PDA

View Full Version : Werewolves Classic II (Cancelled.)



Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Rumda
2007-01-16, 04:33 PM
What is it with wolves and dramatics....well night then I hope i'll see you all in the morning

Tharj TreeSmiter
2007-01-16, 05:07 PM
Damn I really need to log in more often. I missed a lynching. and a good one!

Alarra
2007-01-16, 05:11 PM
Alarra nods, satisfied that her trust was not misplaced, but upset to learn the truth of Indurain, she'd always liked him. She then returns quickly to her home and locks the door.

Kyrian
2007-01-16, 05:16 PM
Kyrian floats around, wishing Keffren hadn't gotten him killed.

Captain "Fluffy"
2007-01-16, 06:30 PM
Fluffy stretches and looks around.

Wow, is it night already? Seems like only a couple hours have passed. So then, Indurain was a werewolf...is it just me, or are we having an incredible amount of good luck these past few days? Besides Eldritch Knight's death of course. Well, time for bed.
*Squeak?*
Whatever, just don't get caught. And be back before midnight, too!

While Phil wanders off to do what only those who understand mousespeak know, the Captain strolls back to his house, locking the door behind him.

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-01-16, 06:55 PM
wow. that was fast. I didn't even have time to point. well, the wolf got lynched and that's all that matters. goodnight all. hope to see you well in the morning.

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-01-16, 07:36 PM
*Death still has to keep up his job despite, umm, Death, and he did get a bit intoxicated after his demise, and as such he staggers in rather drunkenly to collect Indy.*

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j139/z-t/Indysspecial.png

Ms_Elaneous
2007-01-16, 08:10 PM
Ms E springs forward and claps Tormsskull on the back. "Good job, man! Now to work on finding the others..." She walks with him talking animatedly about things that the others can't hear.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-16, 10:28 PM
*Sherllama looks on flabbergasted* "I would have thought that magical sight was impossible, perhaps he has spied on the wolf and doesn't want to admit to such things. That would be the most probable explanation. In any case, I am simply happy that the creature is dead."

Eldritch Knight
2007-01-16, 10:32 PM
((So he wasn't the Devil? Most odd, as all the information I had obtained indicated as such.... Interesting....))

Helgraf
2007-01-16, 10:33 PM
Helgraf permitted himself a small smile as another wolf was laid low. He headed for his home, barring the door and taking up the axe once more, praying that morning would, in fact, come.

Thes Hunter
2007-01-17, 06:44 PM
(( Gah! This is what happens when I get busy with school! I miss almost a whole day! ))


Thes has been standing about the square lost her her thoughts, pondering what all this means, when she is brought to by the sound of Indurian's gun fire.

As she sees that he was in fact a wolf, Thes holds a satisfied smile on her thin lips.


I can't decide whether this is a compliment or an indirect accusation :smallwink:

Ah, whatever. 'nother wolf dead and our seer still alive (or so I hope). Off to sleep and hoping that my initial batting average becomes better tomorrow.

She turns to Silkenfist and replies:"It was a compliment. You have been rather astute and catching people at their game, and for that you have my respect. And I do hope for all of us that your batting average improves. I shudder to think which one of us the wolves might eat next."

Torm was right about Indurain, and I do believe that proves that he has the power of inner sight. I hope that soon no more innocents must die.


Thes turns and heads off to her hut.

Lucky
2007-01-17, 09:10 PM
The sound of a wolf's howl was heard in the distance, a sign that could not be good. As the village crawled out of their homes, the night's prey was easily found in the street. A familiar werewolf was standing over the remains. Look what we found wandering the streets all... unprotected... 'bout time we've had a good meal... With that the wolf turned tail and ran into the bushes, easily escaping before any villagers can move in. As the wolf left, he revealed the body of Ms. Elaneous, the self proclaimed Mason. Her bones had nearly been picked clean, traces of BBQ sauce left on the remnants. It had not been a good night...

((Summary. Ms Elaneous was killed, she was a Villager.))

Day begins now, and ends January 19th at 9pm.

Alarra
2007-01-17, 09:30 PM
Alarra comes out of her home and spots the body. "Noooo, not Ms. E"

Helgraf
2007-01-17, 10:36 PM
Morning came, and the old man's eyes opened. He fumbled for the axe, unbarred the door, and stepped into the street ... and saw the newest victim. He ran for the bushes, barely getting there in time before dry heaving.

Afterward, he drank some water to get the burn out of his throat, then ate a little bread; it was all he could keep down.

"Must ... destroy them all," is all he is able to squeeze out, leaning heaving on the handle of his axe.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-01-17, 10:46 PM
^ (Aw! I am missed? Hooray!)

"For those among you who had doubts, I believe that this is a sufficient reply. Heh... albeit an unfortunate one. Well, I did what I came to do. Good luck!" Ms E's ghost floats up to Death's. She looks at his set of robes, "Oh, I see they gave you one when you got here." *random ghost mutterings*

Ink
2007-01-17, 11:03 PM
Ink surveys the scene grimly.

"It was bound to happen. By putting herself forward as the spokesmason, Ms E no doubt painted a target on herself. May the gods bless her courageous soul. So what happens now? Will another come forward as a representative of the masons? I don't think the masons need jeopardise themselves further. What we need now is for Tormskull to sniff out the remaining wolves, and for the Baner to protect the Seer."

"Tormskull, we need your guidance!"

Ink picks up Ms E's scythe that was Death's.

"This is a thing of ill omen. It has brought nothing but bad luck to its previous owners. I'm going to destroy it."

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-01-17, 11:12 PM
*Death Gives Ms E a ghostly glomp.*

Yes, they were understanding.

*Death cheers on as Ink says he will destroy the scythe, such a thing can be dangerous to swing around, and he will only once again be able to gain possession of it if it is destroyed. The ghost of the scythe promises to be one of his favourite weapons since.*

V Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo[/lord vader]

Ink
2007-01-17, 11:19 PM
Unfortunately for Death's ghost, Ink will not be destroying Death's rare collectibles that had been dug up from under the willow tree yesterday. Ink will be keeping those for himself.

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-01-17, 11:28 PM
Upon hearing the commotion and unbarricading himself PGCoD steps up to the dead body of Ms. E. Well, I guess I can't say that she didn't have it coming with telling everyone about the whole mason thing. Which, in my mind still hasn't been confirmed. Yes Tormsskull says she was a mason, but I don't know that we can totally trust him until we figure out if he's the fool or not. So, until another mason can come forward and confirm Ms. E's identity or we determine which person is/was the seer and which is/was the fool, I think anything Tormsskull says should be taken with a healthy dose of skepticism.

Indurain
2007-01-18, 01:09 AM
Indurain's ghost floats up beside Death's and Ms. E's.

"Hey there. Look, Death, I'm sorry about the whole eating you thing. No hard feelings?" The former wolf extends his hand to the man who reaped him.

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-01-18, 01:24 AM
*Death stops pelting Ink with ghostly projectiles*

No harm at all, I went through a phase like that a while ago.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j139/z-t/Deathwolf2.gif

*Death extends his and and shakes the former wolf*

After all, it is good to be back, I don't know how you can stand all that breathing you have to do. All I could think about back there was th breath in, then breath out.

*death shakes his head at the folly of mortals*

The_Librarian
2007-01-18, 02:36 AM
Upon hearing the commotion and unbarricading himself PGCoD steps up to the dead body of Ms. E. Well, I guess I can't say that she didn't have it coming with telling everyone about the whole mason thing. Which, in my mind still hasn't been confirmed. Yes Tormsskull says she was a mason, but I don't know that we can totally trust him until we figure out if he's the fool or not. So, until another mason can come forward and confirm Ms. E's identity or we determine which person is/was the seer and which is/was the fool, I think anything Tormsskull says should be taken with a healthy dose of skepticism.

The librarian weeps as she sees Ms. E's remains, but her grief is quickly overcome by PGCoD's words.

"Are you crazy?!" she asks him. "What mason in their right mind would step forward now? 'Hey, I'm a Mason and I come Teriyaki style.' And what would having a mason come forward actually achieve? We know Ms. E was a villager at least, and that's good enough for me.

"And as for our possible resident seer... well, if he's a fool then so am I. He was right to accuse Indurain, which means there's a good chance El Jaspero was wrong to accuse Kantur." She turns to Kantur. "Sorry that I ever thought otherwise." She turns back to PGCoD. "I believe Tormsskull is the seer, and Indurain's death went some way towards proving it. Why, when given this opportunity, would you say 'Don't trust our seer, Don't trust Ms. E.'?"

Captain van der Decken
2007-01-18, 02:40 AM
The way you put it, it makes PGCoD sound like a wolf, trying to confuse us.

Helgraf
2007-01-18, 03:11 AM
I do seem to recall there being a fair amount of suspicion cast at you earlier, Ms. Librarian. But I have to admit, the words of the Cube trouble me as well. I must consult with the others of the village.

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-01-18, 03:17 AM
Hey all I'm saying is that this is a situation where one can't be trusted on words alone. You must remember the fool can get lucky from time to time. Or, he can mislead us and send us in the wrong direction. All of you seem to fail to be taking that into account. I mean all of you were in such dispair when we found out our seer had died, but now, when someone comes forward, you all automatically believe him? That's just a bit much for me to take. As for Ms. E, yes she was a villager, but if she's supposed to protect the rest of us, then why did she paint a bullseye on her chest? It might be a round about way of saying it, but I don't think anyone can be trusted, not even me. None of us should be above suspicion. If you want to lynch me go ahead. If y'all think I've just put the noose around my neck by what I've just said fine. I know nothing I can say or do will sway this mob from a lynching, so I won't even try. But, if you do, it seems that only I know that you will have made a poor choice. personally, I don't have anything to hide, ask me anything you want, hell you can even search my house if you like.

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-01-18, 03:43 AM
^ And what do you say to these satchels of Jelly I found in there? Not yours are they? Don't know how they got there? [/copper]

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-01-18, 03:46 AM
^ And what do you say to these satchels of Jelly I found in there? Not yours are they? Don't know how they got there? [/copper]

You must be imagining things Death. Jelly in Satchels? Jelly in jars on the other hand I have, they're raspberry. Then I mutter to myself I must be going insane, I"m talking to a dead guy.

