PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here play Exalted 2nd edition?

Blackadam
2013-10-25, 04:41 PM
I'm going to play a game soon with a few friends and i'll be a the noob to the game and i'm looking for build to play a historian/ archaeologist toon (i was recently watching indiana jones :P) mixing it with a stealthy assassin/ rogue class.... he does business for money and what REALLY gets him going is secrets and forgotten knowledge and relics. combat wise i've been leaning into having them be an archer or other type of ranged combatant.

i don't know the game system well and i had help building 1 toon i played some years back

how would you build this toon like classes and skills and so forth.

Hiro Protagonest
2013-10-25, 04:48 PM
I'm going to play a game soon with a few friends and i'll be a the noob to the game and i'm looking for build to play a historian/ archaeologist toon (i was recently watching indiana jones :P) mixing it with a stealthy assassin/ rogue class.... he does business for money and what REALLY gets him going is secrets and forgotten knowledge and relics. combat wise i've been leaning into having them be an archer or other type of ranged combatant.

i don't know the game system well and i had help building 1 toon i played some years back

how would you build this toon like classes and skills and so forth.

'Kay, so you know absolutely nothing about the setting or the system, because that's not how the setting or the mechanics work (well, it might be how the setting works if you're an Outcaste treasure hunter for The Guild). Got it.

You also apparently completely missed the board called "Roleplaying Games". Go here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306943), please. We'll tell you everything you need to know.

Tanuki Tales
2013-10-25, 04:54 PM
Why...Why are you describing your table top game character with MMO lingo? :smalleek:

Hiro Protagonest
2013-10-25, 04:56 PM
Why...Why are you describing your table top game character with MMO lingo? :smalleek:

...I just realized that he hasn't really given any indication that he knows this is a TTG. He might think it's like Elder Scrolls or something.