PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Hero

ElfLad
2007-01-06, 10:18 PM
Who else has played either of these games?

More Than A Feeling is the best song from the first game, and Carry On Wayward Son is the best from the second game.

Jack Squat
2007-01-06, 10:24 PM
I've played both, my friend has II. On a gaming forum, I'd figure Trogdor would be the better liked in the second :wink:

These are definetly great games, I heard some guy in a Gamestop saying that he'll never play the game because it'll mess up his fingering when playing an actual guitar :confused:

Gogo525
2007-01-07, 12:12 AM
I have played them. And I think they ROCK! from 2 I think hangar 18 ( I love MEGADETH!) and from 1 i would have to go with ziggy stardust. Just cause I like David Bowie. I still can't beat freebird on expert though. My will just dies after a while.

Ambrogino
2007-01-07, 02:25 AM
These are definetly great games, I heard some guy in a Gamestop saying that he'll never play the game because it'll mess up his fingering when playing an actual guitar :confused:

As a guitarist, I can say the hardest thing about the game is when you know a song, put in notes that aren't there in the game (that are in the song) and throw your timing out. But you soon get over it.

Personally I was a little disappointed that with more songs on 2 I know far less of them. Favourite track is Pantera's Cowboy's From Hell or the Queens of the Stone Age one on 1.

ElfLad
2007-01-07, 02:53 AM
Oh, I definitely prefer the song selection from number 1 as a whole. GH2 has some classics, but they also have more songs that are just not fun to play or listen to. (Thinking of Freya.)

And Ambrogino, I believe you're thinking of No One Knows. I hated that song at first, but it's really grown on me since then.

Ambrogino
2007-01-07, 09:04 AM
And Ambrogino, I believe you're thinking of No One Knows. I hated that song at first, but it's really grown on me since then.

That's the one. I'm not really a big fan of the song on it's own, but it's wicked fun in the game.

Argent
2007-01-09, 12:27 PM
They're both fantastic games. The only beef I have is that hammer-ons and pull-offs are simplified in GHII, and when I go back and play GH, I try using the simpler moves and end up hearing, "PLINK PLONK PLUNK" a lot.

Favorite songs would have to be "Take It Off" and "Cheat on the Church" from the first game, and "Carry Me Home" and "Can't You Hear Me Knocking?" from the second.

slipnslide
2007-01-09, 01:56 PM
this game is soooo awesome. i cant stop playing it. it's so much fun. and it makes a great game to play with friends while having a few brews before heading out to the bars!

Allandaros
2007-01-09, 03:29 PM
I think these games are pretty awesome. I don't like the fact that they're on the Playstation (I'm not a Sony fan), but they are awesome. With guitars.

I usually just play Iron Man because it's the only song in the two that I know really well. Other than Trogdor, that is.

WampaX
2007-01-09, 03:37 PM
I'm still working on Gitaroo-Man (3 years and counting)

Tussy the Druid
2007-01-09, 04:00 PM
I've played both, and i find i like the songs of guitar hero 1 better. I'm so bad at the game though, i can't even do medium on most songs.

Joran
2007-01-09, 05:29 PM
Don't play Guitar Hero, it'll lead to elbow trouble!1! *j/k*

http://www.joystiq.com/2006/12/14/guitar-hero-benches-big-leaguer/

I love how throwing 100 mph fastballs is apparently less taxing on your arm than a video game...

Daedrous Avari
2007-01-09, 06:01 PM
Trogdor is pretty hard. I love how there's Beast and the Harlot in GH2. I love GH2, never played the first one.

I play on medium. What about you?

ElfLad
2007-01-09, 08:12 PM
I play on Expert.

Although recently I went back and played all the Medium songs and got 100% all the way from Shout At The Devil to Freebird.

Gogo525
2007-01-09, 09:16 PM
Me too elflad! Can you beat thunderhorse in expert? I just explode after the constant flood of notes.

Ambrogino
2007-01-10, 10:18 AM
I'm very angry to discover that there are going to be ten-odd more songs on the 360-port of GH2, including Maiden's The Trooper. More bonus songs you've never heard of, I wouldn't mind, but saving back big names they already had the liscences to is aggravating. I won't buy a MS console, and now I'm unlikely to buy more Guitar Hero sequels on Sony consoles.

Midnight Son
2007-01-10, 10:36 AM
I've never played either GH title. I don't plan to. My reasoning is pretty much the same as for DDR. I go to the movies and see these idiots teenagers hopping around like bunnies on crack and thinking they're dancing.

