PDA

View Full Version : Trog's Tavern CXXXII

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

AmberVael
2007-01-01, 01:06 AM
http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/TrogTavern100.gif
Come and enjoy our unique beverages! Enjoy the casual atmosphere in our Casablanca-meets-rustic-Asian facilities. Chat with friends out on the bamboo patio or stroll inside and grab a private, fern-surrounded booth.

Trog's Tavern has been enchanted to be indestructible. Please refrain from attempting to damage it, as it will not work.

Theme Song (http://www.angelfire.com/ny2/televisioncity/cheerssong.html)

NOW HIRING: Bartenders, Cooks, Talented bards, Burly bouncers, etc.
(Hey bards: just take spotlight in the tavern's center and start singing!)

STAFF:
Manager: El Jaspero
Bouncers: Hoseki, Tempest Stormwing, Valthreborn Valthera
Bartender: Trog, El J, Nina, Paige, Cosmo, Alex Shipmaster, Erdan
Cook: Kobold Who
http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/npc_servers.gif

Trog would like to introduce:

Nina - a feisty and vivacious 18 year old (she's legal). Mean and completely unavailable.

Paige - a sweet and wholesome elf working her way through college at SIU here in town.

Cosmo - a quick-witted and oppressed gnome scoundrel.

All will be happy to serve you. ((Since all are NPCs they are up for communal control. Feel free to say what they do or say to you or any other patron. To a point.))

GET A FREE DRINK ON YOUR FIRST BARBARIAN POST HERE!

THE CURRENT DRINK MENU
Wines:
Catoblepas Sauvingnon
Chimera Cabernet - A hearty red with a hits of oak and black cherry.
Kobold Chianti - Tart and tangy! Try it with fava beans!
Merfolk Merlot - Full-bodied with a hint of rose.
Purple Worm Pinot - Earthy aroma.
Funky Llama - A rich fruity wine, available in white or red.
Xorn Zinfandel - Sweet and fruity!
Cormyrian Fireamber - Imported and very good.
Spoonake Chablis - Straight from the Underdark!
Feline's Fancy - A purplish, swirly mixture that any feline will adore.

Bar Drinks:
Pina CoLlama - If you're not into yoga and have half a brain.
Swampwater - A Phosphorescent lemon-lime delight
Jasphattan - Sweet vermouth with bitters and more.
White Russian Wukei - Vodka, Kahlua, and Milk.
Long Island Iced Tea - Tastes better than it will make you feel in the morning.
Mai Tai - Dark and pineapple juice.
Sneak on the Beach - Vodka, Cranberry juice, pineapple juice and Peach Schapps.
Rust Monster - Scotch and Drambuie.
Coffee Martini - buzzzzz.
Murderita - Wasted away again...
Rampaging Rail Mixer - Mad strong!
Ice Liqueur - Guaranteed to cool you down.
Dwarf Spirits Available
Aboleth Absinthe
LEVEL UP LIQUER - Need a few extra XP? We gots XP in a bottle!
Dragon's Liver Buster - The strongest drink in the house. Don't say we didn't warn you...
Constitution Crushing Wine - Fort. DC 35 or pass out!
Djinn and Tonic - Whirling ice cubes, fizzy soda, and one drunk genie.
Rum Llamonade Daquiri
Mudslide Daquiri
Chuul Lounge - Bacardi Limon, Aberration , creme de bananes and juices into a Chuul shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Shake well. Strain into a highball glass half-filled with ice cubes, and serve.
Ichor Liquor - Made from a fermented mix of various kinds of blood, the perfect drink for vampires and similar creatures.
Black Market Wallbanger
Hydrogelic's 110 proof Firewater
Guild Vodka No. 3
Black Shadow - A strong concoction guaranteed to send a chill down your spine at any temperature.
Wizard Blizzard - The effect depends on the spell stored in it. Other than that, it's made with crushed ice and Bourbon.

Beers Ales & Such
Grim Brewery brand Ginger - Death-o-licious!
Archon Ale
Guilders Ale
Balthor's Best
Mind Flayer Mead - Uhh... I wouldn't order this if you are not into brains and such.

Other Fine Beverages
Darknight Coffee - cream has no effect
SLURPEES!
Root
Red Minotaur Energy Drink
Llamonade - that cool, refreshing drink for quadrupeds.
Dragon's Fire Breath (cherry Kool-Aid) for the kids!
Fox Cola - the choice of the furry generation.
Hot Chocolate - with little marshmallows and stuff.

To Munch
Hot Spicy Peanuts
Velvet Elfish - Trogtilla chips with hot cheese and meat dip - soooo good.
Fortune Cookies - I got this deal with a local factory see...
Bamhacon!!!
Gyros
Salads (Spring Greens, Caesar, and Italian Pasta)
Who's Surprise

Desserts
Muffins
Brownies

Also: Fine Cigars Available from our humidor. Coffin Nail cigarettes.
Be sure to check out the excellent banjowood carving above the fireplace!

AmberVael
2007-01-01, 01:09 AM
The crimson clad man draws out his sword as he watches the stranger shoot fire at tables...

wxdruid
2007-01-01, 01:11 AM
Alexander is fried and dies, he's brought back by his goddess, naked, hairless and scarless. He looks around wildly and streaks through the Tavern and out the door.

AmberVael
2007-01-01, 01:12 AM
"AHAHAHAHA!" The blasta falls to the floor laughing, then uses a concussive jet of flame to shoot himself out the door.

AmberVael
2007-01-01, 01:13 AM
The crimson clad man watches, blinking.
What the hell was that about?
Well...
I can't see anything...
[hr]
The man shakes his head and vanishes.

Nevrmore
2007-01-01, 06:05 AM
Hawk enters the tavern, "What'd I miss?" He says bitterly, then orders five archon ales.

Renegade Paladin
2007-01-01, 06:05 AM
Gaheris stepped through the door. "Right. Can I have a drink in peace tonight, or is there to be more nonsense," he said loudly as he looked around and his player read the end of the previous thread.

Nevrmore
2007-01-01, 06:17 AM
Cosmo looks at Hawk, "Five? Geez, what, your lady cheat on you or what?" Hawk gives him a soul-piercing glare. "Five. Ales." Cosmo retrieves them promptly, and Hawk begins chugging away.

