PDA

View Full Version : [3.P] Daggerfighter Feats?

Fax Celestis
2013-10-20, 09:20 PM
Are there any dagger-specific (or other 'small, concealable weapon') feats, or do they mainly get folded into the Weapon Focus line? I'm trying to put together a non-traditional not-Invisible-Blade non-ToB dagger fighter (primarily, seeing if I can).

PS: Sneak Attack doesn't count: that's a function of a class and doesn't require a dagger. Yes, yes, I am aware of the Dagger Sneak Attack feature.

Psyren
2013-10-20, 09:34 PM
Anything that works with light weapons will benefit a dagger fighter, such as Piranha Strike or Sly Draw.

Light weapons are useful for TWF as well, letting you better employ tactics like Two-Weapon Feint and Double Slice/Two-Weapon Rend.

Tavar
2013-10-20, 09:38 PM
Are there any dagger-specific (or other 'small, concealable weapon') feats, or do they mainly get folded into the Weapon Focus line? I'm trying to put together a non-traditional not-Invisible-Blade non-ToB dagger fighter (primarily, seeing if I can).

PS: Sneak Attack doesn't count: that's a function of a class and doesn't require a dagger. Yes, yes, I am aware of the Dagger Sneak Attack feature.

You might try some of the Tactical feats in PHB2(though I seem to remember being unimpressed when I looked over them in the past). Shadow Striker would likely be the most applicable, though Combat Cloak Expert and Einhander might work flavor wise.