PDA

View Full Version : looking for a link to a specific Druid build

Ketiara
2013-10-23, 06:34 AM
I dont have much to go on, because I only remember scrabs of the build. And ive lost my tablet with the link to it.

Think its found in some open document or google doc or something, because its not a post on a forum I think.

Here is some of the fractions of info I remember... and I hope someone will recognize the build Im talking about.

I remember the page starts off by explaining how he uses rejuvenation to get to venerable age in three steps without taking the physical stat penalties.

I remember he then describes how he manages his skillpoints...

He stats out his wildshapes, in great detail de stats out his stats unbuffed and buffed, and wich ones is his main shapes and utility etc... His main is either the Steel dragon or cryo hydra

He has cohort feat and one companion is called Tigger (tiger) the other is Pooh (Bear)

thats all I really remember from it. And I cant find it by googling.

Hope you can help me out

Ketiara
2013-10-24, 12:50 AM
A little bump in the hopes that more people sees it

Vaz
2013-10-24, 10:34 AM
Not got a clue.

Sounds like a Druid 12 for Dragon Shape at the very least.

Wild Cohort feat. By the aging process, sounds like it's a Dragonwrought Kobold; not too sure what Rejuvenation has got to do with it (unless they mean Curse Aging, and using Psionic Rejuvenation; which definately doesn't work; it's not Drain, Damage etc, it's an actual penalty to the score.).

If I'd suggest a build;

(Desert) Kobold Druid 12+
1 - Dragonwrought
3 - Wild Cohort
6 - Natural Spell
9 - Frozen Wild Shape
12 - Dragon Wild Shape
15 - Free
16 - Free

Ketiara
2013-10-24, 04:07 PM
@vaz: i might not have made it clear enough, but its already made, it the link to this one particular persons druid I'm looking for. All the stuff I linked was something I remembered being in the build and hoped someone had come across this Druid before and had a link they could give me.

English isn't my native language but I hope I make sence nonetheless.

Thanks for your time.
/peter