PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Age Flemeth vs Skyrim Potema

ArlEammon
2013-10-30, 04:52 PM
Flemeth, hiding somewhere near Dragon Bridge, is under a death sentence from Potema. Flemeth has no daughters to help her, yet she has managed to evade capture from Potema's draugyr soldiers repeatedly. Potema has finally had it with Flemeth's survival and she marches down to Flemeth's newest hiding place with 100+ Draugr soldiers. (No more than 300 Draugr soldiers, no less than 100).

Potema herself is in her spectral form.

Legato Endless
2013-10-30, 05:19 PM
Well, we know fairly little about Flemeth's actual abilities, but if we're going by on screen feats I'm going to give this to Potema. I suspect Flemeth is actually significantly stronger, and certainly more cunning, but we won't have actual verification of that until Dragon Age 12: The Return of the Son of Dragon Harder. This leaves Flemeth with naught more than shapeshifting, and most likely that means her high dragon form.

Dragons in either series aren't well known for defensive prowess, and are quite easily tanked. Flimsy as the equipment of the Draugr are, 300 of them should be more than enough to screen Flemeth's attacks while Potema plays target practice. I don't see anyway Flemeth wins the war of attrition, which is what this most likely turns into.

ArlEammon
2013-10-30, 05:21 PM
Well, we know fairly little about Flemeth's actual abilities, but if we're going by on screen feats I'm going to give this to Potema. I suspect Flemeth is actually significantly stronger, and certainly more cunning, but we won't have actual verification of that until Dragon Age 12: The Return of the Son of Dragon Harder. This leaves Flemeth with naught more than shapeshifting, and most likely that means her high dragon form.

Dragons in either series aren't well known for defensive prowess, and are quite easily tanked. Flimsy as the equipment of the Draugr are, 300 of them should be more than enough to screen Flemeth's attacks while Potema plays target practice. I don't see anyway Flemeth wins the war of attrition, which is what this most likely turns into.

And what of the lower numbers? Also remember her wing buffet is pretty annoying.

Avilan the Grey
2013-10-31, 02:38 AM
I would give this to Flemeth, because basically I believe her to be a force of nature. She is, in TES terms, a Daedra, not a sorceress.

Tiki Snakes
2013-10-31, 09:16 AM
There's also the thing where, well. If I learned one thing in skyrim, its that when a dragon wants to leave, it leaves and there is little you can do about it.

If the battle isn't in Flemeths favour, she can just stop being there at any moment.

Legato Endless
2013-10-31, 05:32 PM
There's also the thing where, well. If I learned one thing in skyrim, its that when a dragon wants to leave, it leaves and there is little you can do about it.

If the battle isn't in Flemeths favour, she can just stop being there at any moment.

Well I was assuming the question was essentially who would win in a fight.

If it's the two of them interacting in general, then Flemeth just runs off and uses her powers of foresight to snag a passing hero to take Potema out.

ArlEammon
2013-10-31, 05:34 PM
Well I was assuming the question was essentially who would win in a fight.

If it's the two of them interacting in general, then Flemeth just runs off and uses her powers of foresight to snag a passing hero to take Potema out.

I propose her wing buffet can help her take out a small army of 100 Draugr plus Potema.