PDA

View Full Version : Funny realisation

Krimm_Blackleaf
2007-01-03, 11:01 PM
The Frenzied berzerker has no requirement to be able to rage or frenzy, but requires 2 feats that do. It doesn't say rage or frenzy class features. So, if you have a strait sorcerer or wizard 12 with enough strength you can qualify for the feats and thus the frenzied berzerker class because of the Rage spell.
Not at all a good idea, but it made me chuckle.:smallbiggrin:

Zincorium
2007-01-03, 11:44 PM
Well, if you're allowing the spell rage to let them qualify for the feats, how would a rage requirement for the class not work the same way?

That said, a wizard 12/FR 1 would have such a short adventuring life span I wouldn't even bother to stop it. Seriously, all feats spent on things the wizard can't really use well, they can't cast spells during the inevitable frenzy, and they'll get turned into cat food by whatever opponent/ally happens to be the brunt of their measly dagger. It'd be fun to watch for any player other than the wizard's.

Krimm_Blackleaf
2007-01-03, 11:53 PM
Well, if you're allowing the spell rage to let them qualify for the feats, how would a rage requirement for the class not work the same way?

That said, a wizard 12/FR 1 would have such a short adventuring life span I wouldn't even bother to stop it. Seriously, all feats spent on things the wizard can't really use well, they can't cast spells during the inevitable frenzy, and they'll get turned into cat food by whatever opponent/ally happens to be the brunt of their measly dagger. It'd be fun to watch for any player other than the wizard's.
Well, as I said; Not a good idea. But funny, if you would allow the rage spell to qualify for the FR required feats.

Mewtarthio
2007-01-04, 12:15 AM
Funny to imagine, too: "That's it! Screw all this painstaking magical research! I'll kill you all with my bare hands!"

Skyserpent
2007-01-04, 01:51 AM
I had a Fighter with Flyby attack after getting the Overland Flight Spell cast on him every day... He was fun.