PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy kingdoms: the royal court (RP thread)

jlmdragon
2013-10-31, 12:46 AM
a new day begins and herald from all the kingdoms of the world arrive though various magical portals as is the only possible way to reach the royal court and even then only the heralds or each kingdom may enter, today there seems to be a fierce debate going on and many herald seem to be picking sides, one side is a huge man at least 8 foot tall bearing the symbol of a large golden axe, the mark of the kingdom of Morgoth, a large and powerful kingdom but one rumoured to have fallen to evil and is now filled with foul demons, on the other stands a herald wearing plain white clothes as if he was a holy man, he bears the symbol of a silver chalice, the mark of the kingdom of Benoth a smaller kingdom then Morgoth but rumoured to be a blessed place full of beauty and rich lands, at length you understand that the dispute is over a bit of land that lies between the two kingdoms, the herald of Benoth claims their kingdom had control of the land first, and the herald of Morgoth denys this saying it was only inhabited but primitive barbarians not the people of Benoth, it seem these two kingdoms are likely to go to war over this and are now looking to other kingdoms for allies in this.

smasher0404
2013-10-31, 07:03 AM
The herald from Altaria, a short man dressed in incredibly bright colored clothing, walks into the Royal Court looking nervous and unprepared. After looking at both the herald of Morgoth and the herald of Benoth, he decides to sit down next to the herald of Benoth. To him, Altaria's herald attempts to exchange a polite greeting but stutters a lot throughout it.

"Gr-gr-Greetings sir, a fine mor-mor-morning is it not? I ho-ho-hope that our ki-ki-kingdoms will cooperate well in the fu-fu-future"

jlmdragon
2013-10-31, 07:58 AM
the herald of Morgoth sneers at your simpering attempt to greet the harald of benoth saying "with allies that that who needs enemies hah!"

but the Benoth comforts you "don't listen to him he is all talk anyway, i would gladly accept any assistance your kingdom can offer"

smasher0404
2013-10-31, 08:52 AM
The herald from Altaria smiles at the Herald of Benoth's remark and then says

"W-welll you country is kn-kn-kn-own for being quite be-be-autfiul this time of year. It must be qu-qu-quite nice to live there. Pe-pe-rhaps i shall vis-vis-visit when my liege give leave this year."

Mabn
2013-10-31, 05:15 PM
The herald of Palmor, an elderly man in formal, but nondescript clothing, enters and stands at the edge of the gathering crowd, taking no obvious side.

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-10-31, 05:56 PM
The herald of Thalmandas, a strong woman in plate armor, is in the room, hearing the debate. "The just and free Kingdom of Thalmandas supports Benoth in these claims not only because they had claims first, but it would help the greater good as well."

smasher0404
2013-10-31, 07:17 PM
The herald of Altaria approaches the herald of Pamor and weakly whispers "It wo-wo-would be be-be-best for both sides if you were to side with Be-be-benoth, if you do, we might be able to avoid blo-blo-bloodshed on both sides. If the sides on this is-is-issue re-re-remain to evenly ma-ma-matched, war might be in-in-inev-ev-evitable, but if one side were to have near un-un-un-unan-an-animous su-su-support the other would be fo-fo-forced to give in on this is-issue and war will be av-av-averted. To side with Be-Be-Benoth would be best for bo-both sides"

Mabn
2013-11-01, 12:58 AM
The herald of Palmor looks offended "And we should settle all disputes in this court by flipping a coin, for the results of that are equally absolute. I will wait until some evidence is provided before I will make a judgement on who should rule this territory."

jlmdragon
2013-11-01, 05:54 AM
finally at the end of they day the heralds leave, the dispute seems to have become open war on one side is the kingdom of Morgoth and its allies and on the other the kingdom of Benoth and their allies, the as far as which side turns out to be strongest that will depend on the support that the new untested kingdoms of Altaria and Thalmandas.