Renegade Paladin
2007-01-01, 07:23 AM
Noting the lack of ongoing nonsense, Gaheris walked over and took a seat at the bar. "The usual," he said to Cosmo, tossing him a pair of golden lions. The gnome soon retrieved a Cormyrian fireamber for him and went back to polishing the bar, grumbling about rude customers all the while.

Weebl
2007-01-01, 08:06 AM
Weebl's ghost walks in with Bob's ghost. Aaaah yes! I got some haunting to do! It took while in customs but we're here now! *attempts to start making bar taps leak all the alcohol*

Renegade Paladin
2007-01-01, 08:10 AM
"Of all the things I hadn't seen in here, ghosts had to show up now," Gaheris grumbled as he hauled out his holy symbol.

Weebl
2007-01-01, 08:14 AM
What? A holy symbol? I'm the good guy! Oh well, it does me no harm. *gets some vodka and lights it*

Calpurnia
2007-01-01, 08:18 AM
Hanna and Kirbyla wake up suddenly. Hanna goes over to the bar orders a green tea in a small cup and a normal-sized Earl Grey.

Weebl
2007-01-01, 08:20 AM
Weebl eventualy gets bored and just drops the flaming vodka on the bar and goes to sleep on the rafters.

Renegade Paladin
2007-01-01, 08:35 AM
"Hanna," Gaheris said with a smile, nodding at the pegataur as he tucked the representation of the Scales of Justice back into his cloak with the departure of the undead.

Nevrmore
2007-01-01, 08:57 AM
Hawk finishes the last ale, making a small pyramid of empty mugs on the table.

Calpurnia
2007-01-01, 09:07 AM
Hanna looks up. "Oh, hi! Didn't see you there. Did you get that body to the police station all right?"

Renegade Paladin
2007-01-01, 09:18 AM
Gaheris grimaced momentarily. "Yeah. Nasty business, that." He took a slug of his fireamber.

Nevrmore
2007-01-01, 09:19 AM
Police station.. Hawk thinks, standing. He leaves a few gold pieces on the table and leaves the tavern.

Calpurnia
2007-01-01, 09:22 AM
Hanna nods sympathetically. "Did they know what had happened to him?"

Renegade Paladin
2007-01-01, 09:36 AM
"I don't know what happened after I brought him in," he responded. "Looked like something ate his brain, though."

Calpurnia
2007-01-01, 09:41 AM
"Ate his brain?" Hanna repeats incredulously. "That sounds like an illithid to me."

Renegade Paladin
2007-01-01, 09:54 AM
"It does, but I don't know how a mind flayer could have gotten in there and killed him with no one noticing."

Calpurnia
2007-01-01, 10:00 AM
Hanna bites her lower lip. "Somehow I don't imagine that anything found in the Monster Manuel would be remotely out of place here, but you have a point. Someone would probably have seen it." Kibyla finishes her tea and scrambles up to Hanna's shoulder. She's coming.

Renegade Paladin
2007-01-01, 10:21 AM
Gaheris looked towards the fourth wall. "Eh. As long as it's broken..." He reached through and grabbed a doughnut from the box his player had next to his computer, and took a big bite out of it. "Who's coming, now?"

Calpurnia
2007-01-01, 10:27 AM
Hanna peers through her own player's computer screen. "Dang. Just a frozen waffle. Anyway, Kirbyla and I have to run now. Nice talking to you." She trots out the back way, just as a ceratin nervous centaur edges her way into the tavern.

Renegade Paladin
2007-01-01, 10:29 AM
"Bye," Gaheris called out as he continued munching on the doughnut.

[I assume the new arrival is Calpurnia?]

Calpurnia
2007-01-01, 10:33 AM
((Yup.))

Calpurnia, even more nervous than usual, walks slowly and carefully to the bar. "Um, brownie, and, um, hot chocolate, um, please." she says, shifting her weight from side to side. Nervously, of course.

Renegade Paladin
2007-01-01, 10:40 AM
Gaheris wasn't fool enough to not realize that this strange centaur must have been the "she" that Hanna's companion told her of, and that she must have left to avoid her. He finished off the doughnut, drained his glass, and stood. "Good morning," he said cheerily to the centaur, seeing no reason to really suspect her of anything.

Calpurnia
2007-01-01, 10:42 AM
Calpurnia jumps, as usual, when addressed. "Um, good morning."

Wukei
2007-01-01, 10:43 AM
A little boy with black hair and purple eyes walks in, tears streaming down his cheeks. He looks around for anyone familiar before realizing he doesn't know anyone. He flops down in the middle of the floor and begins bawling.

The_Librarian
2007-01-01, 10:48 AM
A silvery wolf trots into the tavern and deposits a large purse of coins behind the bar where, she hopes, Cosmo will find them. She looks at the bawling child warily, and then looks around for any sign of a parent. Seeing none, she approaches him and whines quizzically.

Renegade Paladin
2007-01-01, 10:49 AM
Gaheris gave the centaur a reassuring smile as he activated his aura of courage, letting its supernatural confidence envelope her, as he usually did when he saw someone overly jumpy.

[I'll react to the boy in just a minute; I want to see how Calpurnia takes this first.]

Wukei
2007-01-01, 10:49 AM
He immediately latches onto the wolf and buries his face in her neck. The mean man killed mommy!

The_Librarian
2007-01-01, 10:52 AM
The wolf yelps slightly in surprise. She has little faith in this working, but tries addressing the child in canine:

{Canine}: "Who's your mother? What's your name?"

Wukei
2007-01-01, 10:54 AM
The boy, not even realizing that it's unusual to know canine, answers, The nice food man called her Wu...Wu..Wudei?

Mommy called me Fenri...fenri...Fenrir.

He bursts into tears again at the thought of his 'mom.'

Renegade Paladin
2007-01-01, 10:55 AM
[Going too fast. Sorry, Calpurnia.]

Gaheris looked up at the word "killed." He turned from Calpurnia and swiftly walked over to the boy, dropping to one knee next to the wolf. He left the aura on, hoping it might calm the child. "What happened, little one," he asked in a gentle voice.

Calpurnia
2007-01-01, 10:56 AM
Calpurnia, of course, jumps as soon as the boy starts crying. She seems about ready to bolt when Gaheris starts emanating confidence. This does not completely cure her twitchiness, but seems to calm her down somewhat. Nevertheless, the very presence of a supernatural aura of courage seems to be a source of fear for her. "Gah! Um, what is, um, that?!" she cries, grabbing her hot chocolate protectively.

