PDA

View Full Version : Gestalt Oracle/Sorcerer Help [PF]

genericwit
2013-10-20, 07:36 PM
So I'm trying to build a support/control character to work with a new group, and need help fine-tuning my spell list. Unfortunately, this one is a little more battlefield control based, because the group is sorely lacking on that part. I'd like to fit in a little more buffing, but I like the versatility of being able to put a lot more (potent) bodies on the field while keeping the enemies weak and unable to advance/hurt the party. I wouldn't mind some help fine-tuning my gear, as well--I'm thinking rounding out the rest of my gear (as I've about 41k to spend) with a lesser rod of quicken and a few choice scrolls and wands, but any commentary on the gear would be really useful, as well. Also, allocation of skillpoints is a little bit of a weak point for me, I'm mainly going for a party face role, as well as feat choice.

Thanks in advance!

Fetchling Oracle 9/Sorcerer 9

Stats:
STR 15
DEX 20
CON 20
INT 16
WIS 13
CHA 30

Skills: Diplomacy, Knowledge Planes, Sense Motive, Spell Craft, Perception, Stealth, Concentration, Knowledge (arcane), Knowledge (Religion)

Traits:
Reactionary (Initiative +2)
Focused Mind (+2 Concentration)
Indomitable Faith (+1 to Will)

Feats:
1: Spell Focus: Conjuration
3: Augment Summoning
5: Silent Spell
7: Still Spell
9: Heighten Spell

Fetchling Abilities: +2 Knowledge (Planes), Stealth; 50% miss chance in dim light, Resistance to Cold/electricity 5, Darkvision 60 ft, Low-light vision, memory lapse 1/day, displacement 2/day
Sorcerer Bloodline: Arcane
identify (3rd), invisibility (5th), dispel magic (7th), dimension door (9th), overland flight (11th), true seeing (13th), greater teleport (15th), power word stun (17th), wish (19th).

Arcane Bond: One floating spell-slot
Metamagic Adept: 2/day, cast spell with metamagic at normal casting rate
Bonus Feat: Improved Initiative

Orisons: Mage Hand, Message, Detect Magic, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation, Acid Splash, Spark, Open/Close
Sorcerer Spells Known:
1 Identify, Grease, Disguise Self, Charm Person, Ray of Enfeeblement, Expeditious Retreat
2 Invisibility, Glitterdust, Mirror Image, Web, Alter Self,
3 Dispel Magic, Stinking cloud, Ray of Exhaustion, Diamond Spray
4 Dimension Door, Summon Monster IV, Enervation, Confusion (expanded arcana)

Oracle Mystery: Dark Tapestry
Spells: entropic shield (2nd), dust of twilight [APG] (4th), tongues (6th), black tentacles (8th), feeblemind (10th), planar binding (12th), insanity (14th), reverse gravity (16th), interplanetary teleport [UM] (18th).

Oracle Spells Known:
Orisons: Create Water, Detect Poison, Enhanced Diplomacy, Mending, Purify Food and Drink, Read Magic, Stabilize, Light
1 Entropic Shield, Endure Elements, Liberating Command, Shield of Faith, Ray of Sickening, Summon Monster I, Burning Hands
2 Dust of Twilight, Summon Monster II, Silence, Lesser Restoration, Hold Person, Scorching Ray, Flaming Sphere
3 Tongues, Summon Monster III, Resist Energy, Communal, Bestow Curse
4 Black Tentacles, Blessing of Fervor, Wall of Stone

Revelations: Wings of Darkness, Cloak of Darkness, ???

Curse: Blackened (-4 on weapon attack rolls).
Gear: Cloak of Charisma +4, Vest of Resistance +4,