the following day the heralds of Morgoth and Benoth are seen to be talking in hushed whispers in two separate groups, the herald of Benoth waves for the heralds of Altaria and Thalmandas to join their group.

smasher0404
2013-11-01, 06:53 AM
The Herald of Altaria joins the Herald of Benoth and says "I wa-wa-was ho-ho-hoping to a-a-avoid out-out-right blo-blo-bloodshed, but I gu-guess that it was in-in-evitable."

jlmdragon
2013-11-01, 08:05 AM
herald of Benoth: "sadly that is so but at least you are not quite so close to the kingdom or Morgoth as mine is" as he speaks to you he covertly hands you a letter

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-11-01, 03:50 PM
The female warrior-herald walks to the Benoth herald "May the just Dragon goddess keep you safe. Is there anything we can do to help?"

jlmdragon
2013-11-02, 02:59 AM
The female warrior-herald walks to the Benoth herald "May the just Dragon goddess keep you safe. Is there anything we can do to help?"

Benoth herald: "there is i am sure" covertly hands you a letter

jlmdragon
2013-11-02, 03:41 AM
the next day at the royal court begins it seems to be a quiet day.

Rangerium
2013-11-02, 03:48 AM
The herald of the Draconian a young man in his early 20s with black hair and golden eyes , he is wearing a row of dragon teeth around his neck as the light shines off of his well made scales cape in his prestinely attired outfit, he walks into the great hall very comfortable of his surroundings waiting for the discussions of the day to begin

jlmdragon
2013-11-02, 04:04 AM
The herald of the Draconian a young man in his early 20s with black hair and golden eyes , he is wearing a row of dragon teeth around his neck as the light shines off of his well made scales cape in his finally attired outfit, he walks into the great hall very comfortable of his surroundings waiting for the discussions of the day to begin

you see that most of the heralds have gathering into 2 groups now, one seem to be a rough and grim people wearing dark clothes, the other seem fairer and wear light coloured clothes.

Rangerium
2013-11-02, 04:13 AM
The herald of Draconian simple notices the 2 different sides walking to the neutral area of the great hall and placing himself on a seat not wanting himself or his civilisation to get involved in this type of politics at this moment " war is a terrible thing to happen and so the Draconians choose not to engage or participate on either side of bloodshed"

Bayar
2013-11-02, 06:13 AM
The herald from Nanthor, a simple but elegant man wearing what appears to be a chain shirt under a leather vest approaches the council. War. What is it good for ? There are enough hardships already without us butchering each other in our quest for resources. The kingdom of Nanthor will adopt a neutral stance in this conflict. And with that, he sits down near the Draconian herald.

Rangerium
2013-11-02, 06:34 AM
The Draconian herald looks to the one from Nanthor and grins " seems that not everyone is loosing their mind with this pointless war for a piece of land"

LordChaos13
2013-11-02, 08:36 AM
"A pointless war for land yes, when our own kingdoms can expand greatly without needing to encroach upon another. But is it not better to settle our disputes when we are small and the numbers few than large causing the deaths of thousands? Firm borders now will prevent the war from repeating soon enough."
A newcomer, having spent the day by the entrance reading a tome and observing the scene.
"War is inevitable my friends, so it has been in the past, so shall it be in this new era of king and country. This war over the land of barbarians proves it. Not a single day passed before a reason for war was created. By warring with it now we do not allow it to fester and create tensions between the two lands forever staining relations.
Besides, our hunters have foraged enough meat to last a short month, even if we did not create our own farm immediately, setting up our industry as a priority, they would have no use fighting wild animals. They will be glad to wet their blades in blood simply for something to do."

Walking to the Draconian Herald
"War and the taking of sides within it is not the mark of insanity, but simple prudence. Right now there exist two clearly defined camps of people, the aggressors attempting to seize land held but not utilized by another, and the kingdom attempting the halting of such actions so that they might use said area when or if they expand to use it. When you disavow both alliances you rid yourself of allies except those that are hesitant to go to war, and those are no allies at all."
Walking past to the side of the Morgoth
"I will aid in your expansion oh herald, granting use of my liege's trained hunters if the Benoth wish to test their soldier's mettle for land of no use to them."