The_Librarian
2007-01-01, 10:57 AM
The wolf nudges Fenrir and recalls Alex's comments the previous night.

{Canine:}"What about the others? Hawkeye, did he get out?"

Wukei
2007-01-01, 11:00 AM
The boy backs away, frightened at the approach of a new person. The spell seems to have no effect on him. As he seems to become more aggitated he transforms into a runt black puppy.

He whines, hiding behind the wolf.

Hawkeye? I remember mommy calling the nice food man that....noo...the bad man took him. I couldn't stop him. I couldn't stop him! His whining increases as he tucks his tail between his legs.

The_Librarian
2007-01-01, 11:04 AM
Glancing up at the paladin, Naivete attempts to growl a quiet command.
{Canine}: "Drop the aura. Now's not the time for it." She turns back to Fenrir. {Canine}: "The bad man took him," she repeats. This isn't good... {Canine}: "What did he look like, the bad man, I mean."

Wukei
2007-01-01, 11:05 AM
The bad man looked like the good food man. He shivers.

The_Librarian
2007-01-01, 11:08 AM
Naivete yelps in confusion.

{Canine}: "What?! But-" She shakes her head. {Canine}: "It never rains but it pours," she says. {Canine}: "I think I know who you mean. All right, first thing's first, do you have any other family left, anyone who can shelter you for the time being?"

Wukei
2007-01-01, 11:09 AM
He shakes his head, curling up into a little ball.

The_Librarian
2007-01-01, 11:16 AM
The silvery wolf looks at puppy.

{Canine}: "There's really no one?" Come to think of it, no, I haven't seen anyone except Alex. She settles on the floor beside the puppy. {Canine}: "Well, for whatever my company's worth, I can offer that to you, but you must make me a promise."

Wukei
2007-01-01, 11:17 AM
The puppy, a bit calmer, transforms back into his human child form. He hugs the wolf for comfort. What?

The_Librarian
2007-01-01, 11:20 AM
{Canine}: "Should you see the bad man again, you run as fast as you can, as far as you can, and you don't look back."

Wukei
2007-01-01, 11:22 AM
He nods. Okay.

The_Librarian
2007-01-01, 11:25 AM
{Canine}: "Well, with that settled, I don't suppose I could ask a favour? I'm not usually a wolf, you see, but this collar turned me into one. It's good for running about quickly but you can't wield a sword like this." She lifts a useless paw. {Canine}: "Could you undo the collar for me?"

Renegade Paladin
2007-01-01, 11:26 AM
Gaheris stood in confusion, but did his best not to show it. "I want to help," he said in a calm, level voice, attempting to reassure the child. "We'll see if we can get Mommy back."

[I completely and utterly fail to see how a non-visible passive aura that does nothing but dispel fear would make someone more afraid, or even how Libris knew what he was doing since he hadn't designated the wolf as an ally, but whatever.]

Wukei
2007-01-01, 11:27 AM
He nods and messes with the collar.

(You walking over made him scared, not the aura. Sorry I wasn't more specific.)

The_Librarian
2007-01-01, 11:31 AM
((Sorry Gaheris: Naivete is a paladin - as you're about to see. And as for the magic, there's a fair few people allergic to healing magic around here.))

As the collar falls to the floor, the librarian stands up and stretches her wings.

"Thank gods, that bloody wolf's going to pay for this," she says. She scoops up the collar and shoves it in a pocket before looking at Fenrir sadly. "What would you like to do?" she asks.

Calpurnia
2007-01-01, 11:33 AM
Calpurnia, feeling safely ignored, sips her hot chocolate and takes a delicate nibble of her brownie.

Wukei
2007-01-01, 11:34 AM
He yelps, transforming back into a puppy as her transformation scares him. He backs away from her.

(Just because she said she was a wolf doesn't mean a transformation doesn't still scare him ^.~ He doesn't really understand the fact that he transforms.)

The_Librarian
2007-01-01, 11:37 AM
The librarian looks sheepish for a moment.

"It's still me, Fenrir, I promise. Just... more me now. Besides-" She kneels down on the floor, keeping a respectful distance from the puppy. "I can help you better like this."

Renegade Paladin
2007-01-01, 11:39 AM
Gaheris nearly jumped himself as the wolf suddenly shot upwards into human form, but contained himself. "I know better than to ask what just happened," he said, keeping his voice level to keep the boy from becoming even more frightened. "I don't suppose you know anything about what's going on."

Wukei
2007-01-01, 11:39 AM
He whines and approaches her. I want my mommy....

Who
2007-01-01, 11:43 AM
Howdy Y'all
*Sits down and falls asleep*

Renegade Paladin
2007-01-01, 11:45 AM
"Well, it's obvious there's been murder done, anyway," he said under his breath. "Again," he continued after a pause. He turned to Libris. "I'm going to call the police," he informed her. "If we're going to find out what's going on, I'd be more comfortable with backup. Iames," he finished.

The_Librarian
2007-01-01, 11:45 AM
The librarian gently reaches towards the puppy to stroke it if it allows. She looks up at Gaheris.

"I only know what Fenrir has just told me. An old enemy has returned, and at least two of my friends are dead." She sighs. "I'm sorry." She raises an eyebrow. "Hawkeye and Wukei were officers once. This foe has no fear of the police, nor should he."

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-01, 11:47 AM
Iames appears. Hello. May I ask what's going on?

Renegade Paladin
2007-01-01, 11:49 AM
Gaheris nodded towards the child/puppy/whatever he looks like now. "The kid is Wukei's son; he says she's been murdered," he said grimly.

Wukei
2007-01-01, 11:50 AM
The puppy crawls up into Libris' lap and curls up.

The_Librarian
2007-01-01, 11:54 AM
The librarian gently strokes the puppy.

"I could wish I knew why, but then one rarely gets sense out a demon." She looks up at Iames. "Sneak taught me that much."

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-01, 11:54 AM
I see. Iames kneels down and smiles gently at the puppy, extending a gentle telepathic contact carrying a warm, comforting, loving sensation.

Nevrmore
2007-01-01, 11:55 AM
Hawk walks in, mumbling something about the station being too empty.. He looks up.

"Captain Iames? What's going on?"

