PDA

View Full Version : Jade Pheonix Mage

ZhanStrider
2013-10-09, 03:51 PM
I have a question about the Jade Pheonix Mage class ability "Arcane Wrath" is there a way to maximize the extra damage dice added to the strike? And what are the best Desert Wind and Shadow Hand Stances and Strikes?

Xerlith
2013-10-09, 04:26 PM
Do not go swordsage route.
Also, JPMs get the best mileage out of Devoted Spirit.

ZhanStrider
2013-10-10, 12:43 PM
Do not go swordsage route.
Also, JPMs get the best mileage out of Devoted Spirit.

I already am a SS. I'm definitely going DS after I take the PrC, but for now, I'm looking for the best with what I've got. I'm pretty sure there ISNT a way maximize the xd10 rolls and i just have to deal with the possibility of doing minimal damage.

lsfreak
2013-10-10, 02:20 PM
Well there are various ways of getting rerolls, but afaik most of them take a fairly big investment (feats, dips), are very limited to how often you can use them, and will generally reroll the entire damage roll, not just the d10. I swore there was a list of different rerolls somewhere, but my googlefu is weak.

ZhanStrider
2013-10-14, 02:04 PM
Well there are various ways of getting rerolls, but afaik most of them take a fairly big investment (feats, dips), are very limited to how often you can use them, and will generally reroll the entire damage roll, not just the d10. I swore there was a list of different rerolls somewhere, but my googlefu is weak.

Curses! Thanks for the lead though!