PDA

View Full Version : Stretch Armstrong turned into Changling Fluff Buffett

MyKLGuuL
2013-10-20, 01:52 AM
i thought i might post it here for a good read. and some feedback

Rolling the third character on my first adventure with my buddies i was gonna attempt to optimize my champ with a cool gimmick and i had my eye on Warshaper after the dm brought it up as an npc against a pc shifter.
So my search sent me to the warshaper handbook and while dodging all the cheese (especially the last post there which i cannot begin to comprehend) i took notice of a small chunk there about insane reach aoo's and found a gimmick in stretch.
Knowing i really dont want to compete with the shifter, rp a druid, polymorph into things or do *tentacle nonsense, i decided on a *Changeling and set to work on how im going to get the claws i need sink into anything that gets too close. I found a great page that listed monsters and compiled a list of humanoids i could use to get the natural attacks so thats when a thread led me to *tren. 2claws and bite ok but what about adding medium tail since im building past *morphic weapons? rending claws and multi attack goes nicely with the reach i got for taking flaws and a changeling wears morphic body bonuses at all times but what would result from multiple morphic natural attacks combining different *humanoid forms?? =)
So the scaly aberration gets *natural armor and wears the foot long spines of a *skarn. He wears a tail ring of magic fang and rages when he cant answer why he's not reptilian at all, but whats next? *Raptorans! so does a morphic wing attack grow me wings? i wont assume to *stench or negate fall damage with *glide or *fly or deceive any raptorans, just get into this prestige.
Some titans need to comment please! even if only to clarify when i grow one wing the other disappears, and thanks for reading ill post the character at 6HD once i hash it out.