Wukei
2007-01-01, 11:57 AM
The puppy looks up at Iames and transforms into his little boy form. I saw you...you said mommy was under attest..annest..something.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-01, 11:57 AM
A murder investigation, Iames responds telepathically to Hawk. To the puppy/little boy, he says, That's because there was a lot of very confusing things going on, and I thought your mommy had done something bad.

Nevrmore
2007-01-01, 11:58 AM
There go plans for dinner...

Hawk walks up to Iames, looking at the boy. He sometimes wishes he had any affinity for magic. "Murder? Who? Where? Is it the brain-eater thing?"

Wukei
2007-01-01, 11:59 AM
Fenrir shakes his head. Mommy's not bad. The bad man is bad.

The_Librarian
2007-01-01, 12:00 PM
The librarian looks up at Iames curiously, and then at Fenrir.

At this point, Kratos would be having a field day. She gets to her feet.

"Wukei was under arrest?" She shrugs, deciding that it's unimportant for now. "Iames, what do you know about Hawkeye and Merant?"

Renegade Paladin
2007-01-01, 12:02 PM
"As well she should have been," Gaheris growled, "but that's not the issue here."

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-01, 12:03 PM
Iames looks at the librarian, then shoots Gaheris a glare. No, she wasn't. As I said, it was a very confusing time. To the boy: I know the bad man is bad. Can you tell me what happened?

Renegade Paladin
2007-01-01, 12:04 PM
Gaheris took the hint.

Nevrmore
2007-01-01, 12:04 PM
Hawk sees Iames is too occupied to bother with him ((stupid higher-ups)). He looks to Gaheris, "Can somebody tell me what's happened here?"

Wukei
2007-01-01, 12:05 PM
Um...uh...the bad man came in. He tried to grab me but I growled. But he still grabbed me. Then I bit. He threw me and mommy caught me. Then the bad man attacked at her with really long claws. Then mommy wouldn't move. Then I looked like mommy. And the bad man took the good food man away.

Renegade Paladin
2007-01-01, 12:07 PM
"Here? Nothing yet, other than the child coming in," he told Hawk. "It's probably best to give him some space," he added as he backed away slightly.

Nevrmore
2007-01-01, 12:10 PM
Wiseass.

Hawk pays the child no mind, "Someone got murdered, right?"

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-01, 12:11 PM
Iames nods. What's your name?

The_Librarian
2007-01-01, 12:12 PM
The librarian glances out of the window.

Last time he turned up, Greeny crossed his path, she thinks to herself. But then Hawkeye seemed to have it all under control after then. How could this happen?

Wukei
Um...it's really long, and I can't say it. Mommy shortened it to Fenrir.

Renegade Paladin
"His mother," Gaheris hissed, "now back off of him before you make him panic again."

Nevrmore
2007-01-01, 12:14 PM
Hawk look to the child, I saw him as a dog a second ago...He can probably turn into a wolf, too. Fenrir - how unoriginal.

Hawk takes a few steps back, taking mental notes.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-01, 12:15 PM
Okay, Fenrir. Can you feel this? Iames's eyes glow brightly for a moment, and assuming that telepathic contact has been made, Fenrir will feel a brief tingling sensation.

Wukei
2007-01-01, 12:16 PM
Fenrir tenses and clings to Libris.

Calpurnia
2007-01-01, 12:16 PM
Calpurnia edges away from the slowly growing crowd around the kid, rubbing her necklace protectively.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-01, 12:18 PM
Iames bites his lip; he hadn't expected that reaction. Now, I'd like to look at your memories of what happened, so I can get a clearer idea of what did happen. Is it okay if I do that?

The_Librarian
2007-01-01, 12:19 PM
"Iames, that might not be such a good idea," the librarian says. "What are you looking for?"

Wukei
2007-01-01, 12:20 PM
He shakes his head quickly. Nooo... He backs into Libris, trying to get away from Iames.

Nevrmore
2007-01-01, 12:21 PM
Hawk sighs, suddenly a bit glad he doesn't have any affinity for magic - at least it would be less likely for him to cause a werewolf rampage.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-01-01, 12:24 PM
A man bursts into the Tavern, Arms open "Who missed me!" Eralin says as he does his hair-flippy-siddey-thingy. He throws yet another vial onto the floor and a magnificant display of sparks and flames dance around Eralin.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-01, 12:24 PM
Iames nods. Alright. I'm sorry if I'm frightening you. I just want to help. Iames reinforces the soothing emotions he's sending over the link. He looks up at Libris. I'm trying to get to the bottom of this, but... An idea strikes him, and he rolls his eyes, then looks at Fenrir. Fenrir, can you tell me what the bad man looked like?

Wukei
2007-01-01, 12:25 PM
Fenrir jumps as the man leaps in and creates the light spectacle. He transforms back into his puppy state, shaking. He doesn't seem to hear Iames' question.

Renegade Paladin
2007-01-01, 12:26 PM
Gaheris turned angrily. "Who in the Hells are you, and what do you think you're doing," the paladin demanded loudly.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-01, 12:27 PM
Eralin, you are interfering with an investigation. Please extinguish the flames and refrain from making loud noises, sudden movements, bright flashes of light, and similar startling occurences.

The_Librarian
2007-01-01, 12:28 PM
The librarian sighs.

"Have pity, Iames! Fenrir said that the bad man looked like Hawkeye, and not only that, took Hawkeye away. That was why I asked if you knew anything about Hawkeye and Merant, because I believe Merant was behind this! I don't know what's happened to the others in the Shipmaster clan, but Fenrir doesn't believe he has anyone in the family left to turn to. If Merant is working his way through, it may be advisable for a warning to be sent to Lykan and Mhina and the others. If Alex could be found, he might be able to stand up to Merant, but Merant has been known to possess Hawkeye, so we must tread carefully until we know Hawkeye's fate."

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-01-01, 12:28 PM
"I am Eralin Stoneheadge, Genious and All-Around Ladies man!" I say as the lights fade away. My mechanical woodpecker chirps a couple of times.

Nevrmore
2007-01-01, 12:29 PM
A man bursts into the Tavern, Arms open "Who missed me!" Eralin says as he does his hair-flippy-siddey-thingy. He throws yet another vial onto the floor and a magnificant display of sparks and flames dance around Eralin.
Idiot...