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-11-02, 10:49 AM
The Thalmandasian herald comes into the courtroom again. "Your letter has been received and it is in progress of being concluded." she says.

Rangerium
2013-11-02, 12:26 PM
The Draconian heralds looks to the newcomer and speak to him in turn before he left for the side of the Morgoth's "oh i know far too well of what alliances can bring, but the dragons know what happens in the end push and pull ying and yang nothing happens without affecting the other all must stay in balance and all shall stay in balance, so i know this war is useless such a big event will not go without huge repercussions affecting the alliances of both sides"

smasher0404
2013-11-02, 12:26 PM
The Herald of Altaria approaches the Herald from Draconian and hands him a letter "A-a-a letter from my liege"

He then goes up to the Herald of Benoth and says "The ma-ma-matter we've pre-pre-viously talked about will also be handled shortly."

Rangerium
2013-11-02, 12:38 PM
The herald from Dracanian open the letter and begins to read it slowly, he sits at the back of the neutral area of discussion as not to be pestered by arguments that may come from the 2 sides

Rangerium
2013-11-02, 02:09 PM
The Draconian herald walk to the one from Altaria and passes him the answer to the letter

Drakeburn
2013-11-02, 03:04 PM
The Herald of Farwynn, a man in his late teens, with a white tunic, a dark leather cloak, and leather sandals, finally arrives in the Royal Court.
"I apologize for my late arrival." He explains to the other heralds as he walks into the crowd.
"Farwynn has had complications arise from within its own borders." The Herald of Farwynn was serious, as he had a grim expression on his face.

LordChaos13
2013-11-02, 03:19 PM
"Come join us Herald, what troubles have occurred in your borders, mayhaps the Malbolge Empire can aid you? We are always in search of new allies, and aid to newcomers is the best way to make friends, is it not?"
The Malbolgian herald waves the newcomer over

Mabn
2013-11-02, 04:32 PM
The herald of Palmor arrives late to the court, lingering then at the doorway for a time.

Drakeburn
2013-11-02, 04:54 PM
The Farwynn herald walks over to the herald of the Malbolge Empire and takes a seat.
"Thank you. My name is Celorn Riverborn. I have come here with news of my kingdom. First of all, a terrible curse swept over the kingdom, burning many cities and taking the lives of so many. Thankfully the curse wore off, and there are survivors. But our king has fallen ill, suffering a slow and aching death. Therefore, he retired from his throne, and handed it over to his son, the prince. Now, here is where things become......... complicated." He paused for a moment, glancing over to the other heralds, and then back to Malbolgian herald.
"The king wants Farwynn to become allies with Morgoth, but the prince thinks otherwise. Please understand that it is very hard for a newly made ruler to be pressed with matters of war. All of Farwynn is unsure of which side it will fight for, yet alone if they'll participate in this upcoming war or not."
The Farwynn herald takes a moment to catch his breath.

LordChaos13
2013-11-02, 05:07 PM
"Daveth Malbolge, Herald of the Malbolge. That is quite a story, mine isn't nearly as interesting. The Malbolge family, of which I am the 2nd son, recently settled here from across the sea, seeking to escape the movement to abolish the practice of magic. While we fled across the sea with some men all of our magical research was lost leaving us as mundane as any barbarian. It feels so strange to not have protective spells warding my body, especially around other men of importance also lacking magical armour."
Explaining his own backstory before turning to the matter at hand

"While a war by an untested ruler is risky it is also risky to go against the recently dethroned ruler. Twould lose legitimacy with the public which you do not need for morale issues, judging from your situation an armed rebellion is unlikely however, if only due to lack of manpower.
My suggestion, though I must admit to some bias, is to ally with Morgoth, but act to hand out loans of resources rather than the manpower of an army. I do not wish to sound irrespective of your recently deceased but all those recently ownerless possessions? All the empty houses that could be brought down and turned into wood, to be used for the war effort by the Morgoth. You could even charge interest of resources and turn a profit from the war with little to no risk to yourself."

