PDA

View Full Version : Playground, you spoil me so.

mistformsquirrl
2013-11-01, 02:08 PM
Sometimes I forget how incredibly lucky I am to have this forum to come back to. I just want to thank everyone here for making this place so warm and inviting. (There's no sarcasm here at all, I just want to make that 100% clear.)

Several times over my long history on the interwebs, I've encountered... unkind... people. People who've done some pretty nasty stuff to me, including stalking me across multiple forums, raiding my photobucket, and at a minimum just being insulting and rude for no particular reason.

The playground? Doesn't generally do that. In fact quite the opposite. Here I get to be me, geek out and generally the worst thing that's happened is I had to put someone on ignore, once. I even took them off ignore later and haven't had a problem with them since, so even that was quite temporary.

This is basically a longwinded way of saying "I love this place" - I love the posters, I love the comic, I even love the mods who keep this place enjoyable. Thank you all.

gurgleflep
2013-11-01, 04:09 PM
♫ Boom-de-yah-da, boom-de-yah-da, boom-de-yah-da, boom-de-yah-da ♫
Sorry, couldn't resist :smalltongue: The last sentence made me do it!

Hyena
2013-11-01, 04:14 PM
I am not sure if I ever saw you post, but I love you too.

Cuthalion
2013-11-01, 04:18 PM
I am not sure if I ever saw you post, but I love you too.

Mistform usually tends not to hang out in the same boards as you. Mainly, from what I've seen, A&C and SMBG.

mistformsquirrl
2013-11-01, 06:06 PM
Yeah, I mostly frequent the Other Games section these days, and the LGBT thread here in Friendly Banter. I ought to post more in the SMBG too >.> I just haven't done that in awhile. Ditto arts and crafts (having a serious dryspot with my art <-.->; I shall get it back.)