PDA

View Full Version : Was Sabine jealous of sex or murder? A question for the ages

Charles Phipps
2007-01-05, 02:52 PM
Anything that comes out of Sabine or Nale's mouths is questionable. Certainly, I don't believe for a second that Nale intended to present Haley as a gift to her. Instead, I'm pretty sure it was his own enjoyment he intended to indulge in.

So do you think Sabine really didn't care about Nale possibly seducing her or not?

the_tick_rules
2007-01-05, 03:13 PM
well he did mention he wanted to kill her just before they were about to do the deed. he had the dagger out so i don't believe he was going to have his way with her then kill her. i doubt he was doing it for sabine though.

she did seem upset in the bar. was it solely because she wanted to kill haley before she could, maybe.

Charles Phipps
2007-01-05, 03:24 PM
Yeah, my inclination was she might have been genuinely jealous of the perceived seduction.

Then again, I don't mind nonhuman motivations for characters that aren't human.

Lithgon the Crazy
2007-01-05, 05:19 PM
The murder defiantly. She seems like a slut (comes with being a demon/devil) so probably doesn't hold it against Nale for being attracted to her. Sabine really wanted to get at Haley though because of what Haley did to her in the past.

fire_hawk
2007-01-05, 05:22 PM
Generally, when couples fight, and one of them is angry with the other about something, that one will tell the truth about what they are angry with.

XtheYeti
2007-01-05, 05:44 PM
this question has been answered by rich

this thread can now expire

Querzis
2007-01-05, 06:24 PM
this question has been answered by rich

this thread can now expire

What? When? Where? Why? Woot...the Woot got nothing to do with anything but I felt like it.

Nerd-o-rama
2007-01-05, 07:25 PM
#394, Panel 5 (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0394.html), for reference. In this instance, she has no reason to lie. And she makes a good point about herself being a sex-fiend.

And holy crap, someone else I recognize from lurking the WotC forums. A warm welcome to Charles Phipps, inventor of my favorite 1001+ Things List ever (http://wiki.rpg.net/index.php/1001_and_more_Things_that_the_worst_party_in_Eberr on_is_forbidden_from_doing). Or the guy who ninja'd his screen name.

Charles Phipps
2007-01-05, 08:40 PM
Howdy and yes, it is I the guy from Candlekeep forums and Eberron.

danielf
2007-01-05, 09:33 PM
probably both

Erek Garnsfel
2007-01-06, 10:26 PM
murder. no question.