Mimmoth
Diminutive Animal
Hit Dice: 1/2d8 (2hp)
Initiative: +5
Speed: 40ft.
Armour Class: 21 (+5 Dex, +4 Size, +2 natural), touch 19, flatfooted 16
Base Attack/Grapple: +0/-15
Attack: Gore +1 melee (1d3-3)
Full Attack: Slam +1 melee (1d2-3) or Gore +1 melee (1d3-3)
Space/Reach: 1ft./0ft.
Special Qualities: Low-light vision, scent
Saves: Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1
Abilities: Str 4, Dex 20, Con 11, Int 2, Wis 13, Cha 7
Skills: Listen +4, Spot +3
Feats: Alertness
Environment: Domesticated
Challenge Rating: 1/3

Mimmoths are the result of a bored archmage making something to give her great-granddaughter for her birthday. They are miniature elephants, about 8 inches high at the shoulder and brightly coloured, usually yellow or pink but also occasionally green or blue. Mimmoths, like dogs, are friendly and loyal pets, and are also easily trainable. Unlike dogs they are not very energetic and prefer less active games, such as table tennis. Due to their thick hide, mimmoths should be rubbed with wooden or plastic massagers instead of hands.
Mimmoths primarily eat fruit, although they also enjoy strongly flavoured sweets. They must be supplied with a good deal of water for drinking and bathing. As they do not have much hair, mimmoths are not very susceptable to exterior parasites and do not require grooming, making them a fairly low maintenance pet. Mimmoths are best kept in groups of at least three. They get along well with most other pets, but they fight incessantly with rabbits.

Iituem
2007-01-03, 06:34 PM
YEEEESSSSS!!! *giggles insanely*

ClericofPhwarrr
2007-01-03, 07:56 PM
I am so using these next time I DM.

Danu
2007-01-03, 09:04 PM
Hmm. Mimmoths as familiars...

Master gains +1 natural armor? ^_^

XtheYeti
2007-01-04, 12:55 PM
dude, another awesome mage has made my life better through his bordum. why cant mages get bored and make new creatures more often

bosssmiley
2007-01-04, 10:53 PM
Mimmoths, like dogs, are friendly and loyal pets, and are also easily trainable. Unlike dogs they are not very energetic and prefer less active games, such as table tennis.

I disliked this idea...until I read the above section, which redeemed it. :smallmad:

(Yeah, right. I love GG stuff, and these little guys rock! :smallwink:
I presume you can use Summon Monster spells to summon adorably holy celestial Mimmoths?)

Dhavaer
2007-01-04, 11:01 PM
I presume you can use Summon Monster spells to summon adorably holy celestial Mimmoths?)

I suppose so. They aren't as powerful as dogs, though, so maybe you should get half-celestial mimmoths?