PDA

View Full Version : Epic Equipment and Character Sheets

unseenmage
2013-10-14, 11:46 PM
Are there any decent character sheets for high-op or even Epic characters?

The biggest trouble I'm running up against is not having enough space to list things like spells, abilities, and equipment for the few truly wealthy characters I'm running.

unseenmage
2013-10-15, 11:19 AM
Y'know, now I think about it, not only is there not enough room to list the volume of items, at times one weapon, shield, or armor will just about need it's own character sheet.

How does the Playground solve this dilemma?

icefractal
2013-10-15, 11:26 AM
Separate sheet for the equipment? I usually print my characters in stat-block format instead of using a sheet, so adding an extra page is easy enough.

Things that also benefit from this are spells (even pre-epic) and allies/enemies/notes. Most character sheets I've seen don't have enough room for either.

unseenmage
2013-10-15, 04:12 PM
Separate sheet for the equipment? I usually print my characters in stat-block format instead of using a sheet, so adding an extra page is easy enough.

Things that also benefit from this are spells (even pre-epic) and allies/enemies/notes. Most character sheets I've seen don't have enough room for either.

What do you use for that if I may ask?

Malak'ai
2013-10-15, 04:15 PM
What do you use for that if I may ask?

A simple Excel or Google Docs sheet linked somewhere easy to find on the Char Sheet would do just fine.