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-11-02, 05:51 PM
The Thalmandasian herald heads over to the neutral heralds. "The benevolent, Dragon goddess Ethidras's bless you. It is come to my understanding that you have decided not to choose sides in this war. I am here to make you reconsider. Morgoth would most likely use that land to aid in future war efforts and it is already large enough. Benoth on the other hand is smaller and had claims first. Just because they weren't using it then doesn't mean they won't later. Plus Morgoth is a dark kingdom while Benoth is the opposite. I implore you to side with the greater good here."

Rangerium
2013-11-02, 06:32 PM
The herald of Draconian look up at the Thalmandasian herald " what ever side wins this war for the land one thing will be clear both sides will suffer and both sides will never win, so why endanger my own self and that of my empire to help out in a simple war, thing will be as they are meant to be ying and yang there must always be balance.

Drakeburn
2013-11-02, 07:12 PM
"Hold on, hold on." Celorn said, holding up both hands at the heralds.
"First of all, it is a decision between the prince and the retired king. I'm just the herald here. Second, Farwynn seems ready to rebuild itself. Either Farwynn won't take sides, or we could wait for a firm answer. So, what is it going to be?"

smasher0404
2013-11-02, 07:36 PM
The herald of Altaria over hearing the conversation approaches both heralds. "I-I-I am su-sure that the He-Herald from Th-th-thalmandasia meant no of-of-offense to the pri-pri-prince or ki-ki-king of your na-na-nation. Wh-wh-while it wo-wo-would be nice for Fa-Fa-Farwynn to al-al-ally with Ben-ben-benoth we do-do not want to co-coerce an im-im-immediate re-re-response. Pe-pe-personally I be-be-believe that Fa-fa-farwynn should fo-focus on re-re-recovering from the dis-dis-disaster be-be-before it takes an-an-any ac-action in this war. But I'm su-su-sure that your prince will make the ch-ch-choice that he thinks best."

Drakeburn
2013-11-02, 09:09 PM
"Thank you." Celorn nodded to the herald of Altaria.
"As you've heard, we are in the process of recovering from a disaster, and you are asking for the kingdom I'm representing to go to war? Yet alone, our king is dying, our prince has become our new ruler, and you're applying a lot of pressure to choose a side in this upcoming conflict. All we need to complete the scene is to have dancing monkeys set on fire!" Celorn threw his arms into the air and let out a sigh.
"With our king is dying, we might need to wait under AFTER he passes away, give my people time to mourn for their former king."

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-11-02, 09:35 PM
"I understand. It's best to give your prince time before heavy decisions are on his shoulders."

Bayar
2013-11-03, 07:12 AM
The greater good ? Now that's an interesting concept. Please, tell me, what is the greater good ? Can there be good without evil ? And if your endeavour of wiping out evil end your crusade of justice and bloodshed ? Or will the lesser good become the new evil which must be purged ? We Nanthorians prefer to go beyond such concepts as good and evil.

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-11-03, 08:09 AM
"Wiping out all evil is impossible, but you can take it down wherever it is. We can put good in the majority of the world if we try."

avr
2013-11-03, 08:16 AM
The herald of Zarrenzum Nova, a short lady with many golden rings and other jewellery makes her entrance.

"Good and Evil? My lords, why do we not consider who would be the better custodians of the land? The kingdom known for wealth and beauty, or that overrun by demons?"

"Lord Daveth, to answer one of your points; you may know good by the wealth it generates. Evil only steals. Gold, to be short, is good."

