PDA

View Full Version : Game Finder Thread

Mikal
2013-10-09, 07:22 AM
Need to find old games, old gaming systems? Let's make this thread that!

EDIT: Some of the posts below are from the original purpose of this thread, which I was then educated to be found elsewhere on the forums.

Mikal
2013-10-09, 07:23 AM
Nothing to see here

Rhynn
2013-10-09, 08:40 AM
There's a whole subforum (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51) for this purpose.

Mikal
2013-10-09, 09:08 AM
There's a whole subforum (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51) for this purpose.

Just for Play-by-Post games, and from what I can mostly for games run on here. This is more universal and doesn't fit there.

The Rose Dragon
2013-10-09, 10:12 AM
Just for Play-by-Post games, and from what I can mostly for games run on here. This is more universal and doesn't fit there.

Nope, for all kinds of games, including offline ones or ones run on different sites, as well as PbIM or PbEM games.

I was hoping this would be a thread for finding systems, rather than groups. I'm kind of disappointed.

Rhynn
2013-10-09, 11:10 AM

The subforum subtitle says "Look for players for chatroom, play-by-post, or even real-life games here. Threads will expire after 3 months, so be sure to move important information to your OOC thread."

I was hoping this would be a thread for finding systems, rather than groups. I'm kind of disappointed.

I thought the same at first!

Mikal
2013-10-09, 11:18 AM
The subforum subtitle says "Look for players for chatroom, play-by-post, or even real-life games here. Threads will expire after 3 months, so be sure to move important information to your OOC thread."

I thought the same at first!

Well my reading comprehension check failed.

So... let's make this the gaming system finder thread!

Rakaydos
2013-10-09, 02:05 PM
Ill start it off with the Cardinal System games.

Ironclaw 2E, early renasaunce fantasy
Nogglestones, roaring 20s with magic.
Myriad Song, Science fiction.

All of them skill+gift based with short, escapable combats, and an easy to modify race and carear system.