PDA

View Full Version : [3.5 Creature Request] Dark Soul's Prowling Demon aka Titanite Demon

CinuzIta
2013-10-21, 07:16 AM
Hello to everybody!

First of all, I'm not sure if there is a request thread so I started this one, hoping mods won't mind. If there is one I apologize.

Now, I wanted to ask help to the forumers: I'd like to request to anyone that might be interested in it to create the Prowling Demon from the videogame Dark Souls. I would do it myself but I'm definitely not good at all in creating monsters!

I'd like it to be around CR 15 or so!

Thanks to anyone who's going to answer!

If anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about still wants to take a shoot at creating these monster here is its wiki's page:

http://darksouls.wikidot.com/prowling-demon

The idea is that of a sort of large human-shaped arcane construct missing head and left leg, with a tail. It wield a polearm in right hand while with the left hand he maintain balance by grasping the floor (since he doesn't have his left leg). It has a slow ground speed, by still is well able to jump very high (wich it often used to impale from above its enemies). It can also cast lightning ranged attacks at will. It's very resistant to phisycal damages.