PDA

View Full Version : Sid'Jax: Planning for wall.

Erik Vale
2013-10-26, 02:19 AM
One of the benifits of having two heads, if not increased intelligence or real brain power, was the ability to have two trains of thought going.
For example, as he looked Sophia and the rules of Papers and Paychecks [People really played this? What the hell?], one head looked to the side and tested his powers.

Suddenly, his mind began flicking around the various icons and such that were held by those dedicated to him.
He repressed the urge to smile as he made the wind near one whisper a message... By all that was, he struggled not to jump out and down cheering.
And then his feelings plummeted.
It was possible, so that means he would be begging, and not just to other gods, but to mortals... Now he had to repress a depressed look.

Looking around, he viewed hundreds and mortals, and composed a message, asking them to pray, delivering it directly to minds in numbers uncounting, and reassuring them as they sat down to pray, each of them safe and far from the Dark Empire, which should prevent the information from being whispers in Thirst's accursed ears...

He then sought out a particular mage.

Erik Vale
2013-10-26, 02:37 AM
Meanwhile, a Mage following the tracks of scouts stops, tilting his head to the sky, his hand moving out to halt the large golem walking beside him as he receives communion from Sid'Jax.

"<Elvaru, my friend. I am sorry to say your march through the snow has been for nought.">
"They needed moving?"
"<Yes a-.">
"You still need help. I understand. What do you need?"
"<Many things. However there I one specifically for you.">
"I listen, for I know you need it."
"<I need you to attack the cities of the Dark Empire.">
"I... I will do so-."
"<But first, you two need to wait. I am sending you aid, the dead come. I know you find su-.">
"I understand, you have shown me some of what they have done, and if you are sending me dead I can guess what kind. I take it they have used the same first."
"<"Yes.">
"I will wait-."
<"In the badlands north of you or the planes to the east, Wraiths wait where you are, though the dead will be comming from where you are. Let me suggest the Vale."

The communication ends, the wizard sighs, and with a quick motion directs the golem to keep walking beside him.

Not talking about what the wizard is exacctly, because I am seriously considering recreating him as a Old Dragonwrought Kobold Ultimate Magus with epic spell slots, Arcane manipulation and Uncanny Forethought.

Golem not mentioned because I'm deciding between Force Golem for V incorporeal or Ruby Golem for regen.

Also, all/many my undead followers of use are appearing there to travel with him and heading towards my cohort. He's heading towards the planes next to the place that used to be known as the vale.

Erik Vale
2013-10-26, 02:52 AM
Meanwhile, where dragons planned and ploted for battles currently forestalled with the dwarves, Sid'Jax's voice is heard.
<"False Light.">
"Yes. Why-."
<"I'm sorry, but I must be quick.">
"You kno-."
<"Yes, but I must speak to you all.">
One of the younger whites opens it's mouth to speak, a confused look contorting it's face. It never gets to though.
<"I know. All of you, Orcs are coming. I know, I know. But they come to help, not that it's much needed any more. The Dwarve's wont be fighting you, more likely they will die or be absorbed by the orcs.">
"That is... Why are-"
<"Because I need to ask for your help. I need you to guide the Orc's towards the Dark Empire, those lead by Thirst.-">
"The Undead God?"
<"Yes, I know you suffer against the dead, but I know how devestating you can be against the living. I also need you to convince the other dragons, there are many undead specimens you can show them.">
"Your will is known."
<"Thank you, I am busy, and I must go.">
Sid'Jax retracts his senses from the stone carving, hearing the start of friendly mockery that would probably be taken badly.

Erik Vale
2013-10-26, 03:06 AM
Perhaps a couple of days from the Holy Mountain a Dire Tiger of the oddest sort stalks prey, seeking to supplement it's non-diet as it roams ahead of people making semi-pilgrimage, suddenly the icon of Sid'Jax upon the side of it's barding comes to life, and smiles.

"Goldmane."
The Tiger almost jumps out of it's skin looking around, before realising what the voice is.
"Oh. It's you."
"Yes. I thought you didn't hunt."
"I do occasionally, real meat is nice."
"Ahh."
"We are a day out, two maybe for the rest. What do you need?"
"From you, nothing actually, I just viewed to check on your progress... However you may wish to be more careful than normal. I must go, there are more messages for me to deliver."
And I shouldn't panic you, Sid'Jax thinks.
"Thank you... Now to start a new hunt."