PDA

View Full Version : [PF] Half-Orc Spellslinger

ArqArturo
2013-10-15, 10:12 PM
So, in a previous thread I asked if using a spellslinger was a good idea. The general consesus was that get only lvl 1, and add a secondary caster (sorcerer to the mix). So. here is the proposal:

Keresh Culverin

Str 10
Dex 15
Con 14
Int 16
Wis 10
Cha 16 (18)

Half-Orc (Sacred Tattoo feature) Wizard (Spellslinger, prohibited schools: Enchantment, Illusion, Abjuration, Necromancy) 1/Sorcerer 5 (Arcane Bloodline)

Feats:

1.- Amateur Gunslinger
3.- Secret Stash Deed
6.- Elemental Spell

The idea is to take advantage of the +1/2 of the fire damage in spells on the favored class of the sorcerers. Plus, the Arcane Bloodline gives the Sorcerer the Arcane Bond, and I can turn the Arcane rifle (in this case, a Rifle) into a masterwork item.

So, any suggestions? I'm still skimming over the spell selection, since the DM has told me that I might have to do/work the ammo myself, since the rifle is more advanced than the standard ammo in his campaign setting.

EDIT: The stats are a 32-point buy, but the DM has told me he's going for 35... So... There's that :smallbiggrin:.

avr
2013-10-15, 11:20 PM
What's the 16 Int for if you're only taking one level of wizard? Do you have a bunch of skills you want?

If you keep the high Int the seeker archetype might be useful and/or appropriate.

anacalgion
2013-10-15, 11:41 PM
Are you taking this (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/sorcerer/archetypes/paizo---sorcerer-archetypes/wildblooded/sage) magical bloodline transformy thing? Because you should. Hooray for being less MAD. I don't think you lose that much either.

ArqArturo
2013-10-15, 11:59 PM
Well, there's the issue with the Arcane Gun, but, I think since I'm starting at lvl 6, I can get away with turning it into a masterwork item in other ways.

And yay for that bloodline! I only had the official website to base myself on it, but it's nice to see there are other options in the D20 site :smallbiggrin:.