Kantur
2007-01-18, 04:44 AM
Kantur leaves his home and sees the remains of Ms E
"E...I wondered when this would happen, I think we all did...Know that we won't rest until you and every other claimed by the wolves have your revenge."
He looks upon the PGCoD
"For your stance against Tormskull, I'm sure you expect a few fingers your way, so here, the first you will no longer need to wait for."
*Kantur points at the PGCoD
((Sorry, it's more a need a point since I'm away 'til Monday really...))

Tormsskull
2007-01-18, 07:12 AM
T-man frowns at PGCoD. "Its too bad that you don't trust me. I know who NOT to scry on now, so it is only a matter of time before I get to a real wolf, again. We are making great strides, but we must also be patient. I'm not going to vote today because I don't want anyone to act on my lead since I don't know for certain anyone who is a wolf. (But tomorrow I'll have to point and choose to avoid auto-lynch). The only way I'll step in and say something is if I see the votes swinging for someone I know to be a non-wolf."

Korith
2007-01-18, 08:13 AM
The only doubts I have about Torms' claim is that the wolf he provided us with was already climbing up the list of suspicians. Yes, he got us a wolf, but wolves have been known to gnaw off their own legs to escape their doom. I believe that there still remains a chance that Torm is a wolf, and ask that we not ignore this possibility just yet.

Still, I don't want to lynch him, since he's doing us a useful service.

I mean, just think of it...if they can sacrifice Indurain (who probably would have been lynched within a couple of rounds anyway) to pull the Baner off of Ms E, and then Ms E dies the next morning...a tad suspicious, but not enough to go on yet.

All in all, PGCoD makes a fair point, and I think our dear Librarian is trying to placate us, to make us too "comfortable" with the arrangement to properly protect ourselves.

* Korith points at The Librarian

Joosbawx
2007-01-18, 08:31 AM
Joosbawx leaves his garden, leaving the gate ajar behind him and goes to the small knot surrounding the remains of Ms. E. Mourning quietly to himself he listens with a blank expression before raising a finger.

"PGCoD's words seem suspect to me. For now, that is where I cast my vote unless something of substance sways it."

Joosbawx points to PGCoD.

Ceika
2007-01-18, 08:53 AM
*Ceika steps from her hut and wanders to the center of town.* Ms. E? *She speaks softly as she spots the corpse. She lowers her head in a moment of silence.* Damnit. I hope we get the other wolves soon... too much more of this and we'll all be dinner. *She listens to PGCoD's speech, and takes him up on his offering, going to search his house for any suspicious signs.*

Thes Hunter
2007-01-18, 10:33 AM
Thes wakes from the commotion and comes out of her hut, trying to prepare herself for whatever horrors await her.

Thes comes upon the ghastly scene and involuntarily shudders. She quickly looks away from the picked over body.

She sighs as people already begin to point fingers. She listens to their arguments, trying to separate fact from fiction. She sighs, and wishes that if Torm is the seer that he finds the wolves as soon as possible.



*** Edit ***

(( Just to be sure I am not auto lynched.... incase a majority is reached before I even have a chance to get back from class tonight I am just going to point (with no intention of it to convey suspicion) as a 'placeholder' while I wait to see more info on who is being suspicious, and what torm might actually have to say. ))

*** Thes points at SherLlama Holmes ***

The_Librarian
2007-01-18, 03:05 PM
The librarian looks dismayed at Korith.

"I believe in Tormsskill's abilities as a seer. I have no otjer way to protect him than this."

"PGCoD is a werewolf."

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-01-18, 03:10 PM
Looks at Korinth and says Thank you, at least I can count on someone else to be leve headed about all of this. Turns to librarian and says. Well, looks like you'll be in for a suprise when I'm lynched and I turn out to be a human.

Tharj TreeSmiter
2007-01-18, 03:17 PM
I think it's pretty clear that The Librarian is a wolf. First she didn't vote for weebl(a wolf), then she voted for Kyrian (a villager) when skizzle was getting most of the votes and saved kizzle from lynching on day 2 (outright defended him), and then on day 3 when skizzle was lynched (another wolf!) she didn't vote for him. Day 4 when indurain got lynched (yet another wolf) she didn't vote at all.

So I give you a wolf... The librarian

Tharj points at The librarian

Selrahc
2007-01-18, 03:20 PM
I think it's pretty clear that The Librarian is a wolf. First she didn't vote for weebl(a wolf), then she voted for Kyrian (a villager) when skizzle was getting most of the votes and saved kizzle from lynching on day 2 (outright defended him), and then on day 3 when skizzle was lynched (another wolf!) she didn't vote for him. Day for when indurain got lynched (yet another wolf) she didn't vote at all.

Really? wow.... that is a pretty damning voting record.

I'll await a defence before voting though.

The_Librarian
2007-01-18, 03:54 PM
"All I can say is that I have been extremely unlucky. My theory about Kyrian was based on what seemed to me to be decent reasoning, but I was so very wrong about that. I defended Weebl because it was only the first day and there really wasn't any evidence against him! I felt sorry for poor McSkittlez and I didn't agree that the way he spoke was evidence for wolfishness and as for Indurain, what can I say? I could see no reason to think him a wolf. Each night he locked himself away in his home, and I believed he feared the wolves, not the villagers.

"Hang me if you must, and call it justice, but you serve only the wolves by doing so."

Silkenfist
2007-01-18, 04:03 PM
It looks like our cubey friend here has some suspicion brewing against him. I've delved into the thread and listed what I've found:


+ During day one, the cube was third to vote weebl. At this time it could NOT be foreseen that there would be a bandwagon against him.

- The cube has expressed doubt and worked against Ms_E from the beginning.

+ The cube rekindled suspicion against McSkittlez at the end of day 2

+ He was the first one to raise a finger against McSkittlez the next day

- He continues expressing his mistrust against Ms_E about once each day. He also seems to want more mason reveal themselves

- Expresses mistrust against Torms' seer claim.

- Continues to announce mistrust against anything Torms says until more people claim snack mason and support him.



OK, let's see. He has a significant part in the deaths of weebl and McSkittlez, which gives him some credit. What speaks against him is his mistrust against Torms (who brought us a wolf and should be given at least some slack for that) and Ms_E (who has turned out to be villager).

But wait a second...does the cubes mistrust against Torms/Ms_E really speak against him?

1. As a wolf, cube would know that Torms is right with his claim. Most wolves would not oppose him so openly, especially when the bandwagon against Indurain is already unstoppable.

2. In hindsight, his acts of disruptions against Ms_E seem wolvish. But if discrediting Ms_E really was the strategy of the wolves...why would they kill her? Wouldn't they keep her alive, especially after the cube has gone through lengths accusing her and doubting her claims.


So considering the evidence, I am abandoning the cube as a suspect for now. I don't agree with the amount of mistrust he brings forth against those who claimed a role, but his overall behavious just doesn't match a wolvish pattern at all. I'm sure enough with the analysis to stand for his innocence.

To the Librarian: Tharj has put it pretty simple. She has an awful batting average and usually stakes her accusations on little evidence. I'm not sure whether she is a wolf, but out of the two prime suspects among the village, I am definitely sure who to mistrust rather.

*point at the Librarian.

Gnome Barbarian
2007-01-18, 04:06 PM
"I would have to agree that The Librarian is the wolf"

*Gnome Barbarian points at The_Librarian

Joosbawx
2007-01-18, 04:08 PM
Listening carefully to Tharj and Silkenfist, Joosbawx' finger lowers to the ground. After careful consideration he raises it again and points to The Librarian.

"I think there is more evidence, when you consider the voting records alone, against The Librarian than PGCoD."

mc skittlez ninja master
2007-01-18, 04:27 PM
"whos been killed so far? I havent been here in a while ive been phasing in and out due to all the sugar" say MC Skittlez's Ghost

Rumda
2007-01-18, 05:02 PM
She's caused more or less the only mistake we have made, not to mention caused other villagers to be mistrusted both directly and indirectly so I point at the Libarain

Alarra
2007-01-18, 06:13 PM
Alarra considers the evidence that's been put forth. "I'm not wholly convinced that the librarian is a wolf, but she's clearly the most suspicious character at the moment."

*Alarra points at the librarian

The_Librarian
2007-01-18, 06:16 PM
The librarian looks around at the other villagers and a tremor of fear runs up her spine.

"You can't honestly think I'm- I'm not!" she protests. She leaves the scene of Ms. E's death.

((G'night all... ohhh boy, I think I'm for it, aren't I? :D))

Ceika
2007-01-18, 06:52 PM
*Ceika returns to the town square, and watches as the accusations fly*

I don't think the Libraian is a wolf. You condemn her for her voing against villagers, but she has been up front with her reasons, and I belive that she is not the most likely wolf in our midst. I'm still inclined to believe that the cube *Ceika points at PGCoD* is more likely a wolf than Keffren is... not that it'll make any difference, though.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-18, 07:19 PM
*Sherllama weeps for Ms. E. She was so adorable* (Tony weeps because he just spent 20 minutes writing up a post, only to have GitP log him off while he was typing it.)

"This is tragic."
"Horrible even"
"Elaneous was one of our best hopes"
"Swing, Werewolves, you'll swing from the gallows."

"I can see the logic behind accusing Libris."
"Still I think Cube of Doom is the wolf."

"Care to listen to my argument,"
"And re-examine the evidence?"
"Really, be suspicious of someone who's"
"Braying to the masons to show themselves."
"Fortunately, our seer is protected... I hope."
"Rabid wolves would descend upon another mason."
"Everyone knows any of E's brotherhood would be,"
"Easily eaten by the beasts if they showed themselves."

(The Cube asked if other masons would reveal themselves. That is a bad idea. It would leave the baner having to decide whether to protect the mason or the baner, and either way, the wolves win and the villagers lose a vital helper. This is also the strategy that werewolf Joosbawx used last game. Its a known wolf strategy that would leave known roles unprotected. Also, I still don't see "She used logic and accidently hung a villager" to be a good reason to lynch Libris. Her logic was good enough to get an auto-lynch, so a majority of the people agreed with her. Shock, even Kyrian was so convinced that he pointed to himself. Now, he knew he was a villager and still voted to hang himself, so it had to be darn good logic. Now watch Libris grow body hair and I'll look bad, but I still think Cube of Doom has been more suspicious so I'm gonna vote for him.)