Hawk gives Eralin what should be a trade-marked Soul Piercing Glare, "Sir, you're going to have to be quiet. We're conducting official business."

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-01-01, 12:30 PM
Eralin glares at his arrester "Up yours pal!" He says as he grabs a table and orders a Ale, any kind.

Nevrmore
2007-01-01, 12:34 PM
That's it, I'm going to kill this idiot.

Hawk looked to Iames, "What should we do with this guy? His lauding isn't going to make this any easier."

The_Librarian
2007-01-01, 12:36 PM
She looks towards the window again, and then pulls out the collar.

"Merant's had a go at myself and the wolves before now, so if you'll excuse me, I want to go check up on them. I bid you all goodnight." She smiles at Fenrir. "You're not alone. My home's open to you if you wish, though there are safer places to stay." She grins.

She then walks out of the tavern.

Wukei
2007-01-01, 12:38 PM
He transforms back into a little boy and looks at Iames. I'm sorry...I'm not used to being human...

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-01, 12:39 PM
Iames looks up at Libris. No, I don't know much about their family. And thank you for clearing that up for me. He gets to his feet and looks down at Fenrir. It's alright. He smiles. I'll be working hard to make sure everything turns out alright.

To Hawk: He hasn't committed any crimes, so we have to leave him be.

Nevrmore
2007-01-01, 12:42 PM
"Obstruction of the law..." Hawk suggests, looking at the man, "Willful disobedience." He continues, "Disorderly conduct."

Wukei
2007-01-01, 12:43 PM
Fenrir gives Iames a half-smile and then pulls his knees up to his chest, feeling quite lonely now that Libris has left.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-01-01, 12:44 PM
Eralin puts his right boot on the table and fiddles with the lockpicks in his boot and counts them "32. . . good" He says to him self. His mechanical woodpecker jumps onto the table and starts to peck at it.

wxdruid
2007-01-01, 12:50 PM
Gwen, Rain and Aramir walk into the Tavern. Gwen sits at the bar, ordering her usual hot chocolate. Rain and Aramir lie down on the floor next to her. Gwen waves hello to everyone she knows.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-01, 12:52 PM
Iames shakes his head at Hawk. No, he's behaving himself fairly well so far. I know that you might be inclined to lean more heavily on disruptive behavior, being from the military, but that's not the way we do things here. He waves to Gwen and looks at Fenrir. Would you like some hot chocolate?

Renegade Paladin
2007-01-01, 12:53 PM
Gaheris nodded to Gwen as she came in the door.

Wukei
2007-01-01, 12:54 PM
Fenrir frowns. Mommy says chocolate can kill doggies. That's why she wouldn't give me any fudge.

wxdruid
Gwen's hot chocolate comes and she stirs in her chocolate chips with a mini-tornado before she takes a sip. She smiles and tucks her bare feet under Rain.

Nevrmore
Hawk sighs, "Yes, sir." He secedes.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-01, 12:56 PM
Oh. I should have thought of that myself. Then how about some Llamanade? Or Fox Cola? He bends down and extends a hand to Fenrir.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-01-01, 12:56 PM
Eralin takes a breath and walks over to his arrester, walking akwardly because of his injured leg. He bows deeply, as if he were forced to and says "I am sorry for being such a nuisance. . ." He says "Its just in my home town, the police were corrupt"

Wukei
2007-01-01, 12:57 PM
Fenrir ducks behind Iames' leg when the 'loud person' approaches.

Nevrmore
2007-01-01, 01:01 PM
Hawk looks at the man and then the boy. One step forward...

"Thank you, sir. Now please, if you could clear away, we are still in the middle of an investigation." Hawk bows lightly as well.

Lykan
2007-01-01, 01:03 PM
A young man walks into the bar, looking around before sitting at the bar. His hair is blach and short, and his eyes are hidden behind black spectacles. He wears a dark green robe with metalic plates attached to chest and sholders. He orders a bottle of wine and looks around the room

... Not here... Meh, whatever.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-01, 01:03 PM
Iames nods. Well, I don't believe you will have the same problem here. Do your best to keep out of trouble, and we'll leave you alone.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-01-01, 01:04 PM
"I have but one question" Eralin says to the man, then turns to his arrester "May I. . . Join the police?" He asks him.

wxdruid
2007-01-01, 01:04 PM
Gwen sips her hot chocolate as she looks around the Tavern. Rain and Aramir cuddle up at her feet.

((be back in 15 min or so))

Kenyon
2007-01-01, 01:06 PM
Phil, the poor Marshal left out of the large Gufi raid on the Cornerstone last night, finally regains consciousness from his severe beatdown at the hands of Jackie. Luckily for him, most of the bleeding has stopped, but there are still a few shards of glass in his face.

"Owwww, man, I HATE this town..."

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-01, 01:08 PM
Iames thinks. Hmm. You may want to wait a bit, get a little more used to Town, let your actions the other day fade a bit from people's minds. Once you've done that, I don't see any reason why you couldn't.

Wukei
2007-01-01, 01:10 PM
The boy has spotted something shiney, it seems, on the floor and is following it.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-01-01, 01:13 PM
"Psh, Fade away? Ask anyone, No-body knows anything It either has to be shot at them or be a god or something that did it!" Eralin says in protest.

Kenyon
2007-01-01, 01:15 PM
The other non-arrested Marshals, Rex and Silver, step into Trog's.

"So, you sure you feel okay? That was some weird crap that happened last night."

"I feel fine."

"Alright, big guy, but you tell me if you start to feel out of sorts, okay? We'll get you to a healer as soon as..." The two of them see Iames, and scowl.

Phil sees his comrades and runs over to them. "Hey, guys! Long time no see!"

"And where the hell've you been, Phi-...is that glass in your face?"

Phil looks slightly embarrassed. "Yeah, it was that lady again...um, and her league of super-powered ninjas. I just couldn't fend them all off. Yeah."

"Phil, you lie worse than you flirt. Now sit your ass down, we have to discuss some things."

Lykan
2007-01-01, 01:15 PM
The man looks down at the boy

Ooh... So much fun to be had with this...

A ball of light appears next to the boy

Wukei
2007-01-01, 01:16 PM
The boy attempts to tackle the ball.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-01, 01:16 PM
Iames raises an eyebrow, but shakes his head. It's just too soon. Come to the station in a week or so. Iames watches Fenrir from the corner of his eye.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-01-01, 01:18 PM
"A WEEK!?" Eralin shouts, but he calms down quickly "I mean. . . Isn't that a little to long?" The bird flies and lands on the boys shoulder.