I say, if you want to play those songs, actually take the time to learn the guitar. I guarantee that it'll be more fun and rewarding than any game.

Jack Squat
2007-01-10, 10:56 AM
Heh, yeah, it's fun to watch the DDR people...

Good thing they don't put Guitar Hero in the mall.

WampaX
2007-01-10, 11:27 AM
Heh, yeah, it's fun to watch the DDR people...

Good thing they don't put Guitar Hero in the mall.

Go to Japan, sometime. Guitars would be one of the least amazing things you'd see in an arcade.

Thervold
2007-01-10, 11:43 AM
I've played both GH games but own neither. They are fun, but my wrists take a beating. I'm still amazed watching one of my friends play Cowboys from Hell on expert without watching the screen!

And Wampa, I feel your pain with Gitaroo Man... I never did pass the Tribone Trio on masters. That song is firmly engrained in my head after endless hours of unsuccessful attempts.

WampaX
2007-01-10, 03:02 PM
And Wampa, I feel your pain with Gitaroo Man... I never did pass the Tribone Trio on masters. That song is firmly engrained in my head after endless hours of unsuccessful attempts.

I'm still there . . . at least I've gotten to the point where I can get past the intro flawlessly. Too bad I can't dodge the blue one's (Soda, I think) attack patterns worth spit.

Ambrogino
2007-01-11, 05:49 AM
I say, if you want to play those songs, actually take the time to learn the guitar. I guarantee that it'll be more fun and rewarding than any game.

Dude, I do play the guitar. That doesn't stop it being a fun game, given that whilst I play the guitar, I don't always have a band round to play the rest of the song, and backing tapes are arse. It's a guitar version of karaoke, not a-cappella concerts.

ElfLad
2007-01-11, 01:41 PM
I'm very angry to discover that there are going to be ten-odd more songs on the 360-port of GH2, including Maiden's The Trooper. More bonus songs you've never heard of, I wouldn't mind, but saving back big names they already had the liscences to is aggravating. I won't buy a MS console, and now I'm unlikely to buy more Guitar Hero sequels on Sony consoles.

Well, I believe Harmonix has said that they're planning a GH sequel for all major next-gen consoles, so that just means the Wii and PS3 will probably have even more songs.

Jack Squat
2007-01-11, 01:43 PM
I heard that too. IIRC, they also said they might be adding more instruments in, though that might have just been the local newscaster commenting on what he thinks will happen next.

WampaX
2007-01-11, 02:07 PM
Well, I believe Harmonix has said that they're planning a GH sequel for all major next-gen consoles, so that just means the Wii and PS3 will probably have even more songs.

Mason William's Classical Gas would be pretty cool.

If they ever released a Classical Guitar Hero, I would probably be all over that.

ElfLad
2007-01-11, 03:58 PM
I've never played either GH title. I don't plan to. My reasoning is pretty much the same as for DDR. I go to the movies and see these idiots teenagers hopping around like bunnies on crack and thinking they're dancing.

Responding to this, I play Guitar Hero because it's fun, not because I think it makes me "cool."

Also, a real guitar requires more of an investment in time and money than I can afford as a college student. (Well, the money side I could handle, but not the time.)

And, really, if you want to miss out on a fun game because you think it'll make you look ridiculous, your loss.

Midnight Son
2007-01-11, 05:37 PM
Responding to this, I play Guitar Hero because it's fun, not because I think it makes me "cool."

Also, a real guitar requires more of an investment in time and money than I can afford as a college student. (Well, the money side I could handle, but not the time.)

And, really, if you want to miss out on a fun game because you think it'll make you look ridiculous, your loss.You make some good points, but you missed mine. It's not that I'd look ridiculous as I'd be in my own home. I took the time to actually learn to dance. I want to take the time to learn the guitar. I just find that pseudo-dancing or guitaring is not a fun passtime for me. Though if she's cute enough, I can enjoy just about any passtime.:smallwink:

ElfLad
2007-01-17, 11:24 PM
Ah, okay.

And, incidentally, a Creedence Clearwater Revival song would not go amiss in GHIII.

