PDA

View Full Version : HELP! need assistance building dnd character

Thawiteninja
2013-10-20, 11:56 AM
hey evvery one, me and a couple friends of mine got back together and try to take DND back up again, and this time around I'm more focused on building a battle mind.building battlemines is a little bit out of my comfort zone I'm so used to playing sorcerers, so I need some help from anybody who's willing to reply. Okay, the main things I want to keep about this character is his race in class. Of course Hes a battlemind, and he's going to be a dwarf. we're starting out at level 4, other than that as far as I know there's no other restrictions. So if anyone can give me good tips yeah make this character is overpowered as possible, also, are characters are allowed tWo level 4 magic items again this could be anything but if I have to make a request I'd like for it to be something that will benefit his abilities. and I like to play on the offense. Helping me make this character is overpowered as possible would be greatly appreciated.

looking forward to hearing your reply.

Erock
2013-10-20, 12:16 PM
Which edition are you running?

Khedrac
2013-10-20, 12:17 PM
Really important first question - which version of D&D?

And as this is the general thread, you really need to re-ask the question in the appropriate sub-thread for the version...

4th Ed goes in the D&D 4e sub-forum
3rd Ed and 3.5 (and variants thereof) go in D&D/3e/3.5e/D20
AD&D and the earlier variants of D&D go in Older D&D/AD&D and Other Systems

Good luck.

Thawiteninja
2013-10-20, 12:44 PM
Its just 4th edition

Erock
2013-10-20, 02:08 PM
Then, as stated, you should take this to the 4E section. The frequenters lf that sub-forum are most likely familiar with the system. I would suggest just messing around with Character Builder for a while, and see what you like.