PDA

View Full Version : Trog's Tavern CXXXIV

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Kyrian
2007-01-07, 02:36 PM
http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/TrogTavern100.gif
Come and enjoy our unique beverages! Enjoy the casual atmosphere in our Casablanca-meets-rustic-Asian facilities. Chat with friends out on the bamboo patio or stroll inside and grab a private, fern-surrounded booth.

Trog's Tavern has been enchanted to be indestructible. Please refrain from attempting to damage it, as it will not work.

Theme Song (http://www.angelfire.com/ny2/televisioncity/cheerssong.html)

NOW HIRING: Bartenders, Cooks, Talented bards, Burly bouncers, etc.
(Hey bards: just take spotlight in the tavern's center and start singing!)

STAFF:
Manager: El Jaspero
Bouncers: Hoseki, Tempest Stormwing, Valthreborn Valthera
Bartender: Trog, El J, Nina, Paige, Cosmo, Alex Shipmaster, Erdan
Cook: Kobold Who
http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/npc_servers.gif

Trog would like to introduce:

Nina - a feisty and vivacious 18 year old (she's legal). Mean and completely unavailable.

Paige - a sweet and wholesome elf working her way through college at SIU here in town.

Cosmo - a quick-witted and oppressed gnome scoundrel.

All will be happy to serve you. ((Since all are NPCs they are up for communal control. Feel free to say what they do or say to you or any other patron. To a point.))

GET A FREE DRINK ON YOUR FIRST BARBARIAN POST HERE!

THE CURRENT DRINK MENU
Wines:
Catoblepas Sauvingnon
Chimera Cabernet - A hearty red with a hits of oak and black cherry.
Kobold Chianti - Tart and tangy! Try it with fava beans!
Merfolk Merlot - Full-bodied with a hint of rose.
Purple Worm Pinot - Earthy aroma.
Funky Llama - A rich fruity wine, available in white or red.
Xorn Zinfandel - Sweet and fruity!
Cormyrian Fireamber - Imported and very good.
Spoonake Chablis - Straight from the Underdark!
Feline's Fancy - A purplish, swirly mixture that any feline will adore.

Bar Drinks:
Pina CoLlama - If you're not into yoga and have half a brain.
Swampwater - A Phosphorescent lemon-lime delight
Jasphattan - Sweet vermouth with bitters and more.
White Russian Wukei - Vodka, Kahlua, and Milk.
Long Island Iced Tea - Tastes better than it will make you feel in the morning.
Mai Tai - Dark and pineapple juice.
Sneak on the Beach - Vodka, Cranberry juice, pineapple juice and Peach Schapps.
Rust Monster - Scotch and Drambuie.
Coffee Martini - buzzzzz.
Murderita - Wasted away again...
Rampaging Rail Mixer - Mad strong!
Ice Liqueur - Guaranteed to cool you down.
Dwarf Spirits Available
Aboleth Absinthe
LEVEL UP LIQUER - Need a few extra XP? We gots XP in a bottle!
Dragon's Liver Buster - The strongest drink in the house. Don't say we didn't warn you...
Constitution Crushing Wine - Fort. DC 35 or pass out!
Djinn and Tonic - Whirling ice cubes, fizzy soda, and one drunk genie.
Rum Llamonade Daquiri
Mudslide Daquiri
Chuul Lounge - Bacardi Limon, Aberration , creme de bananes and juices into a Chuul shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Shake well. Strain into a highball glass half-filled with ice cubes, and serve.
Ichor Liquor - Made from a fermented mix of various kinds of blood, the perfect drink for vampires and similar creatures.
Black Market Wallbanger
Hydrogelic's 110 proof Firewater
Guild Vodka No. 3
Black Shadow - A strong concoction guaranteed to send a chill down your spine at any temperature.
Wizard Blizzard - The effect depends on the spell stored in it. Other than that, it's made with crushed ice and Bourbon.

Beers Ales & Such
Grim Brewery brand Ginger - Death-o-licious!
Archon Ale
Guilders Ale
Balthor's Best
Mind Flayer Mead - Uhh... I wouldn't order this if you are not into brains and such.

Other Fine Beverages
Darknight Coffee - cream has no effect
SLURPEES!
Root
Red Minotaur Energy Drink
Llamonade - that cool, refreshing drink for quadrupeds.
Dragon's Fire Breath (cherry Kool-Aid) for the kids!
Fox Cola - the choice of the furry generation.
Hot Chocolate - with little marshmallows and stuff.

To Munch
Hot Spicy Peanuts
Velvet Elfish - Trogtilla chips with hot cheese and meat dip - soooo good.
Fortune Cookies - I got this deal with a local factory see...
Bamhacon!!!
Gyros
Salads (Spring Greens, Caesar, and Italian Pasta)
Who's Surprise

Desserts
Muffins
Brownies

Also: Fine Cigars Available from our humidor. Coffin Nail cigarettes.
Be sure to check out the excellent banjowood carving above the fireplace!

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-07, 02:37 PM
Alex rolls his eyes at Caleb, he talks like he's teaching a child something "Look, this is how you get a drink" he turns to the bar "Oy, Cosmo, another lager here. Yes I know that I'm less than a year old but they'll be a hefty tip if it's here now." Cosmo gets the lager places it in front of Alex and holds out his hand. Alex tips him, and Cosmo goes away grumbling as ever. He turns back to Caleb "That's how you get a drink in here."

"Thank you then. I'll keep that in mind next time."

Deadly
2007-01-07, 02:38 PM
((Repost))

I don't know if you heard my news to Aeri, but aside from that I have identified the ingredients. What seems to be the greatest task, however, is finding a way to cure it. I haven't gotten very far in that. I've written down everything I've found, if you'd like to read it. he points out the notebook.

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 02:40 PM
"I'll make a copy of that ingredients list and send it on to my brother." She picks up the notebook, takes out her own and starts copying it down. She pauses as she reaches one of the ingredients.

"So..." she says grimly. "It wasn't wholly plant based. What is that?" she asks, pointing to the list.

