PDA

View Full Version : Help with an encounter....

Ranting Fool
2013-10-31, 07:09 AM
Disclaimer: Wraith, Sir Hugh, Cloud do not read any more or else...errr... well I'll throw something heavy at you.

I have an up coming encounter that needs a little bit of GitP magic :smallbiggrin: with our current campaign coming to an end by Christmas I want things to go out with a bit of a bang (though not a TPK) the party is 4 level 16-17's and maybe 1-3 cohorts. (Wizard, Druid, Knight, Duskblade)

Who they will be fighting:

Garak the Destroyer: Human, Was LE/LN (Evil but more in a bigoted way/doesn't care about anyone rather then I want to conquer the world.) is not bat **** insane.

Wizard 10/Mage of the Arcane Order 10. Has a bunch of the "Sudden" feats from Comp Arcane and has a bunch of as of yet unpicked Bonus feats (The PC's wanted more feats per level). Has an Imp. Has a Runestaff of Power.

Also has a template which is either Fire or Devil related as he as absorbed a huge amount of magical energy

This guy has gone quite mad and is a big fan of the close-ish kill, a good old disintegrate/fireball/other blaster type damage. But is fully able to use most spells.

Odds are they will encounter this guy again after he's just smashed a Mature Adult/maybe older Red Dragon so he'll have used up a few spells/be buffed with some longer lasting defensive magic

Those things are mostly Cannon so not to be changed but what would be welcome is suggestions on:

Gear/static buffs
Other Feats:
Scrolls/wands/items to be used if needed in combat.
Spells.
Also his Imp could be pimped out.
He doesn't have to be alone but any help he has would be low level and human/monster-ish rather then undead or Golum.

Cheers guys