Hallavast
2007-01-18, 03:22 AM
I've had the misfortune of sitting through 2 hours of this mockery of artistic expression from Hell. I wasn't impressed. What a complete waste of time! Why don't you just play a guitar? It would take the same amount of time and energy for a more rewarding effect, yes? The only good thing about the game is the message you get when you pull out the guitar controller mid song. It reads " you are rocking out too hard. Please put the controller back into the outlet". :smallbiggrin: Funny. I can imagine some over zealous kid thrashing about while punching in discordant tunes into the guitar-shaped controller that resembles a toy made for a three-year-old. The game is almost as bad as DDR. Both of them make me want to bash my head against something a concrete wall in an effort to exorcize the complete and utter idiocy of this new "genre".:smallfurious:

Allandaros
2007-01-18, 04:12 PM

Conversely, this makes me happy, because Microsoft's much nicer in my mind than Sony these days. Yay Maiden!

Re: Hallavast...

Why the heck did you sit there for two hours? I think the game's pretty cool, but there's no way I'd sit there for two hours of Guitar-ing. Also, it's much *less* effort than actually playing a guitar; all you've got to do is push the colored button on the controller and strum at the same time. The little nuances of proper finger positioning, managing not to strum the wrong string, and the like aren't present.

Besides, look on the bright side.

They could have chosen obnoxious songs. :P

deepdweller
2007-01-20, 10:36 PM
GHI and GHII are probably in the top 10 most fun games invented, atleast to me. not quite as good as MMORPGs though

the_tick_rules
2007-01-28, 11:58 PM
i'm not good at the guitar games.

Wehrkind
2007-01-29, 03:28 AM
It would be most excellent if the Wii version of Guitar hero allowed for other instruments, particularly the drums, played with the little controller sticks. Doing co-op with friends each on different instruments would be fantastic.

And to everyone wondering "geee... why don't you just learn guitar?" I have to ask "Gee.. why don't you just learn to actually fight with swords instead of playing D&D? Or Soul Calibur, for that matter." Or "Why don't you actually join a counter terrorism force instead of playing Counter Strike?"
Because not everyone has the time, resources or accompanyment to do so.

Teh_Jakester
2007-02-02, 06:32 PM
They could have chosen obnoxious songs. :P

:smallconfused: It's called John The Fisherman. Just so you know.

Gerrtt
2007-02-10, 04:52 PM
:smallconfused: It's called John The Fisherman. Just so you know.

And let's not forget Yes, Yes We Can!

...shudder....

Anyways, I love the games. I only have GHII but it's amazing. I've been playing on Hard lately but today I jumped up to extreme and got through the first set. Not really a huge jump from hard to extreme, infact I think most of the solo from Woman is the same.

Teh_Jakester
2007-02-10, 06:00 PM
*Expert
I beat Hard, and Half of Expert.
STUPID FREYA!!!

zegma
2007-02-10, 10:21 PM
i love them but ihave a wii so i cant play much, witch btw im using right now.us

Jack_Banzai
2007-02-16, 02:02 AM

Don't worry, my friend. While 360 owners are getting downloadable songs later this year, PS2 players will be treated to an expansion GHII disc: Guitar Hero, '80s Hits. Screw the 360!

It's a VIDEO GAME. It's probably more fun and rewarding to drive a Ferrari or fire a machine gun than to play games about them, but I didn't buy the damn game to feel cool, just to play a game. Like I tell my friends who play the guitar in real life when I school them at Guitar Hero (I play in Expert Mode), I'm good at VIDEO GAMES, not playing the guitar, so they shouldn't feel bad.

This is an absolutely true story, by the way. I was playing a twitch music game a couple of years ago when someone I know was watching. He started to heckle me and after a while I paused it and asked him what was up. He said "Dude, that game is retarded, all you're doing is watching the screen and touching the right buttons at the right time!" To which I replied dryly, "Congratulations, you've just described every video game." Controlling little football players or ninjas with your controller is no more or less valid than controlling what simulated notes plink out of your TV speakers.

Teh_Jakester
2007-02-18, 01:13 PM
Stupid Rock This Town!!!!

theKOT
2007-02-18, 02:00 PM

As a Guitar player who likes guitar hero, I gotta tell you that actually playing guitar is nothing like guitar hero. They are fun in very different ways. But if you can play 100% on medium, you've put as much time into guitar hero as it would take for you to learn Back in Black on a real guitar. In that I include the time it takes to learn chords and get your fingers up to speed and memorize the song. Seriously, if you want to play guitar but think it will take to much time so you play guitar hero, you are mistaken. Sure, Hotel California and solos may take a couple of years to get to, but it isn't that time consuming per day.