Kyrian
2007-01-07, 02:41 PM
Kyrian notices Libris and takes a seat at an empty table, watching her.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 02:42 PM
Alex shakes his head at Caleb and turns back to his drink

Deadly
2007-01-07, 02:46 PM
Both Achim and Aeri look at the ingredient she's pointing out. That's lupin blood. Jadic is a lupin... he pauses briefly Lupins are roughly speaking a mix between werewolf and shadowdragon.... he pause again, as if unsure about something. Aeri sighs.

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-07, 02:46 PM
Caleb raises an eyebrow at Alex and turns back to his drink. He mumbles something and takes a drink.

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 02:49 PM
Both Achim and Aeri look at the ingredient she's pointing out. That's lupin blood. Jadic is a lupin... he pauses briefly Lupins are roughly speaking a mix between werewolf and shadowdragon.... he pause again, as if unsure about something. Aeri sighs.

The librarian looks at Aeri in confusion.

"Is there something I'm missing here?" she asks.

Deadly
2007-01-07, 02:54 PM
Aeri shakes her head Lupins are known for their rages. If they're hurt there's a rather good chance they'll go into one, much like that wolf we saw. That's what the blood is for. The other ingredients enhance the effect quite a lot, however.

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 02:57 PM
"That helps with finding a cure. Something to calm them down, slow everything down a little... yes, I believe we could find something to help. Anything else you can tell me about the poison?"

Deadly
2007-01-07, 02:59 PM
Nothing much, aside from what I already told Aeri before. Aeri nods a bit

Admiral One
2007-01-07, 03:07 PM
Erdan walks down from the second floor, apparently awakened from a player induced coma of a couple of hours. He goes behind the bar and pours himself some wine.

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 03:08 PM
The librarian nods, but looks a little uneasy.

"Well, I think have enough to go on," she says. "More than enough for my brother though a poison made with blood? Never seen that before." She hesitates. "Thanks, both of you," she says sincertely before getting to her feet.

She smiles at Kyrian.

"Hullo there stranger," she says.

Kyral
2007-01-07, 03:09 PM
Kyral, seeing Erdan, turns to face him and nods. "Good day."

Deadly
2007-01-07, 03:10 PM
They both nod and smile at Libris You're welcome, and take care.

Aeri sighs and looks out the window. Achim shakes his head and sips his wine.

Kyrian
Kyrian gives a mock look of surprise, and looks around. Not seeing anyone else at his table, he grins at Libris and points at himself, mouthing "Me?"

Admiral One
"Hi, what can I get you?"

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 03:14 PM
The librarian sticks her tongue out at Kyrian.

"Yes, you. I usually see you more often than this. How's things? I hope Lillah's been taking up most of your time." She grins and sits down at Kyrian's table.

Kyral
2007-01-07, 03:15 PM
"Some water and a Bamhacon. I'm new around here; I don't believe I've met you."

Kyrian
2007-01-07, 03:15 PM
Don't worry. She has been. In fact, we're getting married in...twenty-two days.

Deadly
2007-01-07, 03:16 PM
Aeri stands up and leaves. Achim looks at her and sighs before disappearing in a swirl of mist.

Admiral One
2007-01-07, 03:17 PM
Erdan gets the water and bamhacon.

"I was at sea for a couple of weeks anyhow. Been working here for a month or so before that. Name's Erdan. You?"

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 03:18 PM
"Ahhh, I hope that goes well," the librarian says. She looks at him closely for a moment. "Particularly as scabbards so rarely go well with tuxes."

Kyrian
2007-01-07, 03:19 PM
Kyrian looks up at Renegade.

This old thing? I don't plan on having her on me during the wedding.

Kyral
2007-01-07, 03:19 PM
"Kyral. I have to say...this is a pretty..." He searches for a word. "...'unique' place.

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 03:21 PM
The librarian leans back in her chair and folds her arms.

"I hope you won't impose the same restrictions on your guests," she says, raising an eyebrow.

Kyrian
2007-01-07, 03:22 PM
Kyrian raises an eyebrow.

I wouldn't...but I'd hope that they won't be planning anything...

Admiral One
2007-01-07, 03:22 PM
"Yeah, you get used to it though. Just remember that there are alot of gods walking around and you should be fine."

He gestures to Kyrian while saying this.

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 03:26 PM
The librarian grins.

"Let a paladin have her paranoia, Ky," she says. "So, how are things with you?"

Kyrian
2007-01-07, 03:28 PM
Doing pretty good. Yourself?

Kyral
2007-01-07, 03:28 PM
Kyral laughs. "I wouldn't be all that worried anyway. Except for those tentacle things that appear when you say qui-." He quickly corrects himself. -silent."

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 03:31 PM
"As they say, comme ci comme ça - like this, like that. The wolves are alive, as am I, and that is the most important thing. My brother is back in town - he's helping me in a little project."

Admiral One
2007-01-07, 03:32 PM
"Yeah, those can get annoying sometimes. We should probably put up a sign, but its much more fun to let them figure it out themselves. So, what brings you to town?"

Kyrian
2007-01-07, 03:33 PM
Well, I've got a little bad news...

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 03:35 PM
The librarian frowns in concern.

"What bad news?"

Kyrian
2007-01-07, 03:35 PM
Ares...is dead.

Kyral
2007-01-07, 03:39 PM
He sits back in his chair and takes a sip of his drink. "Well, recently I was deemed worthy of freedom by my Kheled master...so I looked at a few towns, some cities, tried to find an interesting place to make a living, and found..." He gestures to the walls of the Tavern. "Here. It seems 'unique' enough to be an interesting place to live."

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 03:40 PM
The librarian closes her eyes for a moment and rubs her forehead.

"No, he can't be," she says matter-of-factly. "He's immortal. He took back his immortality... I know he did."

Kyrian
2007-01-07, 03:41 PM
Kyrian reaches out and lightly touches Libris' shoulder.

I'm sorry...but he is...I...

Kenyon
2007-01-07, 03:43 PM
Out of nowhere, a loud, very distorted voice shouts:

"TELEPORT! ....Dammit, another dud! I'm never gettin' out of here!"

This is followed by a sound best associated with a dropped microphone.

"...would it kill Destro to label these damn things?"

Admiral One
2007-01-07, 03:44 PM
Erdan nods.

"I would stay and talk, but I have some business to attend to. I am sure I will see you around later."

He walks out to the street.

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 03:45 PM
"You're wrong," the librarian says, sounding angry. She gets to her feet as the wolves stop chasing the spider (it was a very entertaining spider) and look at her.

