PDA

View Full Version : Bardic Build

Ortesk
2013-10-21, 10:34 PM
Okay so a friend asked me to slap together a build for him which is solid but not game breaking. So far this is what i have came up with

Bard 4/Paladin 2/Abjurant Champion 4/ Sublime Chord 1/Abjurant Champion 1/IotSV 7/Sublime Chord 2

Im trying to make sure this is all legal and fine, and will be effectove in combat both in melee and in magic. so far i have

BAB: 15
Spells: 8th Bard/10th Sublime Chord
Specials: Divine Grace (Lovely Cha synergy) Abjurant boosts (Nets some extra AC) (Viels: Need i say more?) And of course some nice musical abilities and other minor things

So to me this looks solid, but can it be better? And how would you rate this in a tier category? I want them to have power, but not blow game to hell power if that makes sense

Kennisiou
2013-10-22, 12:07 AM
Worth noting that unless you go the UA Paladin of Freedom variant the Paladin levels are going to mean you have to pull alignment change shennanigans. Some DMs don't make it easy, so make sure he's aware of that.

Ortesk
2013-10-22, 12:19 AM
Worth noting that unless you go the UA Paladin of Freedom variant the Paladin levels are going to mean you have to pull alignment change shennanigans. Some DMs don't make it easy, so make sure he's aware of that.

I am going UA paladin on this, our DM is a big believer on the L/C axis, and is ni impossible to change no matter what