But if you are just too impatient to actually learn guitar, then keep on flakking that paddle. Just go easy one the whammy bar. Those things always break.

Midnight Son
2007-02-18, 02:42 PM
It's a VIDEO GAME. It's probably more fun and rewarding to drive a Ferrari or fire a machine gun than to play games about them, but I didn't buy the damn game to feel cool, just to play a game. Like I tell my friends who play the guitar in real life when I school them at Guitar Hero (I play in Expert Mode), I'm good at VIDEO GAMES, not playing the guitar, so they shouldn't feel bad.I see your point there, but I have to add that I probably will never be able to afford to drive a FerrariVeyron. As such, the video game is a valid replacement. I could fire a machine gun in real life, but when will I ever, in good conscience, be able to do so with another sentient being on the receiving end? I'm honestly not sure I could do so even with my own life on the line.

Pong, Pool, Golf, Bowling, and in fact, most sports games are boring to me simply because I can go out and do the real thing with little difficulty and have more fun while doing so.

Suraht
2007-02-19, 05:50 PM
Stupid Rock This Town!!!!

I love Rock This Town. Psychobilly Freakout and Carry Me Home, on the other hand, make me want to beat someone over the head with the guitar. I'll play YYZ several times in a row, though...I'm a big Rush fan. Gemini is my favorite bonus track, too.

(For the first game, Godzilla and Infected were my favorites.)

If you think the game is horrible, well, nifty opinion. I think the game is amazing, and apparently so do a few others. Agree to disagree, and I'll move on from that point if you will.

If you think that people are just wasting their time on this game, and learning to play a real guitar would be a better use of said time:

<snark>Why are you wasting time posting on a forum to argue, when you could take a few classes and debate people in more organized forums on topics that actually matter more in the long run, like politics and environmental concerns? Wouldn't that be a better use of your time, and more meaningful in the end?</snark>

It's a game. It's fun. I've played a real guitar...six strings and all. It was quite notably unfun dealing with the blisters, the cost of lessons, the replacement strings, the family members complaining about the extra noise as I practiced, etc. For real instruments, I'll stick with my trombone, baritone, and trumpet, and leave the real guitar hero work to people like Joe Satriani and Eric Clapton. I'll settle for pretending to be Alex Lifeson or Geddy Lee for a few minutes at a time.

Teh_Jakester
2007-02-19, 06:21 PM
I love Rock This Town.
I was speaking as though I couldn't (and I still can't) Beat It.
Stupid Cowboys From Hell!!!

Suraht
2007-02-19, 06:34 PM
I was speaking as though I couldn't (and I still can't) Beat It.
Stupid Cowboys From Hell!!!

I understand that. Rock This Town I can't even get four stars on(in expert, anyway), but I can beat it. Carry Me Home and Psychobilly Freakout, on the other hand, are evil, and I think I average 55% on those before I fail them.

Cowboys from Hell...they can go back there, as far as I'm concerned. Only song I haven't cleared on expert in GH 1.

Teh_Jakester
2007-02-19, 06:37 PM
Me too.
I beat Bark at the Moon first try.

Argent
2007-02-20, 11:19 AM
I love both games, although I join in the hatred for Psychobilly Freakout (and somewhat less so for Carry Me Home). That song is just plain ridiculous. I can do most other songs on Hard without too much trouble, but that one I got through just on plain luck.

That game's inspired me, though -- I think I'll have to start taking guitar lessons. I'd love to be able to play Cowboys from Hell or Take Me Out for real.

Teh_Jakester
2007-02-20, 12:17 PM
I beat Hard bth games.
EXPERT STATUS -
GH1 - Stuck on teh Cowboys From Hell
GH2 - Stuck on teh Rock This Town
GH1980's - Eagerly Awating
GH3 - See GH1980's *SIGH*

Teh_Jakester
2007-02-21, 09:46 AM
OKAY I JUST HAD TO POST THIS!
I beat Psychobilly Freakout on Expert. Third Try.

Tormsskull
2007-02-21, 10:43 AM
Anyone beat Jordan on expert?

That Lanky Bugger
2007-02-21, 11:41 AM
Right now I'm stuck on Guitar Hero II's expert mode. Something about "Crazy on You" is just defeating me... Though I have managed to Gold Star the first eight songs. I did Message in a Bottle last night.

