PDA

View Full Version : Master of day and night Feat

Bellberith
2013-10-24, 03:10 PM
As a human(turned necropolitan) dread necromancer im trying to get the Master of day and night feat but im having trouble meeting the knowledge planes requirement and keeping my spellcraft/concentration/intimidate/disguise/knowledge religion up aswell.... is there an easier way to gain these skill points?

AMFV
2013-10-24, 03:13 PM
You're having trouble meeting a 2 skill point requirement? What level are you aiming to get this?

Able Learner would probably fix this. It'd lower the cost of cross-class skills to be manageable.

Education is another option, if you want to use knowledge skills more heavily.

Bellberith
2013-10-24, 03:21 PM
I am trying to get this ASAP and i definitely do not want to spend a feat slot on it.

I only get 3 points per level from being human + (2+0 from necro) and 2 are used up every level for concentration/spellcraft.

Also it isnt going to be a knowledge intensive character... i only want the synergy bonus from religion and the feat from knowledge planes

Edit: on a quick side note... im trying to find my one of my pevious threads and for some reason when i click "my profile" and "view posts" it tells me i don't have permissions. am i just being stupid?(likely the case) or is this is a bug.

OldTrees1
2013-10-24, 03:30 PM
If you were 1st level this would be much easier (because of the x4 skill points) however at 1 skill point per level you will reach 2 cross class ranks in 4 levels (or 1 level if at first level)

Edit: I share your bug. I do not know the answer.

georgie_leech
2013-10-24, 03:32 PM
Finding all of your own posts uses the forum's "Search" feature, which was disabled due to making the servers cry.

AMFV
2013-10-24, 03:37 PM
I am trying to get this ASAP and i definitely do not want to spend a feat slot on it.

I only get 3 points per level from being human + (2+0 from necro) and 2 are used up every level for concentration/spellcraft.

Also it isnt going to be a knowledge intensive character... i only want the synergy bonus from religion and the feat from knowledge planes

Edit: on a quick side note... im trying to find my one of my pevious threads and for some reason when i click "my profile" and "view posts" it tells me i don't have permissions. am i just being stupid?(likely the case) or is this is a bug.

Drop Knowledge (Planes) till later, skip it, the synergy bonus is probably not worth it as early as the Master of Day and Night, you should concentrate on that and then move on with synergy after.

Bellberith
2013-10-24, 04:11 PM
Yea. i guess you are right.

And to make it easier since my will save is high as a dread necro and ill be immune to most mind-affecting abilities. Ill make my wisdom 8 and int 12. So ill only need to spend 2skill points to get 1 point of knowledge planes and the second point will be from int mod for the feat.

Thanks for the help guys =D