PDA

View Full Version : Artifact - Bone Saber of Zumakalis

Krimm_Blackleaf
2007-01-03, 12:39 AM
The Bone Saber of Zumakalis (Major Artifact)
This ancient slightly curved blade is made of solid bone and light almost unnoticable runes have been engraved into it's blade and hilt. It's blade is a keen as a razor and is harder than any kind of metal, even if it is made of bone. It is said that the bone was made from the bone of a dead god, and there is no refute, for it's power is great. The Saber acts as a +1/per 4 base attack bonus (it can sense your level of martial power) Keen Collision greatsword with a few other powers. Firstly, it wants it's bearer to be aware and keen as it's own blade, granting a +4 luck bonus to Int and Wis for as long as the keeper has the weapon in his posession. Also, the blade slashes through anything as if it were butter, so it ignored the first 10 points of damage reduction or hardness anything has, no matter what kind. Thirdly, once per day the bearer can make a melee attack with the sword and deal an extra 20d6 points of damage. It must be said beforehand it will be used and if the attack misses they get one more try before it is lost for the day. Whoever wields this blade becomes slowly more sure of himself, even to the point of extreme cockiness.

Fredderf
2007-01-24, 04:56 PM
Erm... sorry, but what does concussion do?

Krimm_Blackleaf
2007-01-24, 05:13 PM
+5 to damage. I think it's an equivalent +2 enhancement bonus, found in the XPH. Oh crap, wait, no, it's supposed to be collision. >_o I'll change that.

I feel stupid.