PDA

View Full Version : Incarnate Construct variants and Dragonmech

unseenmage
2013-10-15, 06:50 PM
Should a custom researched (DMG) version of the Incarnate Construct (SS) spell that allows for nonhumanoids be a single spell of a different spell for each bodytype/creature type?

Additionally, are the Dragonmech mechs Constructs that could be affected by the Incarnate Construct or Awaken Construct (SC) spell?

Lastly, in the Playground's humble opinion, what happens to the population of a city-mech as or after it's been (possibly variant) Incarnate Construct-ed?
Life as usual on the back of a giant beetle or horrible death because the new giant creature has a city-sized itch on it's back?

Thanks regardless Playground.

unseenmage
2013-10-16, 01:53 PM
I was about to ask about Incarnate Construct and Dragonmech mechs in the RAW Q&A thread but IC is 3.0 and DragMech is 3rd party. :smallfrown:

But that's the interaction I'm really curious about. To my knowledge IC doesn't have an upper size limit, it just makes humanoid colossal constructs into colossal Giants. Which is kinda weird, but cool nonetheless.

I do wonder what happens to a pilot of a mech if said mech is Incarnate Construct-ed with the pilot still in it...