LordChaos13
2013-11-03, 09:00 AM
"The rumours of demonic forces have no evidence. All that is certain is Morgoth is responsible for a large nation, relatively of course, one that clearly has thrived while the other has bountiful resources but remains small. Which means they do not use their resources to the best possible use.
In just the last week my land has went from nothing but a small keep and eating through stockpiles to become profitable and expands, making the initial resources mere reserves in case of disaster, while it seems Benoth holds static and unchanging for a vastly longer period of time.
Also Herald of Thalmandas what you speak of is not a war of defense against the taking of land but an offensive war to conquer the lands of Morgoth. You seem to turn a simple land dispute into an ideological war over subjective concepts."
Turning to the newcomer
"My lady, I believe your views have been adjusted by the silver tongues of rumour and hearsay. If you know Good by gold, then surely the one that uses their gold to generate more gold and expand is exalted, compared to a smaller static one that is not even using the lands being disputed. It is only their contention they use the lands, and yet only barbarians utilize it truly, leaving the wealth of the lands to lay dormant for the civilized."

Drakeburn
2013-11-03, 09:50 AM
"Well, I'll be going now." The herald of Farwynn said as he stood up from his seat.
"As soon as Farwynn gets back on its feet again, you will have your answer! Farewell, fellow heralds!"
With that said, Celorn walks out of the court room, destined to return with a sure answer.

LordChaos13
2013-11-03, 09:51 AM
"Fare the well Herald of Farwynn."

jlmdragon
2013-11-03, 01:07 PM
a new day begins at the royal court

Rangerium
2013-11-03, 01:09 PM
The Draconian herald walks into the great hall and heads towards his locations he has sat at for the few previous days going through business of his empire

LordChaos13
2013-11-03, 01:21 PM
Daveth Malbolge seats himself to the far left of the Draconian, on the Morgoth side of the room.
His head buried in a book, though he does make some additions and notes to while reading with a quill and inkpot

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-11-03, 01:45 PM
The Thalmandasian herald sits quietly with a bruise on her cheek.

Rangerium
2013-11-03, 02:02 PM
The Draconian herald looks over to the one from Thalmandasian " what happened to you?"

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-11-03, 02:10 PM
The Thalmandasian herald looks up and replies. "Just had a little fight, that's all. Where I'm from, fighting, so long as it ends with no dead body on the floor, is not done out of hate, but for enjoyment. Were a nation of battle, but not of needless killing."

LordChaos13
2013-11-03, 02:17 PM
"That's what you do for sport? Remind me to tell the hunters to visit your city sometime.
The Hunters are our warriors and meat gatherers, though we have no true need of the second role as the Producers deal with that, focused on rituals and devotion to their Deity of the Hunt, whch always seems to involve meeting blade against blade or spell against spell between equals"
Daveth wandering over, closing the book with a snap

Rangerium
2013-11-03, 02:36 PM
The Draconian herald looks at the one from Thalmandasian " seems liek a interesting an fierce culture you have, my people follow the dragons so for fun we use our elemental magics to entertain our citizens, usually we have great shows of magical abilities wielding the elements into tremendous feats of beauty and mystery

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-11-03, 02:52 PM
"It would be an honor." she says to Daveth. She turns to the the Draconian herald "Seems like we respect the Dragons for two different things. I see physical power; you see arcane power."

Rangerium
2013-11-03, 03:05 PM
responds to the herald from Thalmandasian " yes indeed it does"

smasher0404
2013-11-03, 07:55 PM
The Herald of Altaria, arrives late, and in a quick step, walks to his seat. In his hands he carries multiple journals of notes of the last few days' proceedings.

avr
2013-11-03, 09:24 PM
The herald of Zarrenzum follows the Altairan herald in and catches his elbow.

