PDA

View Full Version : Touch Spells Through Weapon

Bellberith
2013-10-24, 07:57 PM
My Dread necromancer is more of a melee necro and i have 3 different things that allow me to cast touch spells through my weapon. the question is... do they stack?

Arcane Channeling (duskblade), Smiting Spell (metamagic feat), and spell storing (weapon enhancement)

If i were to cast Inflict Serious wounds (with Master of Day and Night) for spell storing before combat, Inflict Critical Wounds (with Master of Day and Night) for smiting spell within 10rounds of the hit, and Inflict Critical Wounds (again with master of day and night) for arcane channeling. Would they all stack on the same weapon and be able to be released in the same hit.

Bellberith
2013-10-24, 08:33 PM
Instead of making a new thread i thought i might as well post this in the same one...

Is there any way for me to gain access to the Shield and Shield of Faith spells for level 1wiz/cleric without having to pay 2feats to do so? or 2 class levels...

A way that makes it so i can use them with the Abjurant Champion bonuses to abjurations.

Feilith
2013-10-24, 08:41 PM
Yes they would stack, but yes you would have to cast the spell multiple times.

Also, shield of faith is a 1st lv spell so a clr 1 can cast it 2 bonus spells per day (maybe 3 if you have bonus spells) so that seems to work out. (What 2 feats would you have spent?)

Bellberith
2013-10-24, 08:49 PM
Im trying to get them as a Dread Necro/Dusk blade/Abjurant champion

So i cant take a wizard or cleric dip to get shield / shield of faith. but i want both those spells. was asking how else to get them aside from the Extra Spell feat.