PDA

View Full Version : uh crafty question

rexx1888
2013-10-13, 06:39 AM
so, im running a armour smith in a game atm that isnt all that interested in making magic armour. My DM pointed me at a dragon mag that lets you add a bunch of properties to armour when you create it, like reinforcing it or lightening it etc, and im wondering if anyone either has a place i can get a hold of that mag (its with the dm at the moment) or else a homebrew with more of them in it or a link to somewhere with a whole bunch of stuff.

Just looking for mundane upgrades for equipment (an yeah, i understand crafting is borked, but i didnt when i started this campaign an now i have to deal with my choices lol)

Feralventas
2013-10-13, 04:25 PM
I don't know of the dragon magazine options, but I do know that there's a Dragonlance class called The Master which is someone who focuses entirely on skill-based aspects of the game, and has options for increasing the bonus from Masterwork items (+1 to +5 to hit with Weapons, Reducing the ACP from armor by up to -5, and +2 to +10 bonus from master-crafted items for specific skills.).

It's in the War of the Lance book, printed in 2004.