*Sherllama points at the Cube of Doom.*

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-01-18, 07:26 PM
Now I never said for all the masons to show themselves. I said come confirmation as the identity of Ms. E would have been nice. Yes we did indeed find out she was a villager, and that my suspicions were wrong. But I still have a hard time believeing that someone who is supposed to protect us would throw their life away so easily. As for Tormsskull, I'm not saying he isn't the real seer, but I just don't think that everyone should jump on the bandwagon that he is on just one or two correct predictions. The fool can also get things right at times. I just don't want to see us all run blindly into things only to find out that we were wrong, and have then given the wolves a huge advantage.

Thes Hunter
2007-01-18, 07:44 PM
Thes raises a skeptical eyebrow at the 6-sided Jelly.

"Even if another 'mason' surfaced and vouched for Ms. E, or whomever, since I am not quite certain what we would achieve from another mason showing themselves. But even if another one did, how do we know it was not a wolf posing as a mason? It would take another mason and so on to prove that that 'mason' wasn't lying. So I fail to see the logic in calling for any mason to show themselves.

Yes, Tormskull and Ms. E could have both been wolves, selling out one of there own... but I believe with Ms. E dying last night and revealing that she was indeed a villager (( Do mason's show up on death? )) that is unlikely that a wolf and a villager would join up. I believe that Tormskulls prediction showing true, and Ms. E being a villager is enough for us to put some credibility into what well... at least what Torm says, I was going to say what they say, but we don't know who 'they is', and nor do we need to.

Now it is possible that Torm isn't the seer and is a mason fronting for the seer, that way if the baner messes up, or whatever, the wolves don't automatically know who to munch next. However, given what we know, I don't think that distinction matters for us town folk. Torm has shown that he speaks for the seer, or at least the fool who read Indurain right (but I think it is unlikely that he is the fool if he claims all his reads have been correct, but it is possible.. if all reads were independently verifiable, he only has a 6% chance of still being the fool ) so if we are getting the advice from the horses mouth so to speak, why do we need to know who the other masons are?

Thes crosses her arms across her chest.


In my mind, you have been suspicious enough for me to point at you.

** Thes points at Purple Gelationous Cube of Doom **

Selrahc
2007-01-18, 07:51 PM
Eeeny meeny miney mo....

No. Not quite that random, but almost.

I'm voting for the Librarian. In the end, that voting record is horrible. In a two horse race, I'm voting for the one I'm more suspicious of.

*Points at the Librarian*

Alarra
2007-01-18, 09:06 PM
(No. Masons show up as villagers upon death.)

Captain "Fluffy"
2007-01-18, 10:38 PM
A well rested Captain leaves his house. He looks around before spotting the body of Ms. Elaneous.

*Squeak?*
*Sigh* Yep. The wolves got her, too. I can't say it wasn't expected, though. The proclaimed seer occupied the baner's protection, leaving the good mason vulnerable.
*Squeak?*
Of course it's complicated. That's the whole point, really.

The Captain looks around, listening to the accusations being made.

The Librarian does seem rather suspicious. Aside from the fact that everyone knows books are a conspiracy, she has absolutely the worst voting record of any of us. I point at The Librarian.

Helgraf
2007-01-18, 10:55 PM
Helgraf, having listened to the arguments of the villagers, shakes his head.

"My fear, of course, is that both Cube and Librarian are wolves. But for now, the librarian seems slightly more dubious, and thus,"

* Helgraf points at Librarian *

Kyrian
2007-01-18, 11:29 PM
Shock, even Kyrian was so convinced that he pointed to himself.

((Actually, I said I was doing it only to hurry it up.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-18, 11:32 PM
(Hey neat! Someone read my post *hugs the poor confused Kyrian* That lack of oxygen to your brain must have hurt your memory.)

The_Librarian
2007-01-19, 03:18 AM
((Crikey, I'm not dead yet? Woot! Go me!))

Tharj TreeSmiter
2007-01-19, 05:10 AM
I'll be happy to point at the cube once we're done with the librarian whom I am 99% sure is a wolf.

Ink
2007-01-19, 05:11 AM
"Without guidance from the Seer, I suppose it's back to making informed guesses. Purple Cube does seem a little too gelatinous to be trusted, however I've suspected The Librarian for quite a few rounds now. I'll cast the finger of suspicion at her again."

* Ink points at The Librarian

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-01-19, 02:17 PM
T-man frowns at PGCoD. "Its too bad that you don't trust me. I know who NOT to scry on now, so it is only a matter of time before I get to a real wolf, again... "

You know Tormsskull, for someone who's supposed to be finding out where people's hearts truly lie, you sure don't seem to be doing a very good job. Nor do you seem to want to put my fears to rest and confirming that I am indeed human, which seems very strange to me. It's almost as if you want me to distrust you. As for the matter of time thing, yes, that's true, but at what cost. Would you allow three of four innocents or more to be hung before you're vindicated again by picking a wolf? Seems to me by that statement, you're quite content with letting us villagers die for no reason.

Captain van der Decken
2007-01-19, 02:41 PM
I can't argue with a voting record like that. So.. I accuse The Librarian.

Tormsskull
2007-01-19, 02:46 PM
T-man shakes his head at PGCoD. "The only way I can be certain that someone is a wolf is with a scry. Each night that I scry a villager, that's one person I know I don't have to scry. I haven't scried you so I can't say weather you are just misguided or a wolf. However, if you are voting against me, and I know I am the seer, and a villager has to die, you would be a logical candidate. Of course, when I get to scrying you, I'll know for sure. If you come out villager, then if a lot of people vote against you I'll ask them not to. If you turn out wolf you'll be the first person that I point at.

See, I am trying to come up with logic that would justify your actions. If you are a wolf, the only reason you would point at me is to try to throw suspicion off of yourself. By acting so un-wolflike, you'd hope I'd just pass over you. However, if you are a villager, and I have to use a scry on you to confirm that, then you wasted a precious resource that the village has.

So, all in all, I will scry you eventually, but I'm not going to tell you when, because if you are a wolf that would only give you information that I don't want you to have. And if you are a villager, I hope I can set your fears to rest about my identity."

Lucky
2007-01-19, 09:01 PM
The village grew restless as the sun sank in the sky. The vote was quite clear, The Librarian would be hung that night, an event that was a long time in the making. The crowd gathered around The Librarian, and closed in, tying her tight. She was led to the gallows, protesting all the way: "I'm just unlucky!" "You're doing the wolves a big favour!" "The evidence is insubstantial at best!" But it was to no avail, the villagers' minds were set deep in the stone of fear.
They walked her up the gallows, her protestation never ceasing. The noose was laid around her neck, and finally her rioting stopped, the harsh realization of her fate truly sinking in only now. She closed her eyes and a single tear was seen rolling down her check as the executioner grabbed the lever that controlled her ending point. He slowly pulled it back, the trapdoors below The Librarians feet opening as it reached the point of termination.
As the Librarian dangled from the roped, her neck snapped from the fall, it became apparent as to what they had just done. Another villager had paid for the wolves crimes, the village was another day closer to extermination...

((Summary: The Librarian was hung, she was a Villager.))

Night begins now and ends Saturday the 20th, at 9pm.

Ink
2007-01-19, 09:13 PM
"Ack! I was so sure... Sorry, Librarian."

Ink trudges back to his house, muttering to himself.

"Maybe the others were right about Purple Cube after all."

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-01-19, 09:16 PM
oh, no. another villager hung. somehow, the village will pull through, I hope.

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-19, 09:20 PM
((Because I'm difficulty getting onto Kyr's account at the moment...))

Kyrian watches the hanging.

Aww crap.

((Libris, PM me the link again, you know what for. I promise I'll post it))

Alarra
2007-01-19, 09:25 PM
Alarra looks on worriedly. "And there proves how little one can really discern by analyzing voting records." She sighs, sad and disappointed, and heads back into her house.

Ceika
2007-01-19, 10:04 PM
*Ceika clenches her fists as she watches the hanging of Keffren.*

Sometimes, people are just unlucky. It could have been any one of us up there. We need more information before we go hanging our own. Those creatures are killing enough of us... we don't need to be helping them out.

*With that, Ceika heads back to her hut for the night.*

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-01-20, 12:24 AM
After looking at the dead body of The Librarian swing back and forth, PGCoD mumbles to nobody in particular Hmmph. I guess this goes to show you if it's too good to be true that someone is a wolf, it probably is. Then goes on to say, well Tormsskull didn't vote for the librarian today, and she ended up being a villager. Well maybe my fears of him are wrong. But, on the other hand, he didn't say anything to save her either. I guess that could be because he didn't scry her yet. But, he also would have know The Librarian would have been the next likely target. To me the real troubling thing is that he seems very content in the fact that more than a few villagers might die before he finds a wolf again. Turns around, and goes and barricades himself in his house as usual with Mr. BFG under his pillow.

((Were there any auto lynches today?))

Lucky
2007-01-20, 12:27 AM
After looking at the dead body of The Librarian swing back and forth, PGCoD mumbles to nobody in particular Hmmph. I guess this goes to show you if it's too good to be true that someone is a wolf, it probably is. Turns around,and goes and barricades himself in his house as usual.

((Were there any auto lynches today?))
((Hmm... That is a good question... Bah, next night I'll lynch them all! Ahahaha!))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-20, 11:12 AM
*Sherllama bleats mournfully*

"Tragically, another lover of knowledge is gone"
"Hanging from the gallows.
"Even my attempts to reason for her failed."
"Sadly, I feel her death is on my hooves."

"I know it will be of little,"
"Solace for your family, but"

"For what the wolves have done"
"And for the blood spilled"
"This I vow, dear Libris"
"Forever will I hunt them down."
"Resting never until"
"Either I am dead or"
"Eaten by the foul beasts."

*The llama sits down and starts going over voting patterns and studying the revealed roles.* "There is a clue here. Watson, fetch me some coffee, please. We'll find the wolves and keep a good person from the gallows."

Captain van der Decken
2007-01-20, 11:43 AM
*Decken's eyes widen*

Really, really bad luck? Ye gods!

*Wards off the devil*

The_Librarian
2007-01-20, 12:23 PM
((Because I'm difficulty getting onto Kyr's account at the moment...))

Kyrian watches the hanging.

