PDA

View Full Version : LF super strong e6 builds

Yogibear41
2013-11-01, 07:42 PM
So I was looking at this homebrew monster class and thought it would be fun to play, maybe even more so in an e6 game(the actual class has more than 6 levels, but would just take 6 levels of it) however, it seems like it would be incredibly strong at least defensively having a high spell resistance(21 with immunity to 1st and 2nd level spells) and armor class(should be able to get it over 30). So I was wondering if maybe it would be okay in a high powered e6 game, and wanted to see some of the strongest builds people could come up with. The particular class that I am looking at doesn't really seem like it needs many feats to be incredibly effective, in fact it probably gains less from bonus feats than most classes, as it is basically a supped up fighter more or less, so not sure what I should say the average amount of bonus feats past 6 to include in your builds.

Note: I do understand that this maybe breaking the actual point of e6.

Biffoniacus_Furiou
2013-11-01, 08:47 PM
Most effective builds for each archetype in e6 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=301617#9) will probably have what you're looking for.