PDA

View Full Version : lance plus mighty wallop ?

CyberThread
2013-10-24, 12:21 AM
So I had an idea, tournment lances, tend to be blunted, or rounded. If you took a tournament lance, and then add greater mighty wallop to it, making the lance do... I think 6d6 once at full caster level.

6d6

Lance while charging double damage..

Spirited charge .. tripple damage

valorous lance....quadruaple damage

rhinos rush pentdruplale? 5x damage

battle boots : 6x damage

halfling outrder : full attack while mounted

Am sure am missing other fun enhancements or spell possibilities

36d6 possibility +str+ chance of hitting with all 4 full attacks

144d6 giving a damage ratio, not including other factors of atleast 144 and at max 864 damage, not including crit chances.

Ortesk
2013-10-24, 12:35 AM
Your missing Shock Trooper. Also go frenzy beserker not halfling outrider, more damage. at level 20 you get 4* PA in damage a hit

Leap attack + 100% damage so take all mods, after the *6 and then double again. Basically *12

tyckspoon
2013-10-24, 12:36 AM
Your missing Shock Trooper. Also go frenzy beserker not halfling outrider, more damage. at level 20 you get 4* PA in damage a hit

Leap attack + 100% damage so take all mods, after the *6 and then double again. Basically *12

Frenzied Berserker presents an annoyingly high chance of being forced to murder your mount out from under yourself.

Ortesk
2013-10-24, 12:48 AM
Frenzied Berserker presents an annoyingly high chance of being forced to murder your mount out from under yourself.

If your mount is a giant eagle and you lack wings, no worries

Zombulian
2013-10-24, 12:51 AM
If your mount is a giant eagle and you lack wings, no worries

O.o that gives me plenty to worry about. If I murder my flying mount, I not only just killed my mount, but I am now plummeting to my death.

Also, Battle Boots? I am not familiar with such wizardry.

You forgot Headlong Rush.