PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Weapon build?

Deca4531
2013-10-17, 07:52 AM
Many of us have a favorite character build, but one thing i dont find mentioned often is the build of our weapons. now this isnt including cast spells like Mighty Wallop only +* enhancements or other augments like crystals and the such.

my personal favorite is my Thor Hammer build

If my DM allows it i try to get Hammer of Thunderbolts (http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Hammer_of_Thunderbolts)[/QUOTE] and buff that but if not i just use a basic warhammer.

Throwing +1 (melee weapon counts as projectile and has a throw range of 10ft)
Flying +1 (weapon can fly at a speed of 30ft and is treated as an animated object)
Sizing +1 (change weapon size as standard action)
Crystal of return, lesser 1000g (Draw weapon as free action, call weapon from up to 30 ft. away)

i use the sizing ability because i tend to use Hulking Hurler class with this weapon.

rockdeworld
2013-10-17, 11:40 AM
I'm fond of vanilla spellblades myself, or a +5 Defending Spellstrike Parrying Shuriken of Warning.

That said, for dealing damage I like +1 Seeking Ghost-Touch Reliable Speed Distance Holy Revolver with Cold-Iron Greater-Designating bullets, from Pathfinder. Season 5 for PFS has a lot of demons in it.

Deca4531
2013-10-17, 01:08 PM
I'm fond of vanilla spellblades myself, or a +5 Defending Spellstrike Parrying Shuriken of Warning.

That said, for dealing damage I like +1 Seeking Ghost-Touch Reliable Speed Distance Holy Revolver with Cold-Iron Greater-Designating bullets, from Pathfinder. Season 5 for PFS has a lot of demons in it.

Sounds like something out of Hellsing.