Aww crap.[COLOR=Navy]

Meh, the afterlife could be worse. I can't believe how unlucky/gullible I've been, but at least here the drinks are free and the servers are easy on the eye. (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/wickedweasley/kyrianblackmail2.png)

Kyrian
2007-01-20, 12:40 PM
Kyrian kindly serves Keffren her drinks.

I still say you owe me an apology as well...

The_Librarian
2007-01-20, 12:58 PM
Ahh, very well then. I apologise for getting you hung. Now, hush and wait for the rest of the villagers to join us. She plants an ethereal kiss on his cheek, then snickers at his grass skirt.

((and because fair's fair... :smallwink: (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/wickedweasley/hulalibris.png)))

Kyrian
2007-01-20, 01:01 PM
Kyrian gives his friend an ethereal hug.

Well...at least we're friends again...need anything else served? Because I promise you, once we're raised for the next game, you ain't seeing this happen again...

Thes Hunter
2007-01-20, 01:20 PM
Thes stares at the body of Keffen for a long time after his passing. A solemn and anger grimace etched deep into her features.

And then as night is about to fall, she turns with a staccato statement like what Thes would give to her former troops, "We have to stop killing innocents."

She stomps off back to her hut, and locks and bars the doors.

Captain "Fluffy"
2007-01-20, 04:43 PM
*Sigh* I guess some people really are just unlucky.

With another sigh, the Captain turns away from the gallows and walks back to his home. He enters, locking the door behind him.

Tharj TreeSmiter
2007-01-20, 04:59 PM
Damn, I'm sorry librarian It looked so obvious, I was so sure...

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-01-20, 05:02 PM
PGCoD wakes up in the middle of the night, goes and gets a glass of water and remarks to himself Hmm, tonight seems like a longer night that usual.

((just out of curiosity, why is night lasting 2 days this time instead of one?))

Lucky
2007-01-20, 09:02 PM
((just out of curiosity, why is night lasting 2 days this time instead of one?))
((Because I forgot Saturday existed.))

As the sun rose in the troubled town, the occupants were shaken from their sleep by the screams of an early-riser. She had discovered last night's meal, which had been reduced to a mere skeleton. Bread crumbs are discovered near the body. After a quick headcount, it is concluded that the unlucky dinner had once-upon-a-time been the one known as Silkenfist.

((Summary: Silkenfist was killed, he was a villager.

Sorry it was short tonight, but I don't have much time.))

Day begins now and ends Monday the 22nd at 9pm.

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-01-20, 09:11 PM
*Death welcomes the new ones with his shiny new other-worldly scythe*

Silkenfist
2007-01-20, 09:35 PM
*Silkenfists salutes Death and asks him where to find the ethereal Bar*

OK guys, seriously. Am I about to being killed in both games within the same ingame night?

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-01-20, 09:46 PM
Indeed, you shall go down in history with Tornmskull who was lncyhed both days.

*Death points to the bar*

It's rather nice. They serve ginger beer.

Ink
2007-01-20, 11:34 PM
"Poor Silkenfist... He was a good villager."

Ink sits down in front of his shop to await the arrival of Tormskull.

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-01-21, 01:20 AM
(( I think at this point in the game it would be helpful to have a list of who's died, and who's still alive.))

Lucky
2007-01-21, 01:23 AM
(( I think at this point in the game it would be helpful to have a list of who's died, and who's still alive.))((You ask and you shall receive...

tomorrow.))

Thes Hunter
2007-01-21, 12:52 PM
Thes exits her hut, and blearily stumbles into the sunlight. Heavy bags hang under her eyes. Like most of the village, sleep is not coming well for her at night. Lying in the dark, wondering if next she will see a wolf, or see the light of day.

She shades her eyes, looking for a gathering of people and to find where the wolves left their grisly evidence this morning. She trudges over and sees torn to shreds Silkenfist's robes, and other things, but dear gods she tries to not think about those other things.

Thes turns in disgust and squints in the glaring sunlight trying to decide who amongst them could be capable of such depravity.

"Silkenfist was a wise man, the village has lost a strong ally this day."

evnafets
2007-01-21, 03:14 PM
Until Lucky gets it up, heres a quick cheat sheet of whos alive/dead:
Completely unofficial of course

Alive:
Alarra
Altharis
Atreyu the Masked LLama
Bookman
Captain "Fluffy"
Captain van der Decken
Ceika
Cult of the Raven
DarkLightDragon
evnafets
Gnome Barbarian
Helgraf
Ink
Joosbawx
Kantur
Klinn
Korith
Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
Rumda
Selrahc
Tharj TreeSmiter
Thes Hunter
Tormsskull

Dead Villagers:
Death; your friend the Reaper
El Jaspero, the Pirate King (seer/fool?)
Eldritch Knight
Kyrian
Ms. Elaneous (mason?)
Silkenfist
The_Librarian

Dead wolves
Indurain
mc skittlez ninja master
weebl

Possibly lynchable for inactivity: (no vote in last two 'days')
Altharis
Cult of the Raven
Darklight Dragon
evnafets
Klinn
Lord Fullbladder

B-Man
2007-01-21, 03:20 PM
((Thanks evnafets))

evnafets
2007-01-21, 03:29 PM
Gotta vote to stay alive.
Seeing as everyone has been ignoring my suspicions of Rumda, and TheLibrarian is gone now lets try a completely new name:

evnafets points at Captain van der Decken

Captain van der Decken
2007-01-21, 03:35 PM
Okay.

What are your reasons?

evnafets
2007-01-21, 03:44 PM
Basically voting record. Its not much to go on, but its all I've got right now.
You voted to lynch Kyrian, and then TheLibrarian rather than MCSkittlez, who turned out to be a wolf.

You're not the only one, but you're the first one that came to my attention while looking at my notes.

Captain van der Decken
2007-01-21, 03:49 PM
Well, I voted for Kyrian because The Librarian was, well, so damn sure he was a wolf, and had fairly good proof. I don't think anyone could really be accused for voting for The Librarian - look at her vote record. Baaad luck indeed.

Thes Hunter
2007-01-21, 04:05 PM
With her arms cross her chest and a scowl "evnafets, You are abandoning your suspicions of Rumba for the Captain, only because he was not discussed yesterday? Is that solely your reason for now pursuing the Captain?"

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-01-21, 08:26 PM
After looking around at everyone in the square with puzzled looks on their faces, PGCoD remarks Hmmm, with the lack of responses to Silkenfist's death, it doesn't seem that anyone, including myself, knows where to go from here. It seems that voting records alone don't help us any, nor do we have anyone that's truly that suspicious in our midsts. We certainly have a dilly of a pickle on our hands.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-21, 09:20 PM
*Sherllama comes up and bleats sadly, staring at the remains of Silkenfist*

"For the sake of time, I shall reiterate my previous statement concerning whom I believe to be most suspicious."



(The Cube asked if other masons would reveal themselves. That is a bad idea. It would leave the baner having to decide whether to protect the mason or the baner, and either way, the wolves win and the villagers lose a vital helper. This is also the strategy that werewolf Joosbawx used last game. Its a known wolf strategy that would leave known roles unprotected. Also, I still don't see "She used logic and accidently hung a villager" to be a good reason to lynch Libris. Her logic was good enough to get an auto-lynch, so a majority of the people agreed with her. Shock, even Kyrian was so convinced that he pointed to himself. Now, he knew he was a villager and still voted to hang himself, so it had to be darn good logic. Now watch Libris grow body hair and I'll look bad, but I still think Cube of Doom has been more suspicious so I'm gonna vote for him.)


*Sherllama points a hoof at the Cube of Doom*

DarkLightDragon
2007-01-22, 01:02 AM
((I'll be honest: I've lost interest in the Classic games and am thus letting myself get auto-lynched. I don't have any worries abot this because I'm not a special role.))

Ink
2007-01-22, 01:10 AM
((Actually Purple Cube, the Seer and the Fool are indistinguishable upon death.))

Lucky
2007-01-22, 01:13 AM
((Ok first some very important OOC stuff I noticed. The first is the description of the seer and the fool from the rules which are

Seer: Your job after night falls, is to PM the Narrator with the name of the person you want to know is in their hearts. You may or may not want to reveal who you are as you will be a target for the werewolves to kill, and they may be The answer is either Villager or werewolf.

Fool: Thinks he is a seer. Is told that he is a seer. When a fool gets his foresight; in the evening, he gets a random chance as to what he sees when he points somebody out. When he points to the Seer, he will always see the Fool, and visa versa. Counts as a villager

Now I want you to notice something from El J's death scene

I think this should put to rest once and for all that tormskull is indeed the fool, or a werewolf posing as the seer. Since, upon death, the fool is clearly known to be a villager.))

((Since this is an OOC issue involving an interpretation of the rules, I will have to step in here. When it is stated "counts as a villager," it simply means that they are on the villagers side. When they die, they are revealed as the Seer.))

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-01-22, 01:42 AM
((ok, gotcha, I'll just delete that post to get rid of the clutter))

Tormsskull
2007-01-22, 07:13 AM
T-man looks at the NPCs who are watching him out of the corner of their eyes. "Well, without anything better than a guess to go on, I'll have to..."

Tormsskull points at PGCoD.

((This is a guess, not a scry-confirmed. I am required to vote this time or else face auto-lynch so there you have it.)

Joosbawx
2007-01-22, 08:10 AM
Joosbawx sighs at the previous days results and listens to the Llama before raising his finger to point at PGCoD, also.

"For all that has happened, since thiere is no absolute from the Seer, I throw my lot against PGCoD."

Captain "Fluffy"
2007-01-22, 08:18 AM
Well, with nothing else to go on, I point at PGCoD. I just hope Sherllama is correct in his suspicion.

Korith
2007-01-22, 08:25 AM
Torm, could you let us know who you scried and what the findings were, so that we don't go on a voting tangent and kill a known innocent?

That said;

* Points at PGCoD

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-01-22, 08:51 AM
I have held off my suspicions, but I must point at someone now. I thought PGoD was a bad egg the moment I heard his arguments, and now I will act on that suspicion.
Raven points at PGoD
the monsters must be lynched.

Tormsskull
2007-01-22, 08:59 AM
Torm, could you let us know who you scried and what the findings were, so that we don't go on a voting tangent and kill a known innocent?


