PDA

View Full Version : Speed Zinc Iron Cyberdrag Challenge!:God Vs Goddess!!!!!!

CyberThread
2013-11-02, 08:21 PM
THE GREAT DEBATE IS ON!!!!!

You: Are in the middle of a competition drought, Iron Chef and Zinc Saucier, are on vacation for a few weeks, I feel your pain.

ME: I likewise, am feeling this strain, and have come up with an idea to entertain the masses until the chairmen's come back from vacation!.

I offer the chance to YOU , (I.E) The forum. To argue the case of what god(fantasy stuff please in D&D no r/l stuff, except Greek/Egyptian pantheon as it s published) is the BEST GOD/DESS. You will rp the role of your god as if talking to me, the possible worshiper, on why I should worship you?

You will argue in rounds, with others, with two known questions, and then a curve balls, based on how you answered those. The winner of the round, will go on to the next bit, to argue against other winners, until only one is standing, and has (my?) soul!

If we have dead entries, folks will get bye entries, but will only get one in the entire competition. The size of this contest, will be based on how many come in , and first come first serve based on which god or goddess you can debate with. You can use any published settings powers that are.

I will take thoughts on if we should do each one vs one segment at a time, or if several should argue at once and save time. Each contestant, will have two days to argue , and then the round will be decided. I will consider applicants for judges, which will be my soul advisers ! .

I would like applications for those that wish to pick the role of a divine one to look like this

Name:
Setting:
Which version you like: One vs one , or everyone on that round at one time

CyberThread
2013-11-02, 08:23 PM
Info on how the rounds will or should work

Round One: Who are you,and why should I care

Round Two: Why are you better then the other one

Round Three: Curve Ball!

As the game gets going along, Round Two will becoming Round One, and will be replaced with What type of people worship you?

nedz
2013-11-02, 09:08 PM
Whom am I ? Why should you care ? I don't !
Don't talk to me about followers. I've been around since before the beginning of time and I haven't got any yet, well none that I care to acknowledge anyway.
The first half of eternity was the worse, or maybe it was the second. I'm not sure I know anymore.