Though I'd like to say that I'm actually looking forward to GH2 on the 360. Yeah, it's a pretty blatant port, but downloadable content and online play look too tempting to pass up. Hopefully this will include more venues and costumes, though I'm really hoping for a lot of songs.

Teh_Jakester
2007-03-18, 07:44 AM
I beat Hangar.
Now I'm stuck on Freebird.

Pyre
2007-03-18, 08:07 PM
People have modded their systems and put different songs on theirs. Can see some of them on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_29IFMJNt7s

Tussy the Druid
2007-03-18, 08:18 PM
Sigh.... I barely beat easy.... I fail at Normal more than half the time....

WampaX
2007-03-20, 11:14 AM
Okay, so I've plowed through medium on both games in about a week (alot of fun is being had). I've gone back and gotten 5 stars on just about all the tracks over the weekend. Then I moved up to Hard.

I barely stumbled my way through a three star Shout At the Devil. I know that I can practice in 2 and slowly work my way into hard (but not for 1). So any other suggestions on how to tackle the transition from medium to hard?

(I finally figured out that I was holding the guitar wrong from easy to medium. The blue fret became alot easier to hit after I put my thumb behind the fret bar instead of on top)

Teh_Jakester
2007-03-20, 02:11 PM
I had trouble with the transition to Medium...

But, to answer your question, (Since you did Medium) do a hard Hard song in Practice. Such as Freebird or Psychobilly Freakout. In GH1, I didn't really hand-shift well until I beat Fat Lip. And that was after 1,000,000 tries.

Another technique is to go to medium, and use three fingers. (Make sure the fingers are Middle, Ring, and Index, or else you may have trouble with the pinky again)

OR you could play Easy with just your pinky. I have to do that to beat Easy so I don't fall asleep. (With Hyper Speed)

ElfLad
2007-03-20, 02:11 PM
I barely stumbled my way through a three star Shout At the Devil. I know that I can practice in 2 and slowly work my way into hard (but not for 1). So any other suggestions on how to tackle the transition from medium to hard?

The song order's good on Easy and Medium, but the difficulty level just isn't all that consistent on Hard and Expert. Shout at the Devil is harder than it should be, considering it's the first song. Personally, I'd suggest playing Heart-Shaped Box, Surrender, Can't You Hear Me Knocking, Strutter, and Girlfriend on Hard to ease the transition.

Penguinizer
2007-03-20, 02:29 PM
Now I want Guitar hero 2 just because of this Trogdor!! (http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZpQmtjfsZU4)

WampaX
2007-03-20, 02:45 PM
The song order's good on Easy and Medium, but the difficulty level just isn't all that consistent on Hard and Expert. Shout at the Devil is harder than it should be, considering it's the first song. Personally, I'd suggest playing Heart-Shaped Box, Surrender, Can't You Hear Me Knocking, Strutter, and Girlfriend on Hard to ease the transition.

Is it better on 1? Should I go back to it to practice my Hard chops, or keep it on 2 and use the practice mode some first and then pick my way through some of your suggestions above?

ElfLad
2007-03-20, 02:54 PM
It's better on one. I Love Rock and Roll is pretty easy, which makes it a great introductory song on every level.

Teh_Jakester
2007-03-20, 03:02 PM
Though Smoke on the Water is the easiest song in the GAME. God, I hate that song.

Yeah, Shout at the Devil is too hard for first, I'dd say Heart-Shaped Box.

Jack_Banzai
2007-03-20, 09:59 PM
Anyone beat Jordan on expert?

Working on it. God, that song is impossible. Full-speed (not hyper speed) on Practice Mode, I have managed a crappy 55% on Jordan, Expert difficulty. It says a lot when, playing it at Slower speed, I can only get a 94%.

WampaX> My suggestion is to pick a song from either game that you know really, really, really well. Maybe you have known it since you were a kid, maybe it's in heavy rotation on your iPod, whatever. Then go with that one, regardless of difficulty. Eventually you'll get there. I think the one that got me past the Hard hurdle was, believe it or not, More Than A Feeling. I know every note of that song and it was good practice for orange key shifts and weird chord transitions.

That said, my favorite "warm-up" Guitar Hero I song is "Hey", Expert Mode. Lots of finger movement and an easy-to-follow rhythm. On GHII, my preferred warm-up is either "Jordan" on Hard or "Trippin' On a Hole In A Paper Heart" on Expert.

