PDA

View Full Version : Whatis the monster on top of the ediotrial in the impossible eye

Darksword
2013-10-24, 06:34 PM
Hey all im looking for the monster that is illustrated in a picture above the editorial (so page 4) in the pathfinder Legacy of fire #5: The impossible Eye. I have read through (although not super throughly) the adventure a few times and I still can't figure it out. Its a cool looking monster so I am curious as to what it is.

Psyren
2013-10-24, 10:31 PM
I did some Googling so I could be wrong, but I assume you mean this dragon-sphinxy-looking chick:

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m633/PsyrenY/PF-LoF.png

And I don't know either but I'm curious.

CyberThread
2013-10-24, 10:48 PM
that be a tauric

Psyren
2013-10-24, 11:17 PM
that be a tauric

A tauric what? Isn't tauric a template? (Honest question, I have no idea.)

Phelix-Mu
2013-10-25, 12:13 AM
Hmm. Love child of a dragonne and a marilith. The four arms are what get me, but I have to claim ignorance of Paizo. Maybe I should fix that for this holiday season. A present to myself.

Half-dragon lamia? OMG. I don't know what it is, but it's giving me like a hundred ideas.:smallcool:

Psyren
2013-10-25, 12:42 AM
Hmm. Love child of a dragonne and a marilith. The four arms are what get me, but I have to claim ignorance of Paizo. Maybe I should fix that for this holiday season. A present to myself.

Half-dragon lamia? OMG. I don't know what it is, but it's giving me like a hundred ideas.:smallcool:

Well, even if it's not what the OP was referring to I feel like my search did some good then :smallsmile:

Norin
2013-10-25, 02:47 AM

Girallon's Blessing up in here! :smallbiggrin:

Fouredged Sword
2013-10-25, 08:01 AM
Half red dragon centaur sorcerer with Grallion's blessing?

Darksword
2013-10-25, 01:41 PM
I did some Googling so I could be wrong, but I assume you mean this dragon-sphinxy-looking chick:

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m633/PsyrenY/PF-LoF.png

And I don't know either but I'm curious.

Yes that was the image I was referring to.

Tauric? Is that stated some where in the book or some sort of template or is just a guess.
Feels good to know that I am not the only one who thinks it cool but not sure what it is.

Phelix-Mu
2013-10-25, 07:45 PM
The four arms thing.... Unless it's a Paizo-only monster, there really are only a handful of ways to have four arms that aren't the ubiquitous girallon's blessing spell (or that coat of arms thing). Tauric template can definitely give the four legs, and half-dragon will give a large creature wings (plus the lower body really does have a reptilian look to it).

Do weredragons have a hybrid form? Cause if this was what the hybrid form looked like (minus the four arms), then that would be freaking awesome.