"Libris?" Greeny asks.

Kyrian
2007-01-07, 03:46 PM
Libris, he attacked me. In my own temple.

Kyral
2007-01-07, 03:47 PM
Kyral raises an eyebrow at the voice, then looks back at Erdan. "Alright. See you around."

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 03:48 PM
"NO! He wouldn't! He wouldn't, and since when have you had a temple anyway?! He's not dead!"

She storms towards the door.

Kyrian
2007-01-07, 03:49 PM
Kyrian draws Libris' swords.

Then why would I have these?

Kenyon
2007-01-07, 03:51 PM
The voice continues to ramble on. Thankfully at a much lower volume than at first.

"Man, I shoulda seen this comin'. Only non-magical guy in this whole damn group, and they leave me stuck in the freakin...wherever the hell I am. Let's try this one. TELEPOR-OH, GODS, MY EYE!"

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 03:52 PM
The librarian stops and stares at her swords. Her eyes begin to fill with tears.

"I... I don't know," she says, sniffing and looking away. "But you're wrong... he's not allowed to be dead."

Kyrian
2007-01-07, 03:54 PM
Libris...I wish I was...but he asked me to. He came, attacked me, and took away all my powers. He came to as I attacked and told me it was the only way...I'm so sorry...

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 03:57 PM
The librarian leans against a wall and wipes her face with both hands to try and get rid of the tears, but they're flowing too quickly and as soon as she wipes them away, more have come to take their place.

"No... how could he? He was supposed to live."

Kyrian
2007-01-07, 03:59 PM
Kyrian puts Libris' swords away and goes over to her, giving her a hug.

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 04:01 PM
The librarian suddenly lashes out with a scream of rage, attempting to push Kyrian away from her.

"LIAR! MURDERER!" she screams at him. "How could you?!"

Lord Sidereal
2007-01-07, 04:01 PM
The entity now known as Cable enters the tavern - a fiend within a celestial's body. He takes a seat and orders an ectra-frosty ale. Whikst waiting for his drink, he sits flexing his fingers, trying to become accustomed to his new body.

Kyrian
2007-01-07, 04:02 PM
Kyrian slides back.

Libris, I need you to calm down. Keep Ender out of this.

Kenyon
2007-01-07, 04:02 PM
"Okay, if there isn't a teleportin' item in all this, there should at least be some kinda magical, beer-generatin' gadget here. I can't be the only fella who's needed a good drink...lessee...maybe you? *Splash* Gah! That is definitely not beer!"

The disembodied voice grows more frustrated with every apparently failed attempt at, well, whatever he's trying to do.

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 04:07 PM
The librarian stops for a moment.

"No... this is just me Kyrian. Just me, half dragon and all hate. How could you kill him?! He was your teacher, your friend!"

Lord Sidereal
2007-01-07, 04:08 PM
Cable looks about to see if he can locate the bizzare ghost-voice, activating his true seeing as he does

Kyrian
2007-01-07, 04:09 PM
Kyrian remains calm.

As I said, he took my powers, and tried to kill me.

Kenyon
2007-01-07, 04:11 PM
Nothing can be seen in the Tavern. Whoever this voice is, they certainly aren't here.

"Okay, I got a good feelin' about this one. Show me the mon-*POP!* Baaaaaaahhhh....*POP!* GAH! I HATE THESE FREAKIN' THINGS! HOW DO CASTERS WORK WITH THIS STUFF?"

Lord Sidereal
2007-01-07, 04:12 PM
Could I perhaps be of assitance? Cable screams psychically

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 04:12 PM
"There had to be another way," the librarian growls through gritted teeth. "You're a good fighter, Kyrian, you can't tell me you couldn't have knocked him out, restrained him somehow."

Kyrian
2007-01-07, 04:14 PM
I could sit here, all day Libris, and tell you that he told me to. But no matter how many times I tell you the truth, you won't believe me. He had nothing left to live for in this Town, and as such, he passed on his powers.

Kenyon
((Hmm, would this psychic shout reach across planes?))

Lord Sidereal
((The_Librarian, what's the story with the image in your sig?))

Astral and Shadow at least, and any "pocket planes" nearby

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 04:17 PM
((Which one, DDMD? The collar, the town comics link or the Jack Sparrow one?))

The librarian breaks down into grief-stricken tears and slides down the wall until she is sat on the floor. Greeny goes to her side and hudges her gently, and she buries her face in the wolf's fur.

Kenyon
2007-01-07, 04:18 PM
((Well, Destro would know better than I would, but for the sake of simplicity, let's just say yes.))

"OW!" This cry of pain seemed to coincide with Cable's scream. "What the hell was that?"

Kyrian
2007-01-07, 04:19 PM
I'm sorry my friend...but I'll return these two you when you understand...

Kyrian drops both of the librarian's swords into his jacket pockets and heads for the door.

Lord Sidereal
2007-01-07, 04:20 PM
((The Jack Sparrow one :S))

I can help you, if you tell me what is troubling you he says, quiter now

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 04:21 PM
Alex, who has been watching for a time growls at Kyrian "Give her the damned swords Kyrian"

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 04:22 PM
"Kyrian."

She looks up from Greeny's fur.

"What's there to understand? He is dead. Whatever your reasons, you did it, but it may as well have been me holding the sword, and you know that. Like you said, he had nothing to live for." She says these last words in self-disgust.

((Ahhh yes. Captain Jack Sparrow, or CJS as it often gets shortened to. There was a minor misunderstanding... basically, I was playing stabbity death, and had a window open with Trog's Tavern at the same time. I put in my post for stabbity death *CJS dies a stabbity death [for a reason long forgotten]*... and put it here, in Trog's where, it just so happened, CJS was then standing.

Since that day, I have been punished for this attempted murder in the town by CJS twisting my words and marring my pristine reputation as a dignified young woman.))

Kyrian
2007-01-07, 04:23 PM
Kyrian sits down by Libris, keeping Greeny between them.

Libris...don't blame yourself.

Kenyon
2007-01-07, 04:24 PM
"Oooooookay..." The voice sounds quite confused. "Thanks for the help, Mr. Disembodied Voice In My Head That Can Apparently Hear Me...you wouldn't happen to know how to teleport people, wouldja?"

