PDA

View Full Version : The Ghostly Compendium (3.5/PF)

LordErebus12
2013-10-10, 04:03 AM
Does anyone have any good alternate ghost powers/special abilities or know of a good resource for them? I'd like to help come up with some, too. Right now im drawing a blank, but perhaps with some imput, we can come up with a bunch of them.

LordErebus12
2013-10-10, 04:05 AM
Reserved for Special Abilities. 1 of 2

LordErebus12
2013-10-10, 04:07 AM
Reserved for Special Abilities. 2 of 2

peacenlove
2013-10-10, 05:44 AM
Does anyone have any good alternate ghost powers/special abilities or know of a good resource for them? I'd like to help come up with some, too. Right now im drawing a blank, but perhaps with some imput, we can come up with a bunch of them.

AFB ATM but check Monsters of Faerun (3.0 material not updated) for some variant ghosts (+ alternate abilities), including the Doomsphere, a beholder ghost.

Dracomortis
2013-10-10, 06:29 AM

Ghostwalk has a bunch of [Ghost] feats that give new powers and abilities to ghosts that take them. The book is 3.0 material, but there's an update (https://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/we/20031225a) for it.

Libris Mortis has two variant ghosts (haunting ghosts and sagacious ghosts) which have a couple new powers.

Monster Manual V has a few creatures called haunts. While not actual ghosts, they are functionally similar and have some unique abilities.

LordErebus12
2013-10-10, 07:09 PM
sweet. Does anyone have any custom powers?