"I don't believe we were introduced yesterday. I'm Ashera. Have I missed much from previous days?"

smasher0404
2013-11-03, 09:54 PM
The Altarian Herald addresses the herald from Zarrenzum"We-we-well for one, if you ha-ha-haven't heard a war broke out re-re-re-cently br-broke out be-be-between Mor-Mor-Morgoth and Be-Benoth, It wo-wo-would be of much help, if-if you ca-came to Be-Benoth's aid in this time of bl-bloodshed"

avr
2013-11-03, 10:15 PM
"Oh yes, that was all the talk when I arrived. I don't suppose you have any ... private ... intelligence you could share on Daveth Malbolge's suggestions of Benoth's decadence and the rumours of demons in Morgoth?"

smasher0404
2013-11-03, 10:29 PM
The Herald of Altaria leans in and whispers to the Herald of Zarrenzum "As far as I know, the people of Benoth are not incredibly decadent, as seen by the dress of their herald, however I can neither confirm nor deny the rumors of Demons in Morgoth. However, the Herald of Morgoth has made some rude remarks to some heralds."

avr
2013-11-03, 10:47 PM
"Well. Rudeness" she smiles "We can't have that, can we? Still it might be best to wait for something more solid and denser than rumour before acting."

A note passes from her hand to his as she moves on.

smasher0404
2013-11-03, 11:01 PM
The Herald from Altaria reads the note and hastily tears out a blank page of the journal to write the reply. Once finished he hands it to the Herald of Zarrenzum

Bayar
2013-11-04, 03:30 PM
The herald from Nanthor gives his greeting to those present. I hope the day comes bearing good news from your respective kingdoms ?

LordChaos13
2013-11-04, 03:37 PM
"Oh indeed, the Blacksmith has just been completed meaning the tools to craft a proper Academy is on it's way. While we could have focused on it sooner the Malbolge will never settle for shoddy places of learning and thus waited for the blacksmith to come online."

smasher0404
2013-11-04, 05:00 PM
"No gr-gr-great news from Al-al-altar-tar-taria I'm sad-sad-saddened to say, al-al-albeit no-no-nothing ter-ter-terrible has happened either. Has an-an-anything ha-ha-happened in the king-kingdom of Nan-nanthor?"

Edit: Turning to the Herald of Malboge "Isn't it better for a school to exist first, for the education of all before you focus on the actual architecture of it. Knowledge is knowledge no matter the state of the building it's learned in. While having a pretty building is nice, is by no means necessary to learn what is needed and what is wanted."

jlmdragon
2013-11-05, 05:25 AM
suddenly there is a call out from one of the guard warden's of the grand ruler's chamber

"the grand ruler will now see the herald of Morgoth and Benoth to resolve their border dispute"

the two people walk into the throne room of the grand ruler and the doors are closed

LordChaos13
2013-11-05, 05:28 AM
Daveth's ears twitch, leaving those watching him closely, or skilled in crowd-reading, knowing he is paying attention even as he writes out long notes in arcane symbols

Bayar
2013-11-05, 08:25 AM
The nanthorian herald passes a letter to Daveth.

LordChaos13
2013-11-05, 08:41 AM
Reading over it the Malbolgian flips through his tome reading over several things.
Nodding he writes upon the letter and hands it back

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-11-05, 04:28 PM
The Thalmandasian herald is currently busy praying. She seems unaware of her surroundings.

smasher0404
2013-11-05, 08:30 PM
The Altarian Herald takes out a small flask of alcohol hung around his neckand takes a sip of it, he then walks up to the Thalmadasian Herald and says "Let's ho-ho-hope this works out well, I would hate for more po-po-pointless blo-bloodshed to occur"

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-11-05, 09:00 PM
The Thalmandasian herald looks up. She replies "Well, we are dealing with a warmonger, so don't get your hopes up."

smasher0404
2013-11-05, 10:15 PM
"Su-surely bo-both sides re-re-realize that the it is not-not in their best int-interests to con-continue this war"

avr
2013-11-05, 11:40 PM
"I'm sure at least one of the sides expects the other to back down. Really, it only takes one blunder to make a war.

