PDA

View Full Version : Lost in the Nightmare - Another System-Agnostic Cooperative Dungeon

JBPuffin
2013-10-20, 04:17 PM
So, how many of y'all have seen Xefas' awesome game (linked here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=307395) for reference)? If not, check it out; if you have, well brother you're in for a treat.

I'll be operating on a similar base as Xefas; however, the world we're in is...rather different. Here's what you need to know:

There's a system, unknown to you, that the world runs on. I won't talk about it, but know it's around.
We'll be running a character and dungeon as a forum group; I'll be the arbiter of our hero's final decisions, but everyone has a voice in what occurs.
As for who our friend is...well, we'll figure it out as we go.

As an introduction (format from Xefas, bt-dubbs)

Character Summary

Name: Unknown
Traits: Unknown
Special Abilities: Unknown
Relationships: Unknown
Feelings:
Disoriented
A bit hungry

Our friend has woken up in a freaky place: it's lying on some kind of ground, the sky above it is red, and a whole bunch of other "grounds" are floating around. As might seem obvious, it's quite Disoriented, and A bit hungry to boot. A more pressing issue, however, is that it's not alone: a small fuzzy thing is next to us, breathing softly; apparently, it's still asleep.

How do we council our friend? Where should it go next, what should it do...what do we call it?