T-man nods at Korith. "I suspect tomorrow a lot of things will be revealed. I'll try to let you guys know what I can, I just don't want to release too much information to the wolves."

Korith
2007-01-22, 09:20 AM
You make a good point. I didn't think about the potential dangers of wolves using seer info.

It might be best to keep the information down to "Guilty"/"Innocent", so that you don't go and tip off the wolves by one day saying So-and-so = Villager...this-and-that = "Innocent". The wolves would be all too interested in "Innocent", and even if you tried to "lie" about "Innocent" being a villager, "this-and-that" may be inclined to doubt you are who you claim.

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-01-22, 10:50 AM
ok, let us have some deductive reasoning here (gives quick glance to Sherllamma) Now, Tormskull was originally right about the first wolf he predicted, but has done nothing since. Let us look at that for a minute shall we. Now, the wolves all know who they are, and what better cover than to give up one of your own so as to take the suspicion off of yourself. Now we get to yesterday. Based on the voting the day before, The Librarian was almost assuredly going to be the one lynched. So, in light of that, why didn't Tormsskull scry her to confirm that she was in fact a villager. Then, he did nothing and let an innocent die. Now we come to today and myself. The same situation is true today. After yesterday, I am the likely target. But does he scry me to find out where my heart lies? No, he doesn't. That coupled with the fact that he even admitted that he's ok with several innocents dying before another wolf is found seems very fishy to me. If he is the seer, he'd likely want to keep as many villagers alive as possible. But, if he's a wolf, then he has just put the best cover story ever over on the townspeople. Could he still be the seer, yes he could. but so far he's given me no reason to trust him. Again, he could also be the fool. but, most of you seem to follow him blindly and without question. If it takes my death, thus revealing that I am indeed innocent to make you all think twice about the identity of Tormsskull, then so be it.

Points finger at Tormsskull

For the reasons I just stated, I just don't trust him, nor has he given me any reason to.

Selrahc
2007-01-22, 11:13 AM
You know what? I wasn't going to point at you. But your relentless hounding of the seer is just far too suspicious.

*Points at Purple Gelatinous Cube of Doom*

Korith
2007-01-22, 11:20 AM
Respectfully, PGCoD, I have to disagree with a few parts of your reasoning...but I don't disagree with the whole.

The wolves went down pretty quick to begin with (That's what, 3 so far?), but since Indurain we've had a slow down.

I suspect, in this case, that the "most obvious" wolves have been taken out. The ones to watch now are not going to wave around flags saying "Look at me, I'm a wolf!"

In that regard, I agree with you that Torm is a suspect for wolfdom. I also disagree that he should be lynched, as he's too valuable to lynch on a simple notion of "not performing" (for 2 rounds, anyway). This is one of the reasons why I asked him to let us know what he found. At the very least, if he's protecting an important villager, he should/could contact that villager with the knowledge of their role. Ideally, he could create a second masonic group to keep his known group from killing each other.

The main flaw, however, is that you seem to assume that he'll be able to spot a wolf so quickly. With only a couple of turns passed from his last find (which I grant was a "gimme", since Indurain was stepping much closer to being voted off since the EK incident). My advice is to give Torm 2 more days to find something substantive. If it doesn't happen by then, well, at that point I'm going to have to assume we've been duped.

Until then, you're the more suspect. Yes, there's a chance we've a wolf in a position of safety, but that position is only safe if it can perform. You're being a little too high-standard about the rate the seer should be finding things.

All that said, if PGCoD turns out to be a wolf, my trust in the skull will be much, much higher...

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-01-22, 11:32 AM
You bring up a good point there Korith, and I like your suggestion. Very well, I will give Tormsskull two more days to see if he can come up with something. I do hope he can prove me wrong.

Removes finger from Tormsskull

Let us see what the man can come up with.

Tharj TreeSmiter
2007-01-22, 01:00 PM
Tharj continues to kick himself and

points at the purple cube of doom

Kantur
2007-01-22, 04:53 PM
I've said it enough times, so I won't bother repeating my reasons once again. I pray this brings us one step closer to vengence for Ms E, for Silkenfist, for all of the fallen villagers.

*Kantur points at the PGCoD

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-01-22, 05:21 PM
Sorry to dissappoint you Kantur, but my death isn't going to help you any.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-22, 05:21 PM
(awwww, but I hate disappointment)

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-01-22, 05:30 PM
Well what can I say Sherllama, but that's all you're going to be getting if you lynch me tonight.

Rumda
2007-01-22, 05:34 PM
rumda points at the PGCoD

Thes Hunter
2007-01-22, 06:20 PM
(( I was going to go back through and look at the merits of evnafets accusation of Rumba, and if there were anyone else who was hoping that we had forgotten about them, and compare the logic and evidence behind each suspicion.

However, unless I make great advances in the understanding of receptor pharmacology before 9 PM tonight that won't happen.

So I am left with the impressions I had last voting cycle, That PCoD has motives that may not be plain to see, But after reading what has been said today, I have to ask myself, his denial and claims that we will be 'disappointed' by what we find after we lynch him, have come across with possible sincerity... but then again, I believe both Indurian and weebl used similar statements when their fates looked inevitable.

So I believe the risk of us killing one of our own outweighs the possibility that we may indeed find a wolf.

))

*** Thes points at the Purple Gelatinous Cube of Doom ***


"May you rest in peace (or whatever jellies do after they are destroyed) and the gods forgive us, if we are wrong."

evnafets
2007-01-22, 06:30 PM
I don't believe that PGCoD is a wolf.
Misguided and paranoid maybe, but not a wolf.

He voted for MC Skittlez the other day rather than EldritchKnight. That was a very tight vote, and that vote would have made a difference.

I think if PGCoD was a wolf, another name would have been brought up and mentioned by now. Instead its a bandwagon leading to the lynching of a probable innocent. The wolves are hiding among the sheep. The question is, which is which?

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-01-22, 06:55 PM
\
So I am left with the impressions I had last voting cycle, That PCoD has motives that may not be plain to see, But after reading what has been said today, I have to ask myself, his denial and claims that we will be 'disappointed' by what we find after we lynch him, have come across with possible sincerity... but then again, I believe both Indurian and weebl used similar statements when their fates looked inevitable.

I"m not trying to be sincere what so ever. I'm just stating the fact that you will be killing an innocent. Everyone always seems to say I hope I'm wrong, but then votes to lynch someone anyway. Screw being nice about it. If you want to lynch someone, then just do it. But you will have to live with the consequences of helping out the wolves because you blindly believed in someone because they were right one time. Now, as I stated earlier on the suggestion of others, I'm more than willing to wait and see if Tormsskull can find us another wolf. I have no qualms about that. I sure hope he can, but you many of you must also realize that he also may not be what he says he is.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-22, 07:01 PM
"Actually, they are following me and I've never been right before. (yeah, it kinda disturbs me too.) However, its not a blind following as I was able to give some evidence to a suspicion."

B-Man
2007-01-22, 08:48 PM
Captain van der Decken (1):
evnafets

Purple gelatinous cube o' Doom (11):
Atreyu the Masked LLama
Captain "Fluffy"
Cult of the Raven
Joosbawx
Kantur
Korith
Rumda
Selrahc
Tharj TreeSmiter
Thes Hunter
Tormsskull

No vote(12):
Alarra
Altharis
Bookman
Captain van der Decken
Ceika
DarkLightDragon
Gnome Barbarian
Helgraf
Ink
Klinn
Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
purple gelatinous cube o' Doom

Autolynch (4):
Altharis
Darklight Dragon
Klinn
Lord Fullbladder

((Sorry that this is early))
As i the day ends, the villagers look all over town for PGCoD, the man which they are to lynch tonight. But after looking for him at his house, and everywhere else they can think of, they finally converge on the town square, only to find him standing on a chair with a noose around his neck. After a sufficient population of the town has gathered, he begins. This is all your doing, you wanted to blindly follow a man because he got one thing right, and when anyone suggested that he may be lying, all sided with him blindly. You will now all pay the price for that following. May the wolves have you all. As the speech ends he kicks the chair out from underneath his feet. The rope grows taut, but the his neck does not snap. He dangles there, gasping for air for nearly ten minutes before death finally watches over him.

A wolf runs into the village after the hanging and begins to kill random NPCs.

"Start a search! I want that wolf found!" the assistant says.

After a quick search, the wolf is no-where to be found. The villagers begin to bring the dead bodies to the cememtry. Among the dead are Altharis, DarkLightDragon, Klinn, and Lord Fullbladder.

((To summarise:
{table]PGCoD|lynched|Villager
Altharis|auto-lynched|Villager
DarkLightDragon|auto-lynched|Villager
Klinn|auto-lynched|Villager
Lord Fullbladder|auto-lynched|Villager[/table]))

Night begins and will end tomorrow at 9 PM

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-01-22, 08:56 PM
((wait a minute, I thought you had to have the majority of the remaining townspeople point at you. Majority here is 13, I only had 11 votes, that I'd I would have liked to write my own death scene. I PMed that to Lucky))

B-Man
2007-01-22, 08:58 PM
((wait a minute, I thought you had to have the majority of the remaining townspeople point at you. Majority here is 13, I only had 11 votes, that I'd I would have liked to write my own death scene. I PMed that to Lucky))


12 out of 23 villagers voted. Half the village voted before a clear majority on one person. And I'm in charge of closing the days. Send me the death, and I'll repost it.

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-01-22, 09:01 PM
((well, I was just going off of the list that evnafets had (post #589) in which there are 24 people still living. You forgot Altharis in the no vote section, which makes me still alive.))

B-Man
2007-01-22, 09:05 PM
I miscounted, but the damage cannot be changed. I'm sorry about that. I'm really having a rough day/week/month.

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-01-22, 09:09 PM
((well, I guess you'll owe me one then ;) I'll have the death to you shortly.))

Thes Hunter
2007-01-22, 09:16 PM
(( 4 people autolynched?! Wow. But come on people. Getting autolynched is just helping the wolves win! :smalleek: ))


(( And I thought it had to be whomever had the most votes by the 9PM cut off, which B-Man cut what 10 minutes early?