"This is the first I've heard of the grand ruler. My clan is new here, you know. Does he have the power to make a ruling on this stick?"

Mabn
2013-11-06, 12:09 AM
he does indeed.

avr
2013-11-06, 01:57 AM
"Then we must hope no one emerges from the throne room with blood on their hands. Well, some opportunists might see advantage in that, but for most of us that would seem dangerous."

jlmdragon
2013-11-06, 04:58 PM
finally the doors open again the herald of morgoth storms out in fury heading back though a portal to his own kingdom, the herald of benoth calmly walks out looking quite pleased and with him comes the herald of the grand ruler

herald of the grand ruler: "by the will of the grand ruler is it decreed that the land which was in dispute between the kingdoms of benoth and morgoth shall here after belong to the kingdom of benoth"

with that the herald of benoth leave too for his own kingdom as do all the other heralds as the day ends.

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-11-06, 05:13 PM
The herald of Thalmandas is currently hungover and bruised from a night of celebration for the end of the war. She is sitting down, trying to deal with her hangover.

LordChaos13
2013-11-06, 05:19 PM
"So how are you oh herald?" The Herald of the Malbolge sits next to him, his well-worn book replaced by a completely fresh one...well it's already been mostly filled by the resident Mage but fresh for his own writings and editting and notes

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-11-06, 07:09 PM
The Thalmandasian herald sighs. "Emotionally, well. Physically, terrible."

LordChaos13
2013-11-06, 07:13 PM
"Gee I wonder why. Perhaps all the poison you drank last night...I mean it is the stupidest mind-altering consumable I can think of, literal, albeit weak and added dilution, poison."
Rolling his eyes
"I hope you realize though this resolution is not permanent. The others now know we can challenge for land, and eventually Wars will start the Ruler wont personally intervene on.."

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-11-06, 07:21 PM
"First of all, yes, its poison and I know that, but its worth it if you can deal with it. Secondly, I know this won't be the last land dispute, but it's an end to this one."

LordChaos13
2013-11-06, 07:27 PM
"Please, its not worth it without some form of reward. Getting hammered makes a buzz that you might not even remember.
True pleasure comes from Power, and the gaining of such." Tearing a page from the book, passing it to the Herald
"The summoning spell for a Flame Spirit, while its only a lesser one t can still make a deal for Power. Temporary at first but you'll gain total immunity to the flame and the period of power increases the more you b...Summon the flame elemental."

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-11-06, 07:37 PM
"Well, the idea of mixing martial and arcane prowess has been talked about recently. Something like this would bring power, but in terms of it being pleasurable, that is your opinion and probably won't ever be mine. The only process of gaining power I find pleasurable is knocking someone down on the floor." She takes a closer look at it "but we will see."

LordChaos13
2013-11-06, 07:41 PM
"And one who cannot throw a punch can't knock someone to the floor."
Standing and walking away, making small notes in his book

smasher0404
2013-11-06, 07:54 PM
The Herald of Altaria walks in wearing even brighter clothes than usual. Walking in slowly and unbalanced from a lively night of entertainment. He walks up to both the Herald of Thalmandas and Malboge handing them each a letter. "Fr-fr-from my liege"

MichaelGoldclaw
2013-11-06, 08:04 PM
The Thalmandasian herald takes the letter. She takes a moment to read it and replies "My brother and liege would most likely agree. I'll pass it by him just in case."

LordChaos13
2013-11-06, 08:07 PM
"As is my own, though I can accept immediately."

smasher0404
2013-11-06, 08:23 PM
"Well-well that's fan-fantastic! I'll in-in-inform my liege immediately"

Rangerium
2013-11-07, 06:52 PM
The Draconian herald walks in having heard the news from yesterday he wearing slightly more primal and dragonic looking attire as the smell of the elements linger from last night " please forgive for my abcense but yestarday was the celebrations of the 4 elements the greatest and most beautiful holiday of my people"