Truffles
2007-03-20, 10:53 PM
I really suggest Mother on hard. save your star power for when you need it. After you beat those first four songs, (woman will take you awhile) play heart shaped box.

Now for my question, i have to beat this girl at guitar hero 2 on saturday, shes on expert and im only on hard. Is there any easy songs on expert so i can make the transition.

Jack_Banzai
2007-03-20, 11:55 PM
I really suggest Mother on hard. save your star power for when you need it. After you beat those first four songs, (woman will take you awhile) play heart shaped box.

Now for my question, i have to beat this girl at guitar hero 2 on saturday, shes on expert and im only on hard. Is there any easy songs on expert so i can make the transition.

Probably the easiest Expert song on Guitar Hero II is, in my opinion, Cherry Pie. Yes, it's way down the list, but this is absolutely true as far as I can tell. Try it on Quick Play. In the first bracket of songs, probably the easiest for me on Expert was Shout At The Devil. Makes sense, right? Strutter is also pretty simple on Expert.

Miles Invictus
2007-03-21, 12:35 AM
Is it better on 1? Should I go back to it to practice my Hard chops, or keep it on 2 and use the practice mode some first and then pick my way through some of your suggestions above?

Hard mode on GH1 is about halfway between Medium and Hard on GH2. Hard mode on GH2 is about as difficult as Expert on GH1.

I'm halfway done with Expert, but I haven't gotten five stars on anything on Hard. Medium, I can 99% any song, and I've got a string of perfects. When I first started playing, I had trouble with even the early Easy songs.

I've found that a good way to improve is to compete against other players -- you can't fail a song in face-off, so you can crank the difficulty up a bit. When you go back to your regular skill level, it'll seem nice and slow.

WampaX
2007-03-21, 09:57 AM
Yeah, the first set of Hard songs on GH1 are much easier than the ones on GH2.

Despite having moved onto the second set already, I need to go back and get better at the position changes, orange-green fretings (hardest thing so far, especially when they come up on you fast), and the quick chord progressions.

Out of curiosity, anyone tried to play it with the regular Dualshock controller?

Teh_Jakester
2007-03-21, 02:02 PM
I've TRIED. Infected on Hard. (That was before I beat it(I was heavilly stuck on it)) Needless to say, I've gone back to the SG.

Penguinizer
2007-03-22, 12:47 PM
I wonder when GH will come on the wii. then I probably will get it.

Gerrtt
2007-03-26, 01:58 AM
Just sharing with everyone, tonight after nearly 3 hours of agonizing and annoying failures I beat Hangar 18 on expert...leaving me with the final encore, which I wont mention out of respect for not giving things away for people who haven't gotten that far or looked at the set list.

Lets just say I can get to about 64% of it though. Also I've never played real guitar before, but I've been really into the idea of trying to lately and a friend of mine who works at guitar center is getting me an uber discount for my birthday and we're buying a guitar for me! I'm very much so excited, and maybe in some time I can start rocking for real. For now though I'll practice and practice and rock out on GHII. Yay life.

::edit to prevent double post::

Scratch that, at 1:45 PM the next day I beat the game and got the battleaxe...WOO!

Teh_Jakester
2007-03-26, 03:18 PM
Because everybody knows:
I'm stuck on FREEBIRD!!!!!

WampaX
2007-04-09, 09:11 AM
Okay, I made a break through and Woman on Hard crumbled before me last night . . . and then I went on a subsequent Hard run and cleared out 3 more sets in succession without failing a song (I had to quit after the last encore because Sunday TV was coming on). Though I have been making it through with 3 stars on most, I did not have any amount of trouble equaling what I had on Woman with any of the other songs.

Gemini
2007-04-09, 09:19 AM
You know what song is crazy? Jordan. On expert you basically have to hit every button and hope you get lucky.

Penguinizer
2007-04-09, 10:53 AM
linky (http://youtube.com/watch?v=pioL1uaGJ4M)

I demand they add in this song. Well, maybe I should actually get it first...

I hope it comes for the wii. If it does, I will get it.

Teh_Jakester
2007-04-09, 04:23 PM
I beat Freebird on Expert.
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/Teh_Jakester/DSC04269.jpg

WampaX
2007-04-10, 08:05 AM
So . . . ummm . . .

Anyone have the lower note chorus for Ace of Spades memorized on Hard?
The one with the 32nd (or are they 64th?) green notes.

Just need a visual so I can practice it, since GH1 doesn't have the nifty practice mode of GH2.