Sorry PGCoD but you were coming off as paranoid and suspicious. :smallfrown: )))

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-01-22, 09:21 PM
PCGoD's ghost floats down in front of Thes and say It's better to be paranoid and suspicious, then get the right man, than follow someone blindly and end up getting duped. Then floats back up a bit above the crowd and shouts Maybe now that I'm dead maybe you'll all heed my advice, start thinking straight and put your suspicions where they should have lied all along, Tormsskull. If you are indeed the seer, you sure do suck at it. Pfft, wouldn't even try to find out if I was a wolf or not when you knew I was going to be lynched today PGCoD then floats down and whispers in Tormsskull's ear so nobody else can hear. You refused to even attempt to find out the truth about me in life, so in death, I'm going to try my hardest to bring you down with me. Have a nice night. then floats up to join the specters of townspeople that died before him.

evnafets
2007-01-22, 09:28 PM
Sorry PGCoD. However I think it was kinda inevitable. There wasn't any 11th hour rescue on its way. They were just a bunch of riders coming to watch you get lynched.

And so we are down to 19 (18 when another villager is killed tonight)
I suppose it could be worse. At least the baner wasn't auto lynched.

B-Man
2007-01-22, 09:34 PM
PGCoD's death is being added in.

Captain "Fluffy"
2007-01-22, 09:52 PM
Well, that's what I get for following the bandwagon. I just hope the seer can come up with something meaningful tonight.

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-01-22, 09:54 PM
Sorry PGCoD. However I think it was kinda inevitable. There wasn't any 11th hour rescue on its way. They were just a bunch of riders coming to watch you get lynched.

And so we are down to 19 (18 when another villager is killed tonight)
I suppose it could be worse. At least the baner wasn't auto lynched.

(Well, with the miscount, I ended up dying. So I suppose I had at least one more night to live, but oh well, that's the way things go.))

Helgraf
2007-01-22, 10:37 PM
Helgraf shook his head sadly, and retired early to his hut, wherein he took out a small mirror, set a candle atop it, lit it, and staring into the flame, began to pray for guidance for their village and all its inhabitants.

Tormsskull
2007-01-22, 10:58 PM
T-man rubs his ears. "Almost sounds like someone was talking to me there for a moment. Could it be that a dead spirit somehow found a way to penetrate the barrier of death, nah, the rules of this world say GHOSTS CAN'T TALK! And we all know the rules must be followed..."

T-man shakes the cob-webs out. "As unfortunate a night this is, I promise I'll either get a wolf tonight, or we'll have a nice good group of trusted people all informed of each other."

T-man walks off, pondering exactly how a gelantinous cube can be hung.

Tharj TreeSmiter
2007-01-22, 11:43 PM
Ahhhh this is terrible, we're dropping like flies.

We started off so well too.

Rumda
2007-01-23, 05:21 AM
Such a waste

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-23, 05:30 PM
*Sherllama looks extremely troubled by his error*

"he was just paranoid and giving bad advice. Damn these circumstances. He was my only suspect, too."

*The llama trots back to his stable, looking forlorn and disturbed*

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2007-01-23, 05:43 PM
"Haha! You all got it wrong! I'm actually a Werehuman!"

The Ghost of Fullbladder cackles weirdly. He is then set upon by ghost lemmings and dragged to a Hell specially designed just for him.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-23, 05:45 PM
(My Watson was utterly mad. No wonder Sherllama hasn't been effective)

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-01-23, 06:20 PM
PGCoD's ghost goes and asks Sherllama You call it bad advice now Sherllama, but what happens if I end up being right? Then what, will you still think I'm crazy, or would I then be given the credit of suspecting with reason instead of following him blindly. In these dark times it's better to suspect and die for being cautious, than to be led along and die.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-23, 06:30 PM
*Sherllama studies the psychological manifestation of his own guilt because ghosts don't exist* I have pondered what you say and the seer is aware that if he doesn't offer up a wolf in a few days the villagers will grow suspicious of him. If he is a wolf, then he'll be required to sacrifice a companion every few days to keep the trust of the village. So, we can use him to our advantage. If he's a villager, then all will work out. No one is free from suspicion in these dark times."

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-01-23, 06:36 PM
PCGoD's ghost repilies to Sherllama's latest remark Well y'all didn't think that when I was still alive, now did you? Everyone thought that Tormsskull was as innocent as a freakin' butterfly. It seems that my death is the only reason you now say that. Because before, you were so sure that he was telling the truth and I was not and look where that got you.

Ms_Elaneous
2007-01-23, 07:01 PM
(PGCoD was a villager?! Well, that comes a shock to me. Good luck to the rest of you.)

Lucky
2007-01-23, 08:44 PM
The sky lightened as the sun rose, but the mood did not get any brighter. Another night, another wolf meal yet to be discovered. The villagers woke up and left their houses, gathering together for the day's search. After a small amount of searching, the midnight snack was discovered. It appeared the wolves were neglecting their diet, sneaking a sweet snack in before bed. For the remains of Alarra, and what was left of her pudding, were found in a nearby bush. The village had taken another hit that night, it was time to get up and fight for their lives...

((Summary: Alarra was killed, she was a villager.))

Day begins now and ends (counts out his days) uh... THURSDAY the 25th at 9pm.

Thes Hunter
2007-01-23, 09:08 PM
( 1. ghosts can't talk, so I hope you and PGCoD are not trying to influence the vote. :smallwink: )

Thes wakes and trudges out of her hut. For some reason she is wearing half of a fake mustache.* She wipes away the mustache unconciously when she itches her nose.

She trudges over to the scene of last night's horror, and gasps.

"If only she hadn't come back so soon... she would have been fine."

Thes walks a little ways away, and waits for the other townsfolk to gather and begin again discussing how we can rid the village of this horrible curse.







((* It's a town reference. Just added for Le Humour. :smallwink: ))

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-01-23, 09:19 PM
I hope the seer has a werewolf for us to hang today. yesterday was a disaster.

Tormsskull
2007-01-23, 10:20 PM
T-man shrugs at the corpse of Alarra. "Excuse me for not being incredibly sympathetic, the loss of a life is a travesty, but Alarra was high on my suspicion list so that actually frees up one of my scries. I'll admonish myself for not trusting her later, right now we have wolves to catch. Though, in retrospect, I wonder if maybe the wolves and the villagers should team up and hunt ghosts..."

T-man shrugs. "Anyhow, I spy with my little third eye, a wolf named Korith."

Tormsskull points at Korith.

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-01-23, 10:24 PM
((OOC, hey, I'm not the only one as a ghost who's said anything to the still living people. I believe Kryian has done that too along with a few other people. So don't go blaming me for doing it when it's been done before and nothing has been said about it.))

Alarra
2007-01-23, 10:29 PM
(The ghosts are allowed to talk, just no game altering information)

Thes Hunter
2007-01-23, 10:47 PM
(( Since I am in the throughs of procrastination..... ))

*** Points at Korith ***


(( I have no idea how much I will procrastinate between now and Thursday when I have my exam. Anyone care to give me a quick brush up on Pharmacokinetics? ))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-23, 11:03 PM
(The act of moving pharmacies with your mind?)

Captain "Fluffy"
2007-01-23, 11:04 PM
The Captain sleepily walks out of his house. He trys to Concentrate but fails the check due to circumstance penalties. However, he perks up as soon as Tormsskull starts talking.

The seer with a useful scry? Yes! [insert name of deity] be praised! I was beginning to think we weren't making any progress.

Captain "Fluffy" points at Korith with Phil giving a *Squeak!* in agreement.

But we lost the pudding Alarra last night. *Sigh*

Bookman
2007-01-23, 11:09 PM
points at Korith

Why the hell not?

Ceika
2007-01-23, 11:20 PM
*Ceika steps out and loks around.* I hope you're not leading us astray, Tormsskull... but I'll stand by you for now. *Ceika points at Korith*

((good one, llama...))

Tharj TreeSmiter
2007-01-23, 11:57 PM
yaa our seer found another wolf.

Tharj points at Korith

Helgraf
2007-01-24, 12:01 AM
"We sha' see th' proof of Seer pudding in short order," Helgraf commented.

*Helgraf points at Korith*

Indurain
2007-01-24, 12:05 AM
(I wonder if Korith will beat my record for fastest lynch ever....)

evnafets
2007-01-24, 01:17 AM
yeah lets just get this day over as soon as possible
evnafets points at Korith

Ink
2007-01-24, 01:23 AM
* Ink walks through the incorporeal bodies of the multiple ghosts and points at Korith

Captain van der Decken
2007-01-24, 02:13 AM
Hooray! Tormsskull has found another one.

*points at Korith*

Selrahc
2007-01-24, 02:54 AM
The iron test. (Although personally I was already convinced)

*Points at Korith*

Korith
2007-01-24, 08:16 AM
Ouch.

Either Torm is a wolf, and not a very bright one (they can hardly afford to sacrifice their kin!)

Or the village has been resting on the words of a fool.

My sympathies to the survivors. This isn't going to be pretty.

Captain "Fluffy"
2007-01-24, 08:21 AM
(11/18 votes = more than 50%)

Joosbawx
2007-01-24, 08:31 AM
Joosbawx exits his home and notices the knot forming around the barely resisting Korith. Walking over and hearing the accusation from the 'Seer', he adds his finger to those pointing to Korith.

Joosbawx points to Korith.

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-01-24, 08:42 AM
korith, surely you have more to say in your defense? until you find a better response, you will not cease to be pointed at.
points at korith
I hope for the villager's sakes that you are a wolf. if we lynch another villager we might not make it.

Gnome Barbarian
2007-01-24, 09:47 AM
After seeing alarras dead body and tomskulls conviction agaisnt korith. He turns to korith.

*Gnome Barbarian points at Korith

Rumda
2007-01-24, 10:42 AM
Rumda points at Korith

Korith
2007-01-24, 11:13 AM
korith, surely you have more to say in your defense? until you find a better response, you will not cease to be pointed at.
points at korith
I hope for the villager's sakes that you are a wolf. if we lynch another villager we might not make it.

Alas, hopes do not always manifest as we desire them.

I can give you my word that I am not a wolf.

I can remind you that I was not hesitant to see the reasoning and put in my vote for not one, but three wolves.

I can mention in passing that I happen to know your precise role (see PM, forthcoming).

But can I defend against those who blindly follow one who claims to know wolf from villager? Not really.

Selrahc
2007-01-24, 11:18 AM
I can mention in passing that I happen to know your precise role (see PM, forthcoming).


