PDA

View Full Version : House Reyne (IC)

BelGareth
2013-10-10, 05:02 PM
The morning was a dreary one, but the day was bright and sunny, summer was still here and the white bird would be banished from the minds of those who seek the misfortune of men.

Men and woman were about their work, including the messenger who bought you news this day:

The king has requested your presence.

It was simple and bland, perhaps written in by the hand of the actual Hand? Who knew, it bore the 3 headed dragon of the Targaryen royal seal, and with that, your acquiescence.

King Maekar I (http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Maekar_I) was a good ruler, having come into the after his brother Aerys I died in his bed, childless.

The summer has weakened and the great drought was over, King Maekar had called Edwyle Stark as his Hand and Warden of the North. The current year is 225, the King is 51 and has 3 sons and 2 daughters to his sister Aelinor (34) Targaryen, their sons are Daeron (35), Aerion(33), Aemon (27), Rhae(23), and Daella(19).

King-Strawberry
2013-10-10, 07:57 PM
Godric eyed the message with distaste, he hated being summoned anywhere, but as a loyal servant he would obey the kings command..
He rose from his desk and shouted at a guard stationed outside his study. "The king has requested my presence, inform Josiah that I require him and 30 of his best men to make preparation to leave, we leave in 2 days. I intend to be at the docks when my sister arrives tomorrow. Also, my uncle will be in charge here while we are gone."

As the guard saluted and went on his way Godrics thoughts idly turned to his sister.. "I hope her time with the red priests haven't changed her overmuch... the last thing this family needs is a religious nutcase."