PDA

View Full Version : Finding a magical location, a fountain of youth

Seer_of_Heart
2013-10-30, 05:17 PM
I remember reading about a magical location that slows down your aging like a fountain of youth and for arcane casters gives them a time stop sla once (ever I believe). Does anyone know what book it comes from? I'm building a BoB centered build just for theoretical fun and a time stop sla would be really nice on my clones :smallamused:.

Seer_of_Heart
2013-10-30, 10:23 PM
Bumping? I know it is from an obscure source probably.

Nettlekid
2013-10-30, 10:26 PM
I think you're thinking of Rainbow Falls from Complete Mage?

Emperor Tippy
2013-10-31, 05:12 AM
It's Eberron somewhere.

Sorry, I don't really remember more specifically than that.

Vaz
2013-10-31, 05:35 AM
I remember reading about a magical location that slows down your aging like a fountain of youth and for arcane casters gives them a time stop sla once (ever I believe). Does anyone know what book it comes from? I'm building a BoB centered build just for theoretical fun and a time stop sla would be really nice on my clones :smallamused:.

Archmage 1 does that for you.

Demonic_Spoon
2013-10-31, 05:53 AM

The Major artifact, Naja Fountain, makes you immortal as long as you are immersed in it's waters, Serpent Kingdoms. Don't know of anything that gives a timestop sla though.

Psyren
2013-10-31, 09:04 AM
It's Eberron somewhere.

Sorry, I don't really remember more specifically than that.

The instant you said this I thought "It's gotta be in Xen'drik." And yep, there it was.

Timeless Fountain, SoX 143, slows your aging (1 day in a year) and lets you stop time once in your lifetime. (If you use the time stop, you begin aging at the normal rate again and cannot use the fountain anymore.)

Emperor Tippy
2013-10-31, 09:08 AM
The instant you said this I thought "It's gotta be in Xen'drik." And yep, there it was.

Timeless Fountain, SoX 143, slows your aging (1 day in a year) and lets you stop time once in your lifetime. (If you use the time stop, you begin aging at the normal rate again and cannot use the fountain anymore.)

Thought so but I couldn't remember looking is SoX any time recently and I remembered seeing it somewhere a few months ago so I figured it might be buried on one of those other books.

I did actually remember that it was on Xen'drik though. The temple with the druid stuck inside.