Um... what? Surely thats either

A. Really stupid, since it puts him in line for being eaten.

B. More proof you're a wolf. How else would you know his role?

Korith
2007-01-24, 11:26 AM
A. If I were the Seer, yes.

If I knew who the true seer...was (remember El Jaspero?) and said seer was still uncertain of whether he was a seer/fool to determine whether to reveal himself, well, certain information can get passed around in "safe" quarters.

B. And if I were a wolf, I'd have nothing more to lose.

Ceika
2007-01-24, 11:41 AM
*Ceika looks up at Korith in question and nods slowly*

Perhaps you would have nothing to gain, but would you have anything to loose either? The acclaimed seer did hand us a wolf earlier, and you yourself claimed:
Either Torm is a wolf, and not a very bright one (they can hardly afford to sacrifice their kin!) When in fact, that logic stands to help him more than you... you claim to know a lot but share little, and that may be your downfall. I, too, am willing to listen to logic, and will accuse the one I feel is most likely a wolf.

*Ceika lowers her hand for the moment*

Kantur
2007-01-24, 12:14 PM
I'm willing to trust Tormsskull on this.

*Kantur points at Korith

Korith
2007-01-24, 12:40 PM
What else can I say? There wasn't much communication to speak of; I have that one little piece of data that I hope will have some chance of keeping the village from taking down another of their number, but it seems that the village as a whole is determined to follow blindly in the footsteps of Tormskull. If I had a wolf to give you, I would do so. So instead, I'll just give the village a heads up to *not* go lynching Cult of the Raven tomorrow.

And Torm, no hard feelings here. It's a pity to die at the roll of a die (heh, pun) and you're using what you have. Just try not to get anyone else hurt.

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-01-24, 02:12 PM
after hearing the conversation going onI don't believe this, you never believed me when I told you the same stuff Korith is telling you now when I was alive, but you believe him now? There are just no words for this situation.

Selrahc
2007-01-24, 02:40 PM
Cough*Ghosts shouldn't try to influence votes* cough

Captain van der Decken
2007-01-24, 02:43 PM
I doubt he was trying to though. Sound more he was just indignant.

Lucky
2007-01-24, 02:55 PM
after hearing the conversation going onI don't believe this, you never believed me when I told you the same stuff Korith is telling you now when I was alive, but you believe him now? There are just no words for this situation.((No words? GOOD, then don't say anymore words. :smallfurious: :smallwink:))

Tormsskull
2007-01-24, 02:56 PM
And Torm, no hard feelings here. It's a pity to die at the roll of a die (heh, pun) and you're using what you have. Just try not to get anyone else hurt.


((No hard feelings at all. In fact, I felt bad that EK gave you away so soon, that's why I waited to scry you.))

Edit: ^ Thank you Lucky!

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-01-24, 02:59 PM
((I'm not trying to influence the vote, I'm trying to play a character here thank you very much. If you look a what I said, it's just a character being upset that nobody believed what he said when he was alive, but now that he's dead people believe someone else telling them the same thing. How is that influencing a vote.))

evnafets
2007-01-24, 03:07 PM
So instead, I'll just give the village a heads up to *not* go lynching Cult of the Raven tomorrow.
Why would we lynch Cult of the Raven? I don't believe her name has ever come up before.


I can remind you that I was not hesitant to see the reasoning and put in my vote for not one, but three wolves
I presume you are referring to your voting for Weebl, Indurain and McSkittlez?

I find this a weak argument at best.
With Weebl, the bandwagon was well underway before you joined it. Voting against the tide would have made you stand out.
With Indurain, the bandwagon was started by Tormsskull, who we currently believe to be a seer. Who's going to vote against that? It was very much like the situation you find yourself in now.

That leaves McSkittlez. You voted for him one day (joined the bandwagon early on that) but the next day you opted to vote for EldrightKnight rather than McSkittlez. Again that was after there was a significant vote for EK, and your vote would merge in with the rest - PLUS be against a villager rather than a wolf.

Your actions to date have been consistant with those of an extremely clever wolf, not taking any chances, but merging in with the sheep when you can. I don't have any trouble in believing Tormsskull in this prediction.

Lucky
2007-01-24, 03:48 PM
((I'm not trying to influence the vote, I'm trying to play a character here thank you very much. If you look a what I said, it's just a character being upset that nobody believed what he said when he was alive, but now that he's dead people believe someone else telling them the same thing. How is that influencing a vote.))
((Look. You are really talking to the wrong person here, as far as I'm concerned, werewolves is an OOC game with a little fluff for entertainment and drama. If people want to play it IC, that's ok with me, but once someone is dead, anything they say could be considered metagaming. Even if you don't think it influences a vote, people might still listen to you and change their opinion of the matter. I don't mind ghosts talking about the weather, playing a game of cards or whatever. It's when anything is said about the vote that is taking place besides a "Hey, this is interesting" or "go villagers go!" that it could start to change the outcome of the game. We've already had an issue with this, and I just don't want to have to worry about it again.

That may not have influenced the vote, but you could well take it one step further, and that would really annoy me further.

That wasn't all really directed at you, because I know you didn't mean to do anything wrong, but this way I can get it to everyone now, and not have to worry about it later.

All this said, Korith sent me his death scene, and a majority has long been reached, so you'll have that in a bit.))

Lucky
2007-01-24, 03:57 PM
As the mobs close in on Korith with fires blazing and pitchforks at the ready, he looks them each in the eye. Seeing nothing but malice and desire for blood, he seizes a nearby barrel lid to defend himself.

The fight lasts slightly longer than it should against a mortal man. Bloodied and burnt, Korith resorts to his final trump, and transforms into a wolf.

A silver dagger slices through the air, thrown from an unknown hand, and plants itself firmly in the beast's heart. The resultant growl will no doubt give the children nightmares for a year. Dropping to one knee, he barely manages to look up. He grins.

His final words are: "Lunch time"

((Summary: Korith was lynched, he was a wolf.))

Night begins now, and ends Thursday the 25th at 9pm.

Korith
2007-01-24, 04:00 PM
(Good one, villagers. I shall follow with interest.)

Ceika
2007-01-24, 04:13 PM
((Lucky, I'm confused....


Day begins now and ends (counts out his days) uh... THURSDAY the 25th at 9pm.


Night begins now, and ends Thursday the 25th at 9pm.

I thought I still had time to vote?))

Korith
2007-01-24, 04:14 PM
((Early conclusion due to overwhelming majority.))

Ceika
2007-01-24, 04:15 PM
((Early conclusion due to overwhelming majority.))

((ah... well, I just don't want to get culled for inactivity because things went faster than normal.))

Lucky
2007-01-24, 04:17 PM
((ah... well, I just don't want to get culled for inactivity because things went faster than normal.))
((You won't be. A) Short nights don't count towards inactivity, and
B) You did vote, you just took it back. It shows you were active, and it's not an issue of non-interest.))

Ceika
2007-01-24, 04:18 PM
((You won't be. A) Short nights don't count towards inactivity, and
B) You did vote, you just took it back. It shows you were active, and it's not an issue of non-interest.))

((Ok just wanted to make sure... Thanks!))

Captain van der Decken
2007-01-24, 04:33 PM
The resultant growl will no doubt give the children nightmares for a year.

((And the brutal mutilations of the werewolves' victims won't? :wink:))

Lucky
2007-01-24, 04:38 PM
((And the brutal mutilations of the werewolves' victims won't? :wink:))((Please, kids play enough violent video games, they're used to it.))

Korith
2007-01-24, 04:39 PM
((And the brutal mutilations of the werewolves' victims won't? :wink:))
((Clearly your imagination is lacking. Just think of what would go into a howl that would strike the hearts of children who play over your shreded corpses. It really would have to be something.))

Captain van der Decken
2007-01-24, 04:45 PM
((:biggrin:
These kids are made of sturdier stuff than I. I'd be in therapy about now.))

Indurain
2007-01-24, 06:04 PM
Hey Korith, welcome to the afterlife. Lucky said we're allowed to play cards, and now that we've got you me, Mc Skit and Weebl up here, we can play Euchre!!

I wouldn't want to tell anyone down there the next wolf to go will obviously be...

HA...You think I'd do that...fools!! GO WOLVES GO!!

Alarra
2007-01-24, 06:11 PM
Alarra wanders over to the wolves...."Hey....no hard feelings...can I play?"

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-01-24, 06:30 PM
Raven, after pondering all that the wolf said before he was hung, asks any corporeal people still hanging around What did Korith mean about not hanging me? why did he draw so much attention to that? It makes no sense to me. was he trying to throw suspicion on me as a last-ditch attempt to move votes from himself? if it was, it really sucked. can anyone explain that? It confuses me.

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-01-24, 06:59 PM
floats over to those interested in cards and says Well, six people is too much for euchre, but if y'all be interested in gin, I'll play.

Tormsskull
2007-01-24, 09:32 PM
T-man flashes a knowing smile to Cult_of_the_Raven. "Do not worry about it. This whole werewolf infestation will be over before you know it."

Helgraf
2007-01-24, 10:30 PM
"One by one the plague on our village is stamped into the ground. They may grow desperate soon ... we already have, despite our successes."

The old man Helgraf took up his axe and retired to his cabin, barring the door.

Captain "Fluffy"
2007-01-24, 10:45 PM
It appears that the Seer is, in fact, the Seer, and not the Fool, as some believe. Well, it's time for me to retire for the night.

The Captain walks back to his house for some sleep, as always, locking the door for the night.

Ink
2007-01-24, 11:52 PM
"Booyah! Got another one! Our Seer rocks!"

Ink bows to Tormsskull and then heads back to his house.

Rumda
2007-01-25, 04:46 AM
yes we got another one its only a matter of time now

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-25, 08:44 AM
*Sherllama shakes his head, not wishing to admit the existance of supernatural psychic powers, but the evidence is becoming convincing.*

Helgraf
2007-01-25, 12:26 PM
It appears that the Seer is, in fact, the Seer, and not the Fool, as some believe. Well, it's time for me to retire for the night.

The Captain walks back to his house for some sleep, as always, locking the door for the night.

Well, actually, the Fool can still be right 50% of the time (barring scrying the actual Seer, of course, whom (s)he will see as the Fool automatically).

Thes Hunter
2007-01-25, 03:30 PM
Thes after moving a pharmacy with just the power of her mind, goes home and bars the door.