Wukei
2007-01-01, 01:19 PM
Fenrir screams and transforms into a puppy as the bird lands on his shoulder.

Nevrmore
2007-01-01, 01:20 PM
Hawk turns at the men who entered the tavern. Nobodies. He turns back, looking at the boy, wondering when something effective is going to happen.

Lykan
2007-01-01, 01:22 PM
The boy passes right through the ball befopre he turns into a puppy

Lord Magtok
2007-01-01, 01:23 PM
SASO wlaks into the tavern and approaches Iames.
Iames...I have a confession to make...

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-01, 01:24 PM
Patience is a virtue in a police officer, Iames says. He turns at the sound of the scream and telekinetically lifts the bird off the puppy. Just a moment, Omega.

Nevrmore
2007-01-01, 01:25 PM
"Why am I getting the distinct feeling that today is the exact opposite of progressive?" Hawk sighs.

Who
2007-01-01, 01:26 PM
*Wakes up*
Morning everyone

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-01-01, 01:26 PM
The mechanical bird flies out of your hands on to eralins shoulder.

Wukei
2007-01-01, 01:27 PM
Fenrir, once the bird is gone, runs and hides behind Iames again.

Renegade Paladin
2007-01-01, 01:29 PM
Gaheris glared at Eralin before turning to Iames and sighing.

"Perhaps this should be taken somewhere else; the tavern's only going to get busier."

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-01, 01:29 PM
Iames glances at Nina. Two Llamanades, please. He looks at Omega. Yes?

Kenyon
2007-01-01, 01:30 PM
The Marshals sit at a table, and talk amongst themselves.

"Man, there's a lot of badges in here. Somethin' happen?"

"Yeah, pigs raided the Cornerstone, and busted Vinnie for Assault. I'm guessin' from that time in the Police Station. They also killed Silver."

Phil looks at Silver. "...they did?"

"I got better."

"Their boss is that god, Iames. It's kinda hard to compete with that. Lucky for us, Vinnie should be out sometime in the next couple of hours."

"What then?"

"Well, we need to take stock of our situation.

The Nine don't seem to give two damns about us, and it was Magtok's cannon that went 'n set you off last night. So, I'm assumin' we shouldn't expect too much help from them from here on out.

But Kenyon's back in town, and we need to find him. We'll talk more when Vinnie gets back, but I've got a couple of ideas of where to find him..."

Lykan
2007-01-01, 01:30 PM
The man makes the ball dart past Fenrir

Wukei
2007-01-01, 01:33 PM
Fenrir watches the ball, but doesn't seem of the disposition to go after it anymore.

Lykan
2007-01-01, 01:36 PM
The man raises an eyebrow, turning the ball of light into a chicken leg, complete with smell

Nevrmore
2007-01-01, 01:37 PM
"Yeah, pigs raided the Cornerstone, and busted Vinnie for Assault. I'm guessin' from that time in the Police Station. They also killed Silver."

Phil looks at Silver. "...they did?"

"I got better."
((Ah, but does the person who killed him weigh as much as a duck?))

Wukei
Fenrir drools and approaches the chicken leg, slowly.

Lord Iames Osari
Nina puts the LLamanades on the bar, and Iames picks them up with telekinesis and brings them over. He looks down at Fenrir. Can you become a boy again?

Kenyon
2007-01-01, 01:38 PM
((Ah, but does the person who killed him weigh as much as a duck?))

((Well, being a god, I'm sure he could pull it off. Of course, then we'd have to burn him.))

Wukei
2007-01-01, 01:40 PM
Fenrir hears Iames and turns his attention away from the chicken leg and transforms.

wxdruid
2007-01-01, 01:41 PM
Gwen finishes her hot chocolate and waves goodbye to everyone as she, Rain and Aramir leave the Tavern.

Lykan
2007-01-01, 01:43 PM
The man grumbles and uncorks the wine, pouring it into another glass before taking a sip

Bored...

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-01, 01:44 PM
Iames hands Fenrir one of the glasses of llamanade and takes a sip of his own. He heads over to a table.

Wukei
2007-01-01, 01:45 PM
Fenrir follows Iames like a shadow, sipping at the llamanade.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-01-01, 01:45 PM
Eralin walks out of the Tavern, angrily.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-01, 01:51 PM
Iames...Magtok made me mercilessly slaughter a captured criminal. I killed a helpless person, and cruelly stopped his heart. I don't deserve to be an officer.

He takes out a holo-projector detailing the event.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1755119#post1755119

I would've done this sooner, but it took forever to find the link.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-01, 01:53 PM
Iames looks up. You can resign at any time. Is this what you are doing?

Nevrmore
2007-01-01, 01:57 PM
Hawk watches the projection, his face twisted.

This is familiar... He thinks.

"...Wait, are you Secret Agent Stick Omega?"

Lord Magtok
2007-01-01, 01:59 PM
I'm not sure if I should...Magtok is still out there...but he might possess my mind again. I...

He suddenly drops into a trance.

Hello again, agent.
Get out of my head, Magtok.
I just wanted to say hi and you get all hostile already?
Lets cut the crap. You're a bloodthirsty, power-mad being of pure evil. I am the one prophesized to kill you. Your Plot Wall is down, and I'm going to fly back up to the cornerstone now, and finish this.
What about the...
My resignation can wait. Your death won't.

The internal dialogue ends, yet SASO still is in a trance.

Nevrmore
2007-01-01, 02:01 PM
"...Sir? Hello?" Hawk waves a hand in front of SASO's face.

A fine time to go catatonic now. Dammit!

"Is this normal?" Hawk asks, turning to Iames.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-01, 02:04 PM
Iames shrugs.

Nevrmore
2007-01-01, 02:05 PM
Hawk turns back to SASO, who is still being statue-esque.

Christ, this guy really isn't cut out to be an officer.

Wukei
2007-01-01, 02:05 PM
Fenrir finishes his drink and sets it on the table beside Iames' hand.

