PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Question: Nonlethal Immunities.

Yael
2013-11-03, 06:40 PM
I can't find any concrete information about which creatures own the nonlethal immunity, can I have some link or help with the listing?

I've read that it's tied with mind-affecting as the top tier immunity (common), but I could use some of that information.

Zanos
2013-11-03, 06:56 PM
Are you looking for creature types? The Undead, Deathless and Construct types have immunity to nonlethal damage, in addition to a host of other immunities.

holywhippet
2013-11-03, 06:57 PM
www.d20srd.org/srd/typesSubtypes.htm

Looking at that anything that is undead or a construct is immune to non-lethal damage.

Flickerdart
2013-11-03, 06:58 PM
I can't find any concrete information about which creatures own the nonlethal immunity, can I have some link or help with the listing?

I've read that it's tied with mind-affecting as the top tier immunity (common), but I could use some of that information.
Non-lethal damage immunity is only top-tier because Regeneration transforms lethal damage into non-lethal (and thus if you are immune to non-lethal damage, you essentially become immune to all damage). However, the easiest ways to get non-lethal damage immunity also involve not having a Constitution score, which makes Regeneration not function.