She is not looking forward to the night ahead, and fears the atrocity that will likely be waiting for them in the morning.

Captain van der Decken
2007-01-25, 03:37 PM
Hooray! Take that, wolves!

Lucky
2007-01-25, 03:40 PM
Well, actually, the Fool can still be right 50% of the time ((He can? News to me...))

Helgraf
2007-01-25, 08:36 PM
Mrm. I may be mistaken. I think it depends on exactly how the Fool's power is being defined. But if the role is chosen randomly from all the roles left, bar Seer and Fool, then there is a chance based on probability of getting the right read. If it's chosen from all the roles _except_ the one being scryied actual role, then yes, I'm wrong.

B-Man
2007-01-25, 09:01 PM
((Sorry for the lack of creativity... just feeling blah recently))

The sun raises and the villagers assemble in the village square. A head count is taken and one person is missing. It is Kantur. Assuming the worst, the villagers march to his house to find his corpse in the den.

(( Kantur = villager))

Day begins. It will end on Saturday Jan 27/07 9PM

Korith
2007-01-25, 09:47 PM
((Just a little rules blurb;

When I was running Werewolf, I created a "fool vision" table, which was essentially a re-roll of everything with the same base possibilities, excluding only Seer and Fool.

That doesn't mean it's being run that way this time, but for anyone who's curious, it's an easy way to do things for the narrators))

Ink
2007-01-26, 12:37 AM
Ink bangs on the door of Tormsskull's house.

"Oi Seer! Wake up! Kantur died! You're needed in the town square!"

Tormsskull
2007-01-26, 02:09 AM
T-man thanks Ink for waking him. After walking into the town square he says: "Someone has been a hungry hungry hippo."

Tormsskull points at Selrahc.

evnafets
2007-01-26, 03:42 AM
Yawn. Lets just lynch who the seer says and go back to sleep

evnafets points at Selrahc

Rumda
2007-01-26, 04:21 AM
well we have no reason not to believe you so I point at Selrahc.

Ceika
2007-01-26, 06:29 AM
*Ceika watches the carnage and nods.* You've got my faith, Tormsskull. *Ceika Points at Selrahc*

Ink
2007-01-26, 08:09 AM
"Point, point, point, point at the flying zombie were-hippo."

* Ink points at Selrahc

Bookman
2007-01-26, 08:10 AM
Points at Selrahc

Captain "Fluffy"
2007-01-26, 08:22 AM
Another werewolf? Wow.

Captain "Fluffy" points at Selrahc.

Helgraf
2007-01-26, 08:30 AM
"Ahh hell. It's worked kinda okay so far..."

* Helgraf points at Selrahc *

Joosbawx
2007-01-26, 08:33 AM
Joosbawx follows suit and listens to the Seer and points to Selrahc.

Thes Hunter
2007-01-26, 08:42 AM
Torm has had an excellent track record. I see no reason why not to trust him now.

*** Thes points at Selhrac ***

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-26, 08:47 AM
*Sherllama studies the situation.*
"hmmm. I'm still not sure I trust supernatural powers as a reason to method of werewolf detection, but I cannot argue with the results thus far."

Sherllama further condemns the flying hippo with his hoof

Gnome Barbarian
2007-01-26, 10:00 AM
"Lets jsut hope you are truly the seer"

*Gnome Barbarian points at selhrac

Captain van der Decken
2007-01-26, 10:13 AM
How can we argue?

*points at Selrahc*

B-Man
2007-01-26, 12:08 PM
((Could someone do a tally for me? I'm just a little stressed and pre-occupied with RL... *mutters about something*))

Captain van der Decken
2007-01-26, 12:14 PM
Selrahc(13)

Tormskull
evnafets
Rumda
Ceika
Ink
Bookman
Captain "Fluffy"
Helgraf
Joosbawx
Thes Hunter
Atreyu the Masked Llama
Gnome Barbarian
Captain van der Decken

No vote:
Everybody else. I'm rushing this.

B-Man
2007-01-26, 12:21 PM
((Thank you Captain. I believe that's majority, right? Right. Okay, death to come later. As I've said earlier RL is really stressful right now.))

Thes Hunter
2007-01-26, 12:38 PM
(( snugs man. Hopefully things start going better soon, and that it's nothing too well unalterable. *more hugs* ))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-26, 12:41 PM
(*wooly embrace for B-man* "Good luck my friend. If we can help, just let us know".)

B-Man
2007-01-26, 01:04 PM
(Thank you all.)

The sun sets just after noon approaches and the villagers check their watches. B-Man's assistant appears near the gallows and says: "Must be that crazy weather again... I could have sworn that it was noon a couple of seconds ago... Selrahc, would you please come forward."

Selrahc walks solemnly toward the gallows and allows the assistant to fit the noose around his neck. The lever is pulled and he seems to hover for an instant, but his neck quickly snaps and his body sways in the wind. Fur appears as the body sways in the breaze. Without a doubt, Selrahc was a wolf.

Another short day ends. New day begins tomorrow at 9 PM. No-one will be auto-lynched if we achieve another short day tomorrow.

Selrahc
2007-01-26, 01:18 PM
Ouch :smallfrown:

Being a werewolf was fun though.... Good luck to my wolfish brethren.

And congratulations to the villagers.

Helgraf
2007-01-26, 05:19 PM
"Mmm, well, either our seer is genuine, or our fool is damn lucky. Either way it's worked out well for us," the old man noted before setting out to his hut once more.

Captain "Fluffy"
2007-01-26, 05:41 PM
Yes! Another werewolf. Well, I'm feeling unusually tired today, despite the fact that I've only been awake for a couple of hours. Goognight.

The Captain walks off, hoping for a good night's sleep.

((I'm going on a trip for a couple of days, so don't expect much response from me.))

Tharj TreeSmiter
2007-01-26, 05:54 PM
DOWN WITH SELRAHC!
DOWN WITH SELRAHC!
DOWN WITH SELRAHC!

tharj points at selrahc

Captain van der Decken
2007-01-26, 06:11 PM
DOWN WITH SELRAHC!
DOWN WITH SELRAHC!
DOWN WITH SELRAHC!

tharj points at selrahc


(Thank you all.)

The sun sets just after noon approaches and the villagers check their watches. B-Man's assistant appears near the gallows and says: "Must be that crazy weather again... I could have sworn that it was noon a couple of seconds ago... Selrahc, would you please come forward."

Selrahc walks solemnly toward the gallows and allows the assistant to fit the noose around his neck. The lever is pulled and he seems to hover for an instant, but his neck quickly snaps and his body sways in the wind. Fur appears as the body sways in the breaze. Without a doubt, Selrahc was a wolf.

Another short day ends. New day begins tomorrow at 9 PM. No-one will be auto-lynched if we achieve another short day tomorrow.


((:tongue:))

Selrahc
2007-01-26, 06:16 PM
((I'm so badass I get pointed at in the afterlife :smallcool: ))

Alarra
2007-01-26, 06:31 PM
((We can do that? Cool! *points at Sehlrac, Indurain, Korith, Weebl and McSkittles* They're wolves!!!))

Korith
2007-01-26, 06:45 PM
((47 Quatloos on the wolves!))

Bookman
2007-01-26, 06:50 PM
((47 Quatloos on the wolves!))
((What is a Quatloo?))

Korith
2007-01-26, 06:57 PM
((The Quatloo is a unit of currency used by an alien race from the original Star Trek that shed their bodies and created an eternal arena where they bet on other races fighting one another in gladiatorial matches.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-26, 06:58 PM
(Its a dead wolf pelt)

(ummm...or it could be ^)

Thes Hunter
2007-01-26, 10:40 PM
(( Excellent another wolf. How many more of them could be left? It seems to me that the wolves would be a very bad bet at this point. ))

Krursk
2007-01-26, 11:42 PM
((here's a list))

Alive (14)
Atreyu the Masked Llama
Bookman
Captain "Fluffy"
Ceika
Cult of the Raven
evnafets
Gnome Barbarian
Helgraf
Ink
Joosbawx
Rumda
Tormsskull
Tharj TreeSmiter
Thes Hunter

Dead (20 +2 Narrators)
Lucky, Narrator, Eaten Day 1
B-Man, Narrator, MIA Day 1
Weebl, Werewolf, Lynched Day 1
Death; your friend the Reaper, Eaten Day 2
Kyrian, Villager, Lynched Day 2
El Jaspero, the Pirate King, Eaten Day 3
mc skittlez ninja master, Werewolf, Lynched Day 3
Eldritch Knight, Villager, Eaten Day 4
Indurain, Werewolf, Lynched Day 4
Ms Elaneous, Villager, Eaten Day 5
The_Librarian, Villager, Lynched Day 5
Silkenfist, Villager, Eaten Day 6
purple gelatinous cube o' Doom, Villager, Lynched Day 6
Altharis, Villager, Auto-Lynched Day 6
DarkLightDragon, Villager, Auto-Lynched Day 6
Klinn, Villager, Auto-Lynched Day 6
Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins, Villager, Auto-Lynched Day 6
Alarra, Villager, Eaten Day 7
Korith, Werewolf, Lynched Day 7
Kantur, Villager, Lynched Day 8
Selrahc, Werewolf, Lynched Day 8
Captain van der Decken, Villager, Eaten Day 9

Wolves Killed: 5/7

Kyrian
2007-01-26, 11:44 PM
((UM...Indurian's dead, isn't he? You have him on both lists.)

Indurain
2007-01-27, 12:18 AM
(That's how bad ass I am!!)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-27, 01:59 AM
(Hey...he's got a llamatar. He can be on as many lists as he wants)

Ink
2007-01-27, 02:04 AM
((It looks more like Bambi to me... Just the colour, I guess.))

Lucky
2007-01-27, 08:57 PM
I'm going to have to pull a Deckmaster hear and just give the info. Wolves ate Captain van der Decken, and he was a Villager.

If either the Captain or the wolves want to send me a death scene, I'll be sure to edit it in when I get back.

Day begins now and ends Monday the 29th at 9pm.

Tormsskull
2007-01-28, 01:18 AM
T-man sighs at the loss of the Captain, a known villager. "Poor Captain, hopefully we've found the last of the killer wolves and you and the other villagers can rest in peace."

Tormsskull points at Thes Hunter.