Lykan
2007-01-01, 02:10 PM
A table in a random part of the room looks like it has caught fire. The man at the bar smiles as the people at the table scream and back off

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-01, 02:11 PM
Iames smiles at Fenrir and watches SASO. He wills a large quantity of water into existence above the table, dousing the flames.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-01, 02:13 PM
SASO suddenly awakens. He looks over to Iames.
What happened while I was out?

Nevrmore
2007-01-01, 02:14 PM
"I went from curious to annoyed." Hawk replied, if a little under his breath.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-01, 02:15 PM
Nothing. What do you intend to do?

Lord Magtok
2007-01-01, 02:15 PM
To Hawk: Curious about what?

To Iames:Not entirely sure. First thing will be to get Magtok, then, I'll think my options over.

Lykan
2007-01-01, 02:16 PM
The flames don't douse. The man at the bar frowns. He speaks more to himself then anyone in particular

Come now, no need to ruin all the fun... Not harming anything.

Nevrmore
2007-01-01, 02:16 PM
Hawk looks at SASO, "You're Secret Agent Stick Omega, right?"

Wukei
2007-01-01, 02:17 PM
Fenrir sits on the floor beside Iames' chair.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-01, 02:20 PM
And by "get Magtok," what do you mean?

Lord Magtok
2007-01-01, 02:22 PM
Yeah, I'm Secret Agent Stick Omega. And by "get Magtok," I refer to the fact that he must at the very least be moved to another world, somewhere where he can't slaughter innocents.

Lykan
2007-01-01, 02:22 PM
The flames begin shifting colors, from orange to red to purple... Through all colors of the spectrum. The man watches lazily, sipping his wine

Nevrmore
2007-01-01, 02:23 PM
Hawk let out a semblance of a smile, "Don't fret, then, Agent. I have good reason to believe that the man you 'killed' the other night was long since dead."

Lord Magtok
2007-01-01, 02:25 PM
Really? Well that gets a lot off my conscious. So the purple thing was controlling a dead body?

Nevrmore
2007-01-01, 02:26 PM
"That's what I believe, yes. Several other reports I've gotten synch up with this theory."

Hawk looks at Iames, "Which reminds me. Did you ever get a chance to talk with the dead man you resurrected? The one with the hole in his head?"

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-01, 02:27 PM
In that case, Omega, I think you need to take a vacation. During which you will be a civilian, and not bound by the restrictions of police regulations. Any actions you take at that time will be wholly your responsibility, and not that of the force, do you understand? Iames adds through telepathy, Go get that bastard.

To Hawk: Yes, I did. He was attacked by an old man. I'll do up a formal report for you to peruse later. Right now, I must be going. He stands. Keep safe, Fenrir.
He disappears.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-01, 02:37 PM
SASO activates his energy blades with a smile on his face, and flies out of the tavern at high speeds. He's taking that vaction.

Wukei
2007-01-01, 02:39 PM
Fenrir hums a little song, unsure of where he's heard it before.

Nevrmore
2007-01-01, 02:45 PM
Hawk grunts, adjusting his peak cap.

"I'm not needed here. I'm going out to patrol."

He turns around and walks out the door.

"See you later, captain."

Lykan
2007-01-01, 02:46 PM
The man makes the fire dissipear with a wave and looks back at the boy

There's something curious about you... I can't quite place my finger on it....

Wukei
2007-01-01, 02:48 PM
The little boy hides behind the table upon being noticed and peeks out at the stranger.

(I didn't notice Iames had left...)

Nevrmore
2007-01-01, 02:50 PM
((Neither did I))

Lykan
2007-01-01, 02:57 PM
The man begins talking to himself again

How to do this wihtout scaring the crap out of you...

He smiles and turns into an 8 year old version of himself and walks ovr to him, holding up a hand in greeting

Hi!

Wukei
2007-01-01, 02:58 PM
He tumbles backwards, transforming again.

Lykan
2007-01-01, 03:02 PM
The boy frowns, and a bit of chicken appears in his hand, he kneels down close to the ground

Come on... You want some?

Wukei
2007-01-01, 03:03 PM
The puppy approaches, cautiously.

Lykan
2007-01-01, 03:08 PM
The boy begins humming the song that he heard Fenrir humming before, still holding out the food

Wukei
2007-01-01, 03:14 PM
Fenrir reaches out for the chicken.

Lykan
2007-01-01, 03:18 PM
The boy smiles

Come on, it's nice and tasty...

Wukei
2007-01-01, 03:19 PM
He snatches at the chicken with his teeth.

Lykan
2007-01-01, 03:22 PM
The boy smiles and lowers his hand, whiping it on his robe

Well, I see this is quite pointless... But whatever, I'm bored...

Wukei
2007-01-01, 03:24 PM
He transforms, holding the chicken with both hands while gnawing on it. Thank you...

Lykan
2007-01-01, 03:29 PM
He holds up a hand

No problem. I can make more if you want.

Wukei
2007-01-01, 03:30 PM
Fenrir nods. The bad man killed the good food man last night...the last time I eated was before that.

Lykan
2007-01-01, 03:33 PM
The boy nods, readjusting his specs

I see... Did you live with the good food man?

Wukei
2007-01-01, 03:34 PM
He nods. He and my mommy were mates.

Lykan
2007-01-01, 03:38 PM
He raises an eyebrow

Whose your Mommy?

Wukei
2007-01-01, 03:40 PM
Wu...Wu...Wudei?

The bad man killed her...

Lykan
2007-01-01, 03:44 PM
The boy nods

What did the bad man look like?

Wukei
2007-01-01, 03:47 PM
Like the good food man.

Lykan
2007-01-01, 03:49 PM
He nods, summoning his own chicken and taking a bite

So... What do mommy and the good food man look like?

Wukei
2007-01-01, 03:53 PM
Mommy's got red fur and purpley green eyes...with long pointed ears. She wears a pretty white coat. Good food man wears a lot of blue..his ears are all round, like a mouse! He's even got mousey fur.

Loki appears in a swirl of fire and sees Fenrir. Ah, there you are, Fenrir. You're safe.

Fenrir looks at Loki and smiles. Daddy! This man gave me chicken!

Loki frowns, Hopefully you're not eating the bones...chicken bones kill doggies.

Ryohoshi
2007-01-01, 03:54 PM
Angelus walks in to the bar, he has black under his eyes as if he hasn't slept in weeks and a sinister glare. He sits down at a table and lights up a cigarette, telling Nina he wanted some ale.

