PDA

View Full Version : Shackled City - Keyed Jzadirune Map?

bungo_underhill
2013-11-04, 10:03 AM
Hi all,
I'm starting running Life's Bazar this week and I'm trying to find a map of Jzadirune with the room numbers on.

The official map is downloadable from Paizo:
(DMs only - http://paizo.com/image/dungeon/97/JzadiruneDM72dpi.jpg)

But it doesn't have the room numbers on :(

Does anyone have a version with these?

Thanks!

aeauseth
2013-11-04, 02:12 PM
If you bought the book new, there should be a map insert glued to the front cover. The map insert has all the DM maps you need, these maps all include room numbers.

The maps from the Pizao website are generally for players (handouts), not for DM's.

If you bought it used, then you got ripped off. If you downloaded the PDF, then I suggest you rethink the purchase new option. If your basing the adventure off of the Dungeon Magazines... this might be a tad rough as it really isn't polished. I suggest buying the Shackled City book. Does Dungeon #97 not include a DM map of Jzadirune? Seems a bit odd.

If you don't have this map insert then you are going to have trouble. There are at least 15 keyed maps you will need to successfully run the Shackled City campaign.

Ignominia
2013-11-04, 05:13 PM
I purchased a used copy and did not get my map booklet.
I contacted Paizo directly to see if I could purchase a PDF of just the map book and they said they don't have the licensing to distribute one even if they DID have one available. I SCOURED the net looking for a PDF but came up dry, so until someone who owns a copy gets it converted to PDF and makes it available for download we are out of luck.

bungo_underhill
2013-11-04, 06:31 PM
Thanks guys - I have bought a used version (including a map pack) from ebay. But as I'm starting the campaign on Thursday I've been doing some pre reading from a .pdf in advance of my order arriving. Suffice to say it is somewhat confusing trying to work out what is where with out a keyed map.

Luckily I have now managed to locate one.