Lord Sidereal
2007-01-07, 04:25 PM
erm... there are spells that can acheieve it, and items as well. what do you have at your disposal?

Kenyon
2007-01-07, 04:28 PM
"Well, spells're definitely out of the question. I'm the only one here, and trust me, I cain't cast. There's plenty of magical items 'round here, but there's a LOT of them, and they aren't labled. I don't know how long you've been listenin', but I've been at this for hours. Seriously."

Anyone else in the tavern is probably wondering who the heck the voice is talking to, now.

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 04:28 PM
The librarian snorts.

"You would prefer I blame him?" she asks.

Lord Sidereal
2007-01-07, 04:30 PM
Look for some boots. They'll be... like elves shoes, or something simialir. Golden, proabably. Arcane runes on them?

Kenyon
2007-01-07, 04:35 PM
"Boots? I dunno. Most everything here is of the wand variety. Lemme try this closet here...hey, clothes! Lessee here...bootsboots boots boots booooooootsssssah...here we go! Got a pair here, that sound about right."

wxdruid
2007-01-07, 04:36 PM
Alena comes downstairs, carefully keeping her wings away from the walls, tables and chairs. She sits on a stool at the bar, softly humming a happy tune.

Lord Sidereal
2007-01-07, 04:37 PM
Right, put em on, click your heels three times and think of home

Kyral
2007-01-07, 04:38 PM
Kyral listens to the disembodied voice with amusement and nods to Alena. "Hello, Alena."

Kyrian
Hey...Libris...

wxdruid
Alena flicks her wings back as she looks around. She smiles at Kyral, Hello

Kenyon
"I thought that was ruby slippers."

Romulus
2007-01-07, 04:40 PM
Romulus enters, and notices Alena humming a happy tune. He hums a harmony as he takes a seat beside her.

"Good afternoon, Alena."

Kyral
2007-01-07, 04:41 PM
He smiles back and takes a sip of his drink. "That's a nice tune. What is it?"

Lord Sidereal
2007-01-07, 04:42 PM
Aye they'd do the trick. If you see any of them, bring me a pair, 'kay. But the boots hould do, assuming they're what I think they are

wxdruid
2007-01-07, 04:43 PM
Alena smiles, Hello Romulus, she turns back to Kyral, It was a tune about sunshine.

Romulus
2007-01-07, 04:45 PM
"It's a lovely tune, Alena."

The_Librarian
Hey...Libris...

((Sorry, phone))

"What is it?" she asks.

Kyral
"Hmm." He turns to Romulus and nods. "Hello there. I don't believe I've met you before."

Kyrian
2007-01-07, 04:47 PM
Please don't blame yourself. It's not your fault.

Kyrian slowly reaches out to lay a hand on Libris' shoulder.

wxdruid
2007-01-07, 04:47 PM
Alena smiles and tightens her wings so Romulus will have enough space for his.

Kenyon
2007-01-07, 04:49 PM
"Hmmm, alrighty...eeerrrrgh...damn, the boots're too small! Wait, I got an idea...*shuffleshuffleshuffle*...I feel like an idiot, but I sure hope this works...There's no place like Trog's, there's no place like Trog's, there no pl-*POP!*

Suddenly, Kenyon appears in the middle of the tavern, doing a handstand. He is wearing a pair of boots on his hands, his hair is a shade lighter than normal, and he has what appears to be fake blood all over his coat.

"Er, hi, everyone."

Romulus
2007-01-07, 04:50 PM
"Oh, sorry." Romulus folds his wings against his back. "I usually forget about them.."

He turns to the questioner, and replies. "Name's Romulus." Romulus turns back to Alena. "So how are you today, Alena?"

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 04:50 PM
Please don't blame yourself. It's not your fault.

Kyrian slowly reaches out to lay a hand on Libris' shoulder.

"Not solely, no," the librarian says. She looks Kyrian in the eyes. "But I can still grieve for him."

Lord Sidereal
2007-01-07, 04:51 PM
"No need to thank me" Cable says, before porting out

Kyrian
2007-01-07, 04:52 PM
Kyrian gives her a small, yet sad, smile.

How bout you and me go take a walk? We can talk about this, or anything else if you'd like.

Kenyon
2007-01-07, 04:53 PM
Kenyon recognizes Cable's voice as he disappears.

"Er...thanks?" He says, still very confused, as he rights himself, and pulls the boots off his hands.

wxdruid
2007-01-07, 04:55 PM
I'm doing quite well, thank you. How are you this fine day?

The_Librarian
The librarian shakes her head.

"Really, right now, I want to go home. You can walk me there if you like."

((there will now be a delay of about 1/2 hr, sorry))

Kyrian
Kyrian stands and offers Libris his hand.

I can do that.

Romulus
2007-01-07, 04:56 PM
"I'm doing pretty good myself. You seem to be in a good mood today, I'm glad to see that.

Kyral
2007-01-07, 04:56 PM
"Kyral. Nice to meet you." Kyral takes a sip of his drink and raises an eyebrow at Kenyon.

Kenyon
2007-01-07, 04:58 PM
Kenyon tries to wipe some of the fake blood off his coat, but with little success. Sighing in a combination of exhaustion and relief, he parks himself at the bar, and orders an Archon Ale.

"Man, the things I do to get a beer."

wxdruid
2007-01-07, 04:59 PM
Alena looks from one to the other, she smiles and starts humming very quietly.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 05:00 PM
Alex raises an eyebrow at Kenyon "Lo there, I prefer my entrance to the bar but your's just then was very...interesting."

Romulus
2007-01-07, 05:02 PM
Unless Alena objects, Romulus quietly begins to harmonize.

wxdruid
2007-01-07, 05:04 PM
Alena ruffles her wings and thinks if she wants to drink something or not.

DarkSetzer
2007-01-07, 05:05 PM
Kethemar snaps out of his player induced coma and teleports away.

Kyral
2007-01-07, 05:06 PM
Kyral listens to the humming and stares off into the distance.

wxdruid
2007-01-07, 05:09 PM
Alena curiously glances over at Kyral, How are you today, Kyral?

Kyral
2007-01-07, 05:11 PM
"Hmm?" He looks over at Alena. "Oh, I'm doing well. I've been looking around the Town. It's an interesting place."

wxdruid
2007-01-07, 05:13 PM
Alena smiles, I haven't been to many places, but they have been interesting in one way or another.

Romulus
2007-01-07, 05:14 PM
Romulus orders a glass of wine and looks around the tavern.

Kyral
2007-01-07, 05:15 PM
"Yes. The Temple of Inari is really fascinating; especially the gardens." Kyral takes a sip of his drink. "So where have you been so far?"

wxdruid
2007-01-07, 05:17 PM
I've..I've only been to the police station once, and into some strange restaurant. Everywhere else I've only seen from the air. You say Inari's has gardens? I think I've seen them from above, they looked very pretty.

Romulus
2007-01-07, 05:19 PM
"I've heard it's pretty nice there."

Kyral
2007-01-07, 05:20 PM
"Yes, it's beautiful. There's a pond, too." He points at the mirror over in the corner. "And that mirror seems to have some enchantment on it that sends you to Inari's from here or vice versa...anyway, you say there's another restaraunt besides this in this Town?"

wxdruid
2007-01-07, 05:22 PM
The mirror goes there? How does a mirror go anywhere? I think the other place was called Hookah Hank's. There was a lot of smoke so I didn't stay.

Kyral
2007-01-07, 05:25 PM
"I don't really have any idea...you just step into it and you're there." He shrugs. "Hmm...Hookah Hank's. I might take a look at that later."

Lord Magtok
2007-01-07, 05:26 PM
SASO wakes up after a coma that began in the last Tavern thread, and he heads out the door to the station.

wxdruid
2007-01-07, 05:26 PM
Alena conquers her fears, gets up and tries to walk through the mirror, she leaves the tavern.

Romulus
2007-01-07, 05:27 PM
Romulus shrugs and uses the mirror as well.

Kyral
2007-01-07, 05:29 PM
Kyral raises an eyebrow and shrugs, then gets up and sticks his head through the mirror. After a second he goes back and sits down.

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 05:32 PM
The librarian finishes wiping off her face and takes the offered hand. She turns to Greeny.

"Are you going to Inari's?" she asks.

"Atreyu's made some arrangements for us, so we'll be quite comfortable. He's the demigod of hay, now - lots of comfy mattresses." The wolf grins for a moment, then sobers a little. "Good luck with your brother."

The librarian smiles and nods.

"Cheers wolf."

She heads for the door, and goes out into the streets.

Gorbad the Limb Rippa
2007-01-07, 05:32 PM
Mourn walks in and sits at a table,he orders a ale and looks around for potentail recruits

Kyrian
2007-01-07, 05:33 PM
Kyrian steps outside after the librarian.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-07, 05:48 PM
An android known as ESARS enters the tavern. It watches the others with hatred masked by a look of casual indifference.

Gorbad the Limb Rippa
2007-01-07, 05:53 PM
Mourn sips his ale and continues to look for possible recruits

Veg Sorbet
2007-01-07, 05:56 PM
Anna arrives via the mirror from Inari's, landing flat on her face on the floor. she gets up, pale and dazed, and stumbles feebly towards the bar, struggles onto a stool and rests her head against the bar surface.

B-Man
2007-01-07, 05:57 PM
Konrad and Cybil wake up from water induced sleep.

That's the longest that we've ever slept.
True. I wonder where Kain is...

Konrad gets up and leaves, while Cybil orders White Russian.

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-07, 05:59 PM
A girl with green hair and a red selk dress walks downstairs, clearly in a bad mood

Kyral
2007-01-07, 05:59 PM
Kyral looks at Anna and raises an eyebrow. "Are you alright, ma'am?"

Lord Magtok
2007-01-07, 06:00 PM
The android leaves, as none of its targets are in the tavern.

AmberVael
2007-01-07, 06:01 PM
Aesa comes downstairs behind the woman in a red dress, grinning widely. Cheer up, Hiko. Its not permanent. Oh wait... scratch that.

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-07, 06:02 PM
The woman sighs. No. She looks back up at Aesa, disgruntled. You can change me back, right?

AmberVael
2007-01-07, 06:04 PM
Of course, but you'll have a hard time getting rid of it otherwise... don't try and get a normal spellcaster to dispel it. It could be messy... Aesa smiles at Hiko. She waves at Mourn, clearly not in a lightning bolt throwing mood.

Gorbad the Limb Rippa
2007-01-07, 06:04 PM
Mourn see's Aesa and gets his feet under him to dodge out of the way incase she decides to hurl a lightining bolt or something at him

Veg Sorbet
2007-01-07, 06:05 PM
Kyral looks at Anna and raises an eyebrow. "Are you alright, ma'am?"

Anna raises her head slightly. not really. feeling weak. dizzy. may have something to do with having been dead for two years... or maybe something to do with the Hoals that attacked me...

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 06:06 PM
Greeny looks up at Aesa and Hiko and listens in interest.

Takehiko the Marooned
Hiko sighs. Where are we going, then?

Gorbad the Limb Rippa
Mourn puts his feet back up on the table and nods towards Aesa

Kyral
2007-01-07, 06:08 PM
Kyral looks surprised. "Dead for two years...do you need any help?"

AmberVael
2007-01-07, 06:10 PM
Aesa spots Greeny and grins, taking Hiko's arm. Now here's someone I recognize... lets get a drink. She waves over Nina as she takes a table near Greeny. Hello again, Greeny Wolf.

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 06:15 PM
"'lo there Aesa. Another apprentice?" he asks.

wxdruid
Gwen walks in and waves to everyone she knows. :-) She sits down at a booth and orders a hot chocolate.

Veg Sorbet
Kyral looks surprised. "Dead for two years...do you need any help?"
I think... food will do... my kind are quite resiliant... usually... Anna replies, recovering from the dizziness already, though still feeling weak and looking pale.

and obviously i'm not dead any more - I got resurrected, though I'm not sure how or why... she adds, apparently having heard kyral's muttered comment.

B-Man
Cybil, who has know downed the entire contents of her drink, forms three spheres of fire in her right hand and begins to juggle them.

Kenyon
2007-01-07, 06:16 PM
Kenyon snaps out of his player-work-induced daze, and realizes that his beer is starting to get warm. He downs it quickly.

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-07, 06:16 PM
Hiko grumbles again, taking the seat by Aesa

Kyrian
2007-01-07, 06:17 PM
Bolt runs in and over to Gwen. He sits on the floor next to her and throws his head into her lap.

AmberVael
2007-01-07, 06:18 PM
Aesa grins widely. No. This is Hiko... don't mind her bad mood, she was asking for it. Aesa puts an arm around Hiko and orders a glass of wine from Nina, then looks to Hiko. Want anything, dear? She looks like she is barely containing her laughter.

Kyral
2007-01-07, 06:18 PM
"Yes, just a moment." He digs around in his pocket and comes up with a few coins. He tosses them to the bartender on shift. "Some gyros, please." The bartender goes off to get the food and he looks back at Anna. "If you don't mind my asking, how did you die in the first place?"

Wukei
2007-01-07, 06:19 PM
The silver and red haired demon saunters in, looking smug like he knows a secret that no one else knows. He sits at the bar, ordering spiced rum.

wxdruid
2007-01-07, 06:20 PM
Gwen pets Bolt and scratches behind his ears. Her hot chocolate comes and she stirs in the dark chocolate chips and starts to sip her drink.

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 06:20 PM
Kratos instinctively growls at the demon and then chases after Greeny as the larger wolf follows Aesa to her table.

"Hiko... Hiko... have we met?" he asks the charming young woman.

Kyrian
2007-01-07, 06:21 PM
Bolt purrs at the attention.

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-07, 06:21 PM
Hiko sighs. Sake, if it's available. She turns to the wolf. Maybe... I know I've met the small one. She points to Kratos.

wxdruid
2007-01-07, 06:22 PM
Gwen sighs as she looks around, noting who's here and who she knows.

Kyrian
2007-01-07, 06:24 PM
What's wrong?

AmberVael
2007-01-07, 06:24 PM
Aesa gives Hiko a 'look,' but it seems to be a bit false. You need to enjoy yourself. Maybe I'll not get rid of the spell until I think you are...

Kenyon
2007-01-07, 06:25 PM
The exhaustion of working nearly 2 straight days, and not knowing when the heck day and night are seems to be taking over poor Kenyon, as he slumps back on the barstool, nearly passing out.

Wukei
2007-01-07, 06:26 PM
Mikhail sighs into his rum, taking a long swig of it.

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 06:26 PM
Kratos looks at Hiko and frowns.

"Your scent's familiar... but... oh!" He starts to giggle.

Devian
2007-01-07, 06:27 PM
The door opens and closes as a cloud of shadow enters the tavern. A man materialises from the shadow and walks up to Cybil. Hello Cybil, miss me? he says to her with a sly smile on his face.

Veg Sorbet
"Yes, just a moment." He digs around in his pocket and comes up with a few coins. He tosses them to the bartender on shift. "Some gyros, please." The bartender goes off to get the food and he looks back at Anna. "If you don't mind my asking, how did you die in the first place?"

thanks. Anna smiles, finding that having something to concentrate on somehow keeps the dizziness that was threatening to return at bay. back in my world, I was a military reservist, and field medic. my home city was under siege, so everyone was called to defend it. I was newly trained and slightly over-confident in my powers and abilities, and naturally fell quite quickly. It wasn't a pleasent death. she says this in a voice that lacks emotion, and it doesn't appear to bother her too much to speak about it.

Takehiko the Marooned
Hiko grumbles again. I'm already past anger and in depression... There's only like, three stages left to acceptance. She sighs. I need a drink... Hiko sighs when she hears the cubs laughter, shaking her head.

AmberVael
2007-01-07, 06:28 PM
Aesa giggles along with Kratos, truly enjoying herself for once. Nina comes back with their drinks, and Aesa gives her an excessive amount of money, too busy enjoying herself to count it out.

B-Man
2007-01-07, 06:30 PM
Cybil turns around and the spheres drop to the ground. The look of pure terror is written all over her face.

You! Why are you here?!

Kenyon
2007-01-07, 06:30 PM
Kenyon drifts off to sleep, losing complete control of his body. Unfortunately, with nothing to restrain him on the barstool, he quickly slips off, landing head-first on the floor. Any fears of him being hurt are quickly proven correct as he spews out a lengthy string of curses that'd make a sailor blush.

After exploring every form of curse word imaginable, Kenyon gets up, and rubs his head.

"Man, I really need to pop Destro one for leavin' me in that place..."

wxdruid
2007-01-07, 06:31 PM
Nothing Bolt, nothing's wrong when I'm drinking hot chocolate.

The_Librarian
"Awww, it's not that bad, Hiko. You're probably quite pretty as a woman."

"Or would be if you smiled," Greeny adds helpfully.

Kyral
Kyral nods. "You're welcome." The bartender arrives with a plate carrying several gyros, and he puts it down on the bar. "What is the 'home city' you mentioned?"

Devian
2007-01-07, 06:32 PM
Devian chuckles a bit. Can't someone come to a tavern to drink and chat with an old acquantence?

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-07, 06:33 PM
Hiko sighs, taking a swig of her drink. She readjusts her position in her seat. ... That's kinda disturbing... She turns to Aesa. Did you transform me to look atractive on purpose, or is this just my female form?

Kyrian
2007-01-07, 06:34 PM
Bolt purrs. I love you Gwen.

B-Man
2007-01-07, 06:35 PM
Cybil looks awkwardly at Devian. How could I chat with you! You vile scrum, YOU KILLED MY BROTHER! She raises her staff, as if to attack Devian.

AmberVael
2007-01-07, 06:35 PM
Well, I think I did a good job when I cast the spell. But I suppose we'll have to get a professional opinion, won't we? Aesa smiles at Hiko. Thats what this is about, right?

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-07, 06:37 PM
Hiko raises an eyebrow. I don't follow.

Veg Sorbet
2007-01-07, 06:38 PM
Kyral nods. "You're welcome." The bartender arrives with a plate carrying several gyros, and he puts it down on the bar. "What is the 'home city' you mentioned?"

Anna takes the food and stares at it for a while. she laughs slightly. I doubt you'll ever have heard of it, or my world. We call it The Green City, due to its location beside the Green Sea - named, naturally, because the water there is an unusually deep green colour. she finally starts on the food, devouring it in seconds. a little colour begins to return to her face.

Devian
Now now, Cybil. You don't want me to kill you now, do you? Devian's eyes flare dangerously. I only came to talk.

The_Librarian
"No good asking wolves," Greeny points out. "Humanoid women.. well, they have curvy bits. Some cruvy bits are good are others aren't. Female wolves are just wolves-"

"They smell nicer."

wxdruid
2007-01-07, 06:40 PM
Gwen smiles and scratches behind his ears, You're a sweet cat Bolt.

AmberVael
2007-01-07, 06:41 PM
Aesa nods at Greeny's explanation. Though I am not sure who we should ask... but we need to know if you are attractive, don't we?

Kyrian
2007-01-07, 06:41 PM
Bolt purrs and grins.

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-07, 06:42 PM
Hiko sighs, taking another long swig of the sake. This is going to be a loooong night...

Wukei
He pouts into his rum. I wish Kazuki was here.

Kyral
"Hmm. I haven't heard of it, in fact." Kyral looks over at Devian and Cybil and raises an eyebrow, watching silently.

B-Man
2007-01-07, 06:43 PM
Cybil, with her staff still ready, takes a moment to think. Fine. What do you wish to discuss?

AmberVael
2007-01-07, 06:43 PM
Isn't that what you wanted, Hiko? Aesa smiles innocently at her.

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 06:46 PM
The cub frowns in genuine confusion.

"Why wouldn't you want to be called pretty?"

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-07, 06:48 PM
Hiko sighs. Hardy har... He looks at Kratos and sighs. I guess there's nothing wrong with this, really...

Devian
2007-01-07, 06:49 PM
I did not kill your brother in fact- Devian's voice stops and he appears to have been struck by something.
Let me talk to my sister!
Fool! You CANNOT CONTROL MY BODY! MY SOUL LIVES OFF OF YOUR SOUL! JUST BECOME A PART OF ME AND FINALLY DIE!
I don't think so.
Devian's body convulses and he lies on the floor. Moments later he stands up again.
Hello sister how have you been?

AmberVael
2007-01-07, 06:50 PM
Aesa winks at Hiko and sips her wine, looking around for anyone else she knows.

Veg Sorbet
2007-01-07, 06:51 PM
"Hmm. I haven't heard of it, in fact." Kyral looks over at Devian and Cybil and raises an eyebrow, watching silently.

Anna smiles. Kroizia is notoriously difficult to get into, and usually out of as well - I think I and my fiancé are only the second people to ever manage to get out.

She gets Cosmo's attention, and orders a jug of water, then makes arrangements to reopen Val's tab in her name.

Then she turns back to Kyral. I'm Anna, by the way, Anna Jiboveraque.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 06:51 PM
Alex wakes up again and looks round

Kyral
2007-01-07, 06:54 PM
"Kyral. Nice to meet you, Anna." He raises an eyebrow. "Out? They don't let you out of the city, you mean?"

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 06:55 PM
Greeny's tail wags as he sees Alex. He looks at Aesa, then nods his head at the red-haired man.

"What about him?"

wxdruid
2007-01-07, 06:56 PM
Gwen finishes her hot chocolate, I'm ready to leave, are you coming with me?

B-Man
2007-01-07, 06:57 PM
Cybil seems to be in disbelief and drops her staff. Mateo? Is that really you, Mateo?!

AmberVael
2007-01-07, 06:58 PM
Aesa looks over at Alex and she snickers. Why not? I think I know him...

Kyrian
2007-01-07, 07:00 PM
Of course I am.

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-07, 07:00 PM
Hiko sighs. What exactly are we doing, now?

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 07:01 PM
"Hey, Alex! Need your help here!" Greeny calls.

wxdruid
2007-01-07, 07:02 PM
Gwen gets up and leaves with Bolt.

AmberVael
2007-01-07, 07:02 PM
We're seeing if I made you attractive, Hiko. Aesa smiles at her.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 07:03 PM
Alex sighs and turns to Greeny "What do you need?"

Veg Sorbet
2007-01-07, 07:04 PM
"Kyral. Nice to meet you, Anna." He raises an eyebrow. "Out? They don't let you out of the city, you mean?"

Anna laughs again, now looking much better. she shakes her head. sorry, I meant out of our world, into this one. the only things stopping people leaving the city were the hoards of daemons that were invading.

she takes the jug of water from Cosmo, arranges to rent one of the rooms, and takes a large swig directly from the jug.

Takehiko the Marooned
Hiko sighs. Oy vey...

Devian
Yes, Cybil, it is me. Cybil, that night when Kain, Konrad, and I tried to rescue you, I was not killed, but I was absorbed into Devian's soul. I have been fighting him from the inside... please tell Kain that I'm sorry for - Devian/Mateo's face contorts and the flaming eyes pierce through Cybil. Well, that was annoying. Devian waves his hand and becomes shrouded in shadow. This encounter is over. The next time I see you, I will kill you. Devian's figure fades into the shadows and the shadows disappear.

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 07:05 PM
"We need your opinion as a humanoid male. No good asking wolves about these sorts of things. I'll let Aesa expain."

AmberVael
2007-01-07, 07:05 PM
Aesa grins at Greeny. No no, you can explain. It'll be more interesting.

B-Man
2007-01-07, 07:07 PM
Cybil stares at the spot where Devian was. You're still alive brother! She then breaks down and begins to cry.

Kyral
"Ah." He takes a sip of his drink. "It's on a different plane of existence, then?"

Alex Shipmaster
Alex looks between Greeny and Aesa "What are you talking about?"

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-07, 07:08 PM
Hiko sighs, taking another rather large swig of sake.

Dispozition
2007-01-07, 07:11 PM
*Dis snorts and wakes up in his seat at the back of the tavern. He hops up and walks over to the bar*

"Hello Greeny. Long time no see. How've you been?"

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 07:14 PM
The wolf grins at Dis, but turns back to Alex.

"Aesa's friend here is feeling very insecure. She won't take our words for it that she's pretty. What do you reckon. Take a good look if you like."

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-01-07, 07:17 PM
Puedo Eralin walks into the tavern and orders a quart of oil.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 07:18 PM
Alex takes a look at Hiko, then raises an eyebrow at Aesa and Greeny "I don't think I want to stick my head into this trap thank you very much."

Veg Sorbet
2007-01-07, 07:18 PM
"Ah." He takes a sip of his drink. "It's on a different plane of existence, then?"

Anna nods. In a manner of speaking. There is an interdimentional traveller I know who tried to explain it to me once - he mentioned something about the barriers between worlds and, uh, "pseudoparalellism" - i think - but I have no idea what he was talking about in that respect. She yawns suddenly, and shakes her head slightly, then sighs. well, its been good talking to you, but it seems I really need some sleep. I'll see you around, hopefully, and thanks again for the food. She gets up slowly, and heads for the stairs.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-01-07, 07:20 PM
P.E. takes the Oil and drinks it, and moves his arms. He then stands and Yells "WHO WISHES TO FIGHT ME!"

DarkSetzer
The crimson robed form of Aloysius emerges from a shadow in the back of the tavern, he steps out into the lights and laughs, "Maybe I can have some fun here..." He vanishes and reappears on the other side of the room just as several (read...4) delayed blast fireballs go off about the room.

((Maximized Time Stop and 4 Delayed blast Fireballs))

AmberVael
Aesa giggles uncontrollably. Now don't be shy, Alex. If she needs improvement I can arrange that. Aesa casts a Quickened Enlarged Prismatic Sphere to shelter the table she is at from the fireballs.

Wukei
2007-01-07, 07:21 PM
He throws the empty rum bottle at Eralin. Shut the fudge up.

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-07, 07:21 PM
Hiko sighs, shaking her head. I feel funky.

Kyral
2007-01-07, 07:22 PM
Kyral looks at Dispozition with disbelief. "That's the fourth person with wings today..." He looks back at Anna. "Sounds interesting...bye, and you're welcome." He takes a sip of his drink and looks around the room. He leaps away from one of the fireballs, but is burnt badly and collapses to the floor, groaning.

DarkSetzer
2007-01-07, 07:23 PM
((...Nevermind, my bad))

Aloysius notices Aesa, "Well well well... This should be fun." He vanishes and reappears behind her. Summoning a barbed Devil next to him. He grins, "Hello again."

Carrion_Humanoid
Psuedo Eralin quickly draws his lightsaber and slices the bottle in half "So you challenge me?" He says as he draws three other black-bladed lightsabers.

The_Librarian
"Awww, don't worry about it," Greeny says to Hiko. "I'm sure Aesa can find you someone." He grins at Alex, then yawns widely. "Come on cub. Cub?"

Kratos snores squeakily from under a chair. Greeny rolls his eyes and just about manages to pick up the cub by the scruff of his neck.

"G'nugh 'll," he says through a mouthful of fur. He carries Kratos out of the tavern.

Wukei
2007-01-07, 07:25 PM
The demon shakes his head, rolls his two-toned eyes and grabs another bottle of rum.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 07:25 PM
Alex folds his arms "Don't pull this sort of thing on me Aesa, I was supposed to be the god of trickery, but I don't need that to know there's some sort of trap here. You being, well, sort of nice is the first thing to suggest that something's up." he ignores the fireballs as fire can't hurt him "Cya Greeny"

AmberVael
2007-01-07, 07:26 PM
Aesa kisses Hiko on the cheek. You'll cope, I'm sure. She looks back to Alex and grins widely. Oh, well you see, Hiko here was just the victim of a polymorph spell. I want to know if I did a good job. She ignores Aloysius.

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-07, 07:26 PM
Hiko grumbles at the wolf's comment, going back to her sake. She raises an eyebrow at Aesa. You are changing me back sometime, I hope.

Kyral
2007-01-07, 07:28 PM
((I noticed...))
Kyral climbs to his feet and glares at Aloysius. "What in the hell was that for?"

The_Librarian
2007-01-07, 07:29 PM
The crimson robed form of Aloysius emerges from a shadow in the back of the tavern, he steps out into the lights and laughs, "Maybe I can have some fun here..." He vanishes and reappears on the other side of the room just as several (read...4) delayed blast fireballs go off about the room.

((Maximized Time Stop and 4 Delayed blast Fireballs))

((Sorry, I actually missed the orig. post))

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-01-07, 07:29 PM
Psuedo Eralin charges the demon at very high speeds that seem like a blur of lights, and swings all of his Lightsabers at him.

Jonnadiah
2007-01-07, 07:30 PM
A water elemental sloshes into the bar, boiling with fury.

"Has anyone here seen an arm? I'm missing one!" he shouts.

Wukei
2007-01-07, 07:31 PM
The demon steps off his stool and drops to the floor, swinging his foot to trip the futuristic...thing...and then throws the stool at him with his tail.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 07:32 PM
Alex smiles faintly and looks at Hiko again "Not the sort of thing I'd go for, but not a bad job Aesa."

DarkSetzer
2007-01-07, 07:33 PM
Aloysius sighs, "...Well, maybe this wont be as fun as I thought." He dismisses the demon and steps back into the shadows. He notices the watery form enter the building and nods at it, then turns his attention back to the others. He waves a hand in front of him, filling the room with a thick fog.

AmberVael
2007-01-07, 07:33 PM
Aesa chuckles. He- or she, now, was asking for it. Hiko's mine anyways, so I don't really care if you'd go for Hiko or not. Aesa's sphere keeps the fog away from her table.

Kyral
2007-01-07, 07:34 PM
Kyral is unaffected by the creation of fog. He walks towards the shadows enveloping Aloysius, face contorted with pain from the wound on his arm. "What are you doing?"

Wukei
2007-01-07, 07:35 PM
(Not that it could exist, since trog's is invulnerable...)

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-07, 07:35 PM
Alex shrugs "You asked for my hypothetical opinion and I gave it."

DarkSetzer
2007-01-07, 07:36 PM
Aloysius chuckles, running a hand through his mop of red hair, "Having some fun, what does it look like?"

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-07, 07:37 PM
Hiko sighs again. Strange, strange world...

Kyral
2007-01-07, 07:37 PM
Kyral raises an eyebrow and sighs. "Would you mind stopping said fun?"

AmberVael
2007-01-07, 07:39 PM
Aesa shakes her head. You misunderstand. I care if you think I made Hiko look desirable, but otherwise... whatever else you think about Hiko is not really my concern at the moment.