PDA

View Full Version : Hephaestun Dungeon

Lix Lorn
2013-11-03, 10:58 PM
Several miles from the mountain town of Mondra, the allies find themselves standing in front of a large cave of grey-orange stone, partway up the side of a volcano. The trip wasn’t too difficult, aided with wings and magic, but the mayor’s agitated claims that ‘SOMETHING weird is up with the guys in there’ are neither comforting nor particularly helpful.

The only way forward is inwards, onwards, and upwards.

OOC here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=305500). Maps will be given IC.

{table=head]Player Name|Character Name
Me|Tia (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=680765)
Eldest|Gnosivax (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=545345)
Morcles|Felix Haladren (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=671881)
Supernerd|Norian Shieldheart (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=679304)[/table]

Sorry it took so long.

Morcleon
2013-11-07, 10:22 PM
Dull blue eyes under wavy grey hair, black coat over a blood red shirt, Felix Haladren yawns and looks about the cave entrance, a calm yet cautious expression on his face. "Hm... this is certainly a nice little vacation spot we've got here."

He holds out his arm and a small crystalline cicada crawls out, wings slowly twitching. "Now then... shall we enter?"

Bardic Knowledge on the volcano: [roll0]

Eldest
2013-11-08, 01:32 AM
Onsi peers around, idly wondering where the best place to nap would be. I do wish the mayor knew what he wanted from us. Or even what is happening up here.

See next post.

Eldest
2013-11-08, 01:41 AM
Know:History
[roll1d20+32 Know:Arcana
Know:Nature
[roll1d20+32 Know:Religion
[roll1d20+32[/roll] Know:The Planes
Any of those get me anything? If there's something under a different knowledge skill I can still roll it, just those are my better ones. This post is being far more trouble than it should be.... ;_;

Eldest
2013-11-08, 01:43 AM
[roll1d20+32[/roll] Know:History
[roll0] Know:Arcana
[roll1] Know:Nature
[roll2] Know:Religion
[roll3] Know:The Planes
Any of those get me anything? If there's something under a different knowledge skill I can still roll it, just those are my better ones. This post is being far more trouble than it should be.... ;_;

Take seven. Hopefully this will go right...

supernerd
2013-11-08, 06:16 PM
Norian sighed as he looked into the cave, brushing his hair back, "Either way, the only way is forward. Let's hope we'll run into something that will make this worth our while."

Knowledge:
Arcana - [roll0]
Religion - [roll1]
Dungeoneering - [roll2]
The Planes - [roll3]

Lix Lorn
2013-11-10, 08:59 PM
"Yeah, let's head on in!" says Tia, cheerfully, striding forth into the cave. Three steps in she jumps backwards, hiding around the corner with distinctly excessive fear.
"Dragonkin! Two of them!" she exclaims, somewhere between fear and excitement.

supernerd
2013-11-10, 09:38 PM
Norian smirked, "Only a single stride in and we run into something fun. Let's make this quick. Kuuki, Get them." The huge whipping of cold air rushes towards the beasts striking en passant and ending a good twenty feet past them, the breathy human beginning a song of beautious gales and drawing his weapon.

Initiative: [roll0] (Edit: Called it!!!)
For simplicity's sake my round has been posted and will be resolved when it becomes my turn.
Move: IC: +2 Attack/Damage
Move: Draw Longbow

Kuuki:
Full Round: Flyby/Spring Attack one of the guys
No AoO
to hit: [roll1]
Damage: Last die is cold.
[roll2]

Eldest
2013-11-11, 02:40 PM
Onsi takes wing, flying past them but holding off on attacking the dragonkin until he knew they were hostile. After all, he was a dragon. They weren't all evil.

initiative:[roll0] (Yay for team crappy initiative!)
Move to someplace past and above them inside the cave ([roll1] spot, [roll2] listen if it matters) and then a held action to use his breath weapon if they are hostile and the breath weapon wouldn't hit anyone he's friendly with.

Lix Lorn
2013-11-12, 08:48 PM
The two dragonkin, each heavily armoured, and wearing large axes, shout out in Ignan.
"Hey! Leave our land! NOW!"

Initiative for them.
[roll0]

Morcleon
2013-11-17, 10:59 PM
Felix glares at the two chromatic dragonkin, and sighs. "Ah... I'm afraid we can't do that. You see, we need to get in."

Flashing them a grin, he explodes forward, two bright green sabers extending from his outstretched hands, crashing into the closest enemy in a whirlwind of slashes.

Initiative (best of two rolls): [roll0] [roll1]
Swift: Manifest Psionic Lion's Charge, augmented to ML 12.

Free: Manifest mind blades.

Full-round: Charge, with full attack and +9 to damage on all attacks.
Movement is to a place where I am only in reach of one of them.
Directing all attacks against the closest dragonkin.

Attack R1: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3] positive energy + [roll4] dessication
Crit Confirmation (13-20/x3): [roll5]
Crit Damage: [roll6] positive energy + [roll7] Str damage

Attack R2: [roll8]
Damage: [roll9] positive energy + [roll10] dessication
Crit Confirmation (13-20/x3): [roll11]
Crit Damage: [roll12] positive energy + [roll13] Str damage

Attack R3: [roll14]
Damage: [roll15] positive energy + [roll16] dessication
Crit Confirmation (13-20/x3): [roll17]
Crit Damage: [roll18] positive energy + [roll19] Str damage

Attack L1: [roll20]
Damage: [roll21] positive energy + [roll22] dessication
Crit Confirmation (13-20/x3): [roll23]
Crit Damage: [roll24] positive energy + [roll25] Str damage

Attack L2: [roll26]
Damage: [roll27] positive energy + [roll28] dessication
Crit Confirmation (13-20/x3): [roll29]
Crit Damage: [roll30] positive energy + [roll31] Str damage

Attack L3: [roll32]
Damage: [roll33] positive energy + [roll34] dessication
Crit Confirmation (13-20/x3): [roll35]
Crit Damage: [roll36] positive energy + [roll37] Str damage

Condition/Effects:
HP: 93/93
PP: 151/163

Effects:
Roll initiative twice, take better of the two.
No need for food or drink.
Sleep 2 hours for the effects of 8.
Convert exhaustion into fatigue.

Active Powers (ML 12):
Energy Adaptation- 4 hrs
Inertial Armor- 24 hrs

Lix Lorn
2013-11-18, 02:44 PM
Tia sighs, drawing her glimmering silver blade from her side, murmuring something as she caresses it. Then, with a deep breath, she begins to recite something, a long, complex phrase under her breath.

[roll0] Initiative.
Then on her turn, assuming there's a foe left, Extended Sharpen the Blade. Truespeak succeeds except on a 1.
[roll1]
After which she enters Recitation of the Harried Step, DC boosted four times. This succeeds except on a 1, and grants +50ft speed and +5 deflection bonus to AC.
[roll2]

Felix's ferocious charge strikes the first guard hard, disintegrating him in a flurry of destruction.

Howling with fury, the remaining guard charges the short distance to strike back, and his axe swings for the psion.

In horror of your damage output he hits you. :P

[roll3]

[roll4]

Norian acts next. I'm not sure if a breath weapon can be positioned to hit them at this point.

supernerd
2013-11-24, 04:45 PM
Norian chuckles, "Looks like I've chosen my allies wisely, This should be fun." He raised his bow to the remaining guard and ordered his elemental, "Kuuki ike!" and looses two arrows in the dragonkin's direction.

Full Attack: Longbow
Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

Attack: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]

Kuuki
Charge the remaining guard
Attack: [roll4]
Damage: [roll5] last die is Cold.