PDA

View Full Version : House Mountry (IC)

BelGareth
2013-10-10, 05:03 PM
The morning was a dreary one, but the day was bright and sunny, summer was still here and the white bird would be banished from the minds of those who seek the misfortune of men.

Men and woman were about their work, including the messenger who bought you news this day:

The king has requested your presence.

It was simple and bland, perhaps written in by the hand of the actual Hand? Who knew, it bore the 3 headed dragon of the Targaryen royal seal, and with that, your acquiescence.

King Maekar I (http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Maekar_I) was a good ruler, having come into the after his brother Aerys I died in his bed, childless.

The summer has weakened and the great drought was over, King Maekar had called Edwyle Stark as his Hand and Warden of the North. The current year is 225, the King is 51 and has 3 sons and 2 daughters to his sister Aelinor (34) Targaryen, their sons are Daeron (35), Aerion(33), Aemon (27), Rhae(23), and Daella(19).

Dunkoro
2013-10-12, 10:44 AM
Well, a King's summon is not something to ignore lightly.

She was ready for departure by next day's dawn and left accompanied by her most trusted advisors and maids.
For protection's sake she took the elite of the clans: 60 Champions, 20 best from each of the three tribes.

Dunkoro
2013-11-03, 09:21 AM
Royal Games? Oh well, we have to be well represented then.

Lady Ria chooses one of her most trusted Champions to serve as her Champion in that tournament (ironic, isn't it?).

She also wanders sightseeing the city accompanied by few of her guardians.

Dunkoro
2013-11-19, 06:28 PM
The HAND'S Maester? Oh my, now that is interesting... This certainly gives even more motive into my theory of northeners wanting to take over the throne... I have to do something...

She then rushes back out.

And what if this is all simply a ruse made in order to make me look unfavourable?
Why would he warn me of that? Would me being there somehow disrupt his plans? Or is it rather that I'd really be in danger?
Or is the hand even the one commiting the crime at all? It still might be his maester who's orchestrating all of this.
And I still do not understand where do I come into the equation... Unless of course he wanted to blame me for the death of the king, as a proof using the fact that I've left the place just before it happened!
I need to come back and quickly. I'll also try and warn the king. But how to do that without the hand knowing?
Ohh... I think I just know how.

She asks the guard that informed her earlier to try and warn the king of what she has learned and hand him the note if necessary, as soon as she's going to lure out the Hand. She also informs him of what she's learned from her spy, urging the guard not to betray the information of her having spies in the city.

She then proceeds to the king's podium.

Lord Hand, may I take a minute of your time? I just got some distressing news, with which we should not worry the king, certainly not on this day. Would you kindly take a walk with me?

BelGareth
2013-11-19, 06:38 PM
Several things are going to happen while she is talking to her Maester.

Dunkoro
2013-11-26, 05:58 PM
After hearing that she's been too late already, Lady Ria turns again towards her spy:
Stay in the city at all costs, I'm going to need you here more than ever. If you can't send in reports without arousing any unnecessary suspicion, then don't.

She then heads out, trying not to be noticed on her way out and as quickly as possible tries to reach her guards.

After (if) she does, she will head towards the Red Keep, accompanied by them, for as long as she does not face any serious resistance (trying not to kill anyone on the way).

BelGareth
2013-12-11, 01:23 PM
Your spy nods and moves off.

As you head out, a massive explosion rocks you, almost knocking you down, you gather what guards you can and head to the red keep, you reach it at the same time Nadia and Ridkard do.

(Post any actions in the main IC thread)

Dunkoro
2014-04-15, 03:20 PM
Actions for current month:
#1 Gain reports from spies (with specific attention to reports from The North)
#2 Order general readiness for war; return of any officers off duty, general inspections etc., but no movement yet.
#3 Ria and her entourage return to Oldtown.
#4 Order constructions of 3 new galleys (-90k, workers taken from food producing force).
#5 Store any excess resources for further use.
#6 Consult with her allies as to their thoughts on the current situation (Blacktyde and Drex).

Dunkoro
2014-05-08, 07:37 AM
So, what about my economy ineffectiveness?

Also, lady Mia retreats to her place, without going anywhere in particular in the meantime.