PDA

View Full Version : 20th Level Build Feat Help

razorback
2013-11-02, 12:43 PM
I'm a bit stymied at the moment.
Building a character for a 20th level gestalt game. Not going over the top on the build but I want him to be able to hold his own.
One side is this Spellthief (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169808) fix.
The other half I am planning 3 RHD (half fire elemental Gray Elf)/Warblade2/Bloodstorm Blade10/Master Thrower 5. This half is for BAB and fuel his stealing ability via Blood Rain and other abilities. For Master Thrower, I took sneaky shot, palm throw, and weak spot.

Stats after Tomes but before other magic items are Strength 10, Dexterity 24, Constitution 16, Intelligence 24, Wisdom 14, Charisma 30.

Twp Flaws available, so I took Poor Reflexes and Vulnerable. Feats are every odd level so he has 18 feats available in total, 6 feats which are open. He has Snatch Arrows (Bonus MT), Point Blank Shot, Far Shot, Precise Shot (Bonus BSB), Improved Precise Shot, Quick Draw (Bonus MT), Weapon Finesse, Weapon Focus:Dagger (Bonus BSB), Weapon Specialization:Dagger (Bonus BSB), Ranged Weapon Mastery:Slashing, Telling Blow, Throw Anything (BSB).

Core books plus these are on the table, so Craven is out.
DMG II
PHB II
Tome of Battle
Dungeonscape
Dragon Magic and Draconimicon
The Completes series
Races of series
Magic Item Compendium
Spell Compendium
Magic of Incarnum
Stormwrack/Frostburn/Sandstorm
Arms and Equipment Guide
XPH
ECS
Planar Handbook
Tome of Magic

Any help with the last three would be appreciated or any other build suggestions.

Red Fel
2013-11-02, 02:24 PM
Doesn't Bloodstorm Blade require Point Blank Shot?

razorback
2013-11-02, 07:34 PM
Yes. He has it, too, but forgot to mention it. Fixed it above.