McBish
2007-01-01, 03:55 PM
Shea walks in through the mirror and takes a seat by the fire. He closes his eyes and starts to think.

Lykan
2007-01-01, 03:55 PM
The boy raises his eyebrows

What the hell...

Wukei
2007-01-01, 03:57 PM
Loki reaches down and picks up the bouncing black-haired boy. He looks to the other boy and smiles. I'll assume you've been taking care of him while Wukei has been 'indisposed.' Thank you.

Lykan
2007-01-01, 04:00 PM
He shrugs

I just met him, actually... Some other guy was helping him before.

He mutters to himself

Oh, so it's Wukei, not Wudei...

Wukei
2007-01-01, 04:03 PM
Loki laughs. You'll have to forgive his mispronunciation. He's only a couple of weeks old.

Mommy's dead, Daddy.

Not anymore...

McBish
2007-01-01, 04:03 PM
Lillah comes inside and takes a seat at the bar.

Lykan
2007-01-01, 04:05 PM
He holds up his hands

It's fine... I should try not to think out loud so much.

He smiles at the boy

What's been going on with him? He seems a little freaked.

Wukei
2007-01-01, 04:07 PM
He sighs. In all probability, he probably watched his 'mom' die at the hands of a very ruthless character.

McBish
2007-01-01, 04:10 PM
Lillah frowns as she hears Loki's words she continues to listen.

Lykan
2007-01-01, 04:12 PM
He bites his lip

I got that far... Then what?

Wukei
2007-01-01, 04:14 PM
He shrugs. Hey, I may be a god, but I'm not omniscient. I have no idea why he's so upset. Though those were some pretty nasty wounds Wukei received...

Fenrir has gotten distracted and is following a bug around the room.

McBish
2007-01-01, 04:16 PM
Wukei? Lillah tries to hide the fact that she is listening by ordering a hot chocolate.

Wukei
2007-01-01, 04:19 PM
Loki's ears twitch and he looks in Lillah's direction. Hey, Nosy Ninny, I don't mind you listening in...but at least don't pretend like you're not nosy.

Barrik_Arsland
2007-01-01, 04:19 PM
Barrik quietly enters the bar and sits at a table far from Angelus, keeping a close eye on him and writing notes.

McBish
2007-01-01, 04:20 PM
Sorry, I just heard a name I recgonized. You say Wukei was killed? Lillah turns to face Loki.

Lykan
Cringe sighs

But their okay now, right? I've done enough of killing things this week, I thought coming here would be a break.

Wukei
I revived her and her husband.

Ryohoshi
2007-01-01, 04:21 PM
Angelus looks at Loki after hearing Lillah's comment, I remember you.

Wukei
2007-01-01, 04:22 PM
Loki glances at Angelus with a raised eyebrow. Really? I'm afraid it's not mutual.

McBish
2007-01-01, 04:23 PM
Well that's good to hear. Thank you for the news. Lillah turn back to her drink rubbing her wrists.

Lykan
The man chuckles

The "good food man?"

Ryohoshi
Perhaps an arrow to the throat would remind you.

Barrik_Arsland
2007-01-01, 04:24 PM
Barrik leans in interested as he writes down notes in a hurry.

Wukei
2007-01-01, 04:25 PM
He frowns at Angelus, Fraid you'll have to be a bit more specific. I get that a lot. He turns to Cringe. Hawkeye.

Ryohoshi
2007-01-01, 04:27 PM
Hold on, you were turned to stone, how'd you get out?

Lykan
2007-01-01, 04:29 PM
the boy nods, changing back to his older form.

Maybe the kid should see them again? He seems a little freaked out.

Wukei
2007-01-01, 04:29 PM
He scowls at Angelus. I'm a god, Moron.

Ryohoshi
2007-01-01, 04:30 PM
Apparently not that great of one if you have losses.

Wukei
2007-01-01, 04:32 PM
He sneers at Angelus. I'd like you to find another god that has never lost a battle.

He turns to Fenrir. Mommy is waiting on you at home, Fenrir. Alive.

Fenrir perks up and heads to the door.

McBish
2007-01-01, 04:33 PM
Lillah drinks her hot chocolate hoping a fight doesn't break out.

Lykan
2007-01-01, 04:35 PM
The boy stands

Umm... I've got nothing better to do... I'll make sure he gets there.

He dissipears

Wukei
2007-01-01, 04:36 PM
Loki sits at the bar and orders a lager.

Ryohoshi
2007-01-01, 04:39 PM
Angelus leans back in his chair with a smirk as he lights another cigarette.

Gorbad the Limb Rippa
2007-01-01, 04:39 PM
4 generic goblins and their Boss walk and take a table ,pretending to ignore the stares from every adventurer who has collected a bounty on goblin ears

Lykan
2007-01-01, 04:41 PM
The man re-appears, sitting at the bar

Bridge enters the bar and slumps down at a table, sighing

Tussy the Druid
2007-01-01, 04:45 PM
Tussy walks in and orders a cigar. He orders a brownie for his snake nd goes into his usual spot: the corner of the tavern, where he hopes not to be disturbed. he starts chatting with his snake.

McBish
2007-01-01, 04:46 PM
Lillah continues to sip her hot chocolate listening to what is going on around the tavern.

Wukei
2007-01-01, 04:47 PM
Loki looks over at Bridge and smiles. I trust everything went smoothly?

Gorbad the Limb Rippa
2007-01-01, 04:50 PM
The goblins eventually order 5 ales.
The smallest passes out from too nuch alcohol and the rest (with an exception of leader)start making a lot of racket about how to best eat fungi.

Lykan
2007-01-01, 04:50 PM
Bridge nods

Yeah... No questions.

Ryohoshi
2007-01-01, 04:51 PM
Angelus gives a heavy sigh, and looks over at the goblins, WILL YOU ALL PLEASE SHUT UP!

Wukei
2007-01-01, 04:51 PM
He smiles. Good. No reason for this to get overly complicated.

Lykan
2007-01-01, 04:55 PM
Bridge nods and sighs, looking down at the table again

Wukei
2007-01-01, 04:56 PM
He smiles sadly at Bridge. You know...I was serious. I really would have liked to take you on a date.

AmberVael
2007-01-01, 04:56 PM
A man in crimson armor appears in the tavern, his burning blue gaze passing over everyone.