PDA

View Full Version : item creation feats for a druid?

CyberThread
2013-10-09, 10:36 AM
What are good item creation feats based on usefulness, for a druid. I thoughtwondrous item would be good for wilding clasp, but I am slightly worried where else that can go, as they tend to favor spells not on a druids list.

Urpriest
2013-10-09, 11:20 AM
Most of the basic buff spells are on Druid lists, so Wondrous Item can at least cover the stat-boosters adequately. Pearls of Power are generic, so you can make those too. You'd need help from a Cleric for a Bead of Karma, but that's about the only essential you'd have trouble with. Wondrous is generally pretty versatile. I might get Craft Rod as well, if your DM is going to be stingy with metamagic rods.

Vaz
2013-10-09, 02:42 PM
Create Infusion (3.0, Masters of the Wild) allows you to make "scrolls" of any level spell you know, which are useable as a Standard action. They still require the use of the spell on your spell list, but with decent UMD scores around the party, you can grant your Rogue Bite of the Werebear, or similar

Fouredged Sword
2013-10-09, 02:44 PM
Also, wondrous item covers amulets of natural attack and it's variant, and items to boost your AC without armor. Both of these are very nice on a druid. Really, it is one feat that covers lots of stuff.