PDA

View Full Version : A question about the Blind Oracle template, Remove Blindness and Eye Grafts.

Clistenes
2013-10-17, 09:30 AM
I have a relatively short and simple question about Eye Grafts. I have started a new thread to make it because it doesn't fit any current thread.

If a creature with the Blind Eye template recovers its sense of sight thanks to a Remove Blindness or Regeneration spell, does that creature loses the template and goes back to be an unmodified member of its species?

Can the creature even recover its sense of sight that way? Or does the magic that changed it too thorough, and can't be reverted?

Assuming that Remove Blindness and Regeneration aren't enough...would an Eye Graft (Eye of the Murky Deep, Mutineer's Eye, Spyglass Eye, Bodak's Eye, Charming Eye, Crown of Eyes, Darksight Eyes, Eye of Flame, Fearsome eye, Gazing Eye, Ghostly Eye, Glaring Eye, Mummified Eye, Replacement Eye, Skum Eye, Third Eye, Cristaline Eye...etc.) be able to return its eye?

If an Eye Graft gives the creature back its sense of sight, would it lose the template?

Thank you very much in advance.

Venger
2013-10-17, 12:05 PM
Could you give a source/page for "blind eye template" ? I've never heard of it before and google only directs me to this thread as far as 3.5 material goes.

Fax Celestis
2013-10-17, 12:10 PM
Blind Oracle is a template in Goodman Games' Book of Templates.

Nothing in it states you would lose the benefits of the Blind Oracle template if you were to somehow regain your sight. However, I would personally rule it wouldn't work--as if you cure your blindness, you're no longer a blind oracle, just an oracle.