PDA

View Full Version : Answered

CyberThread
2013-10-23, 12:05 PM
All Answered, thank you

Lord Vukodlak
2013-10-23, 12:08 PM
Just like overall, what advantage exists, for making a weapon out of deep crystal, what does it mean to be "psionic "

You have power points that's what it means to be psionic. You spend two power points and the weapon deals an extra 2d6 damage. If your not a psionic class then you might have a few points from a feat or being a psionic race. But if your not a psychic warrior or something deep crystal has little point.

CyberThread
2013-10-23, 12:14 PM
Alright answer done, thank you :D

Dusk Eclipse
2013-10-23, 12:37 PM
CyberDrag, for this kind of questions you should go to the RAW answers thread (right there at the top of the page)

Chronos
2013-10-23, 03:54 PM
Y'know, this is a message board, not a chat room. Just because you got the answers to your questions doesn't mean that nobody else is going to be interested.

Devronq
2013-10-23, 06:26 PM
Yes other people may have wanted to know the answer to your question as well please don't just close everyone off and change your post and title. Feel free to abandon your thread and never look at it again if you wish but leave it alone for others to read. thank you :)

CyberThread
2013-10-23, 06:32 PM
Yes other people may have wanted to know the answer to your question as well please don't just close everyone off and change your post and title. Feel free to abandon your thread and never look at it again if you wish but leave it alone for others to read. thank you :)

While I can't answer for the change of title, but did NONE of you see the post where the question was quoted, and answered?

If you are going to condemn me on something, please pay attention to the posts made, in the thread.

Lord Vukodlak
2013-10-23, 07:25 PM
While I can't answer for the change of title, but did NONE of you see the post where the question was quoted, and answered?
You still shouldn't change your first post to remove your original question, just reply. I was curious as to HOW the title option was changed last I checked topic titles couldn't be changed by regular users.

nedz
2013-10-23, 08:23 PM
See above...

tyckspoon
2013-10-23, 08:25 PM
You still shouldn't change your first post to remove your original question, just reply. I was curious as to HOW the title option was changed last I checked topic titles couldn't be changed by regular users.

The original poster of a thread can change the topic if it's done within a certain amount of time (and/or number of posts, I don't remember which.) It's usually advised to leave it alone, tho, for the sake of not confusing everybody else.

Psyren
2013-10-23, 11:52 PM

If you are going to condemn me on something, please pay attention to the posts made, in the thread.

We would have no way, coming to the thread after the fact, to know that your entire question was quoted. Indeed, the quote in Vukodlak's reply looks like it was truncated to me.