PDA

View Full Version : Not the Wings!

Bookman
2007-01-01, 02:26 AM
Well having finally finished my first (full) game earlier today. (Roy won......I have to say he was disgustingly powerful with all of his swords equipped :biggrin:) I have to say the one thing that always made me sweat was having to deal with flying monsters. It usually ended with me using "Meatsheild" and then fleeing the room. Is there any GOOD way to stop these infernal things for Roy? I mean until he gets the Bag of tricks he's almost helpless against them.

Any tips would be appreciated!

Gamer5389
2007-01-01, 02:38 PM
Ask your fellow party members to play something else using all the charm and persuasion you can muster. There might be some Screw This! or loot cards that can help but they wouldn't be too reliable at dealing with them.

apegamer
2007-01-02, 09:06 AM
The idea is for each character to have a weak spot, and Flying creatures (as well as Impervious creatures) are Roy's. That said, the Screw This! cards I Forgot They Could Do That works wonders for getting rid of these nuisance abilities.

Bookman
2007-01-03, 01:00 AM
The idea is for each character to have a weak spot, and Flying creatures (as well as Impervious creatures) are Roy's. That said, the Screw This! cards I Forgot They Could Do That works wonders for getting rid of these nuisance abilities.

Yeah that does make sense..........darn your balancing :wink: :biggrin:

As for the Screw This! cards I never seemed to draw them.........always my sister :tongue: