PDA

View Full Version : Savage Tides (Unavailable?)

aeauseth
2013-11-04, 07:21 PM
I purchased "Shackled City" from Paizo and loved it. I have run two campaigns with different players and we all had fun.

It appears the "Savage Tide" adventure path is also highly rated and I thought I'd give it a look. Paizo doesn't have a book for this one, apparently it is only available in Dragon Magazine 139-150. The Paizo website shows issues 141, 149, and 150 as unavailable. So is there a legal way for me to acquire the source materials for "Savage Tide"?

Age of Worms is in issues 124-135 and those all appear to be available. At $5 each that's $60, a bit expensive. The reviews I saw didn't rate this one as high as Savage Tides.

I'm not sure which adventure is better. The price seems a bit steep considering I bought a brand new hardbound copy of "Shacked City" for $30.

I do realize that torrents may offer a solution, but I'd prefer not to go that direction. Am I overlooking any other level 1-20 adventure paths that are similar in scope to "Shackled City"?

Menzath
2013-11-04, 08:06 PM
A friend just started DM'in this, and he went on E-bay and bought all the issues.
Yeah other than that they can be nigh impossible to find besides torrenting.