PDA

View Full Version : magic weapon ideas for future daring outlaw

rabbit88
2013-10-26, 04:44 PM
So, I have a level 3 changeling that I've been bouncing between rogue and swashbuckler in order to take daring outlaw later. My dm has given us 3000 gold to spend on magical items.
My goal for this character is optimal combat maneuverability. I wanna be elusive, fast, and tricky. I want to make a few blows on an enemy without them knowing what hit them, and be halfway across the room before they realize. I'm focusing mainly on melee (elven thin blade, rapier, dagger etc), but I'm not opposed to throwing daggers or axes when the need arises.

Are there inexpensive magical items/item that can help me reach my goal? I'll also take suggestions for more expensive items for future reference. I've looked at anklet of translocation so that I can vampoof behind someone and catch them flat footed, but I've heard it's a standard action to use it, so I'd kinda be stuck there until my next turn before I could take a shot at them, right?
Also, any suggestions for feats, skill tricks etc that might help me reach my goal, I'm all ears. I've been using improved feint a lot with this character and I love it. Spring attack would be great, but I'm not sure I wanna use all those spots up on the prereqs for it.
Thanks for any help you can give me!