PDA

View Full Version : Shadowrun: Morbid Delusions

Ghost49X
2013-11-04, 08:39 PM
Jacey
A vicious storm was the cause for Jacey's especially slow night. Having only had two patrons with a passing interest in her table throughout the night had her quite bored. This might be why her excitement piqued when she saw Kyo walk into the main room, looking around. Eventually finding his way to her table "Sup babe, you doing anything tomorrow night? I might have something fun for you..."

Kimi
Waking up in a daze to the rain hitting the window of her bedroom and the soft notification *beep* of her comlink. She had fallen asleep late last night and with the storm it made estimating the current time impossible. The broken clock on her wall taunting her to replace it, even though she didn't know why she should with her comlink within reach on her nightstand.

OOC Thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=16345758#post16345758)
IC Thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=16357431#post16357431)
Battlemap?
Recruitment Thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=16345724#post16345724)

RandomEncounter
2013-11-05, 09:30 AM
"Abagaba!" Kimi responded incoherently in her. After the disorienting first couple seconds she figured out her surroundings. She started rubbing her eye with her palm as she pattered her lips together and reached for the comlink. She placed it in to position, her bed rattled hair already lifted off of her ear. Hitting the button, she let her head fall back into the pillow while she let the message play.

Khadavla
2013-11-06, 05:28 AM
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/178/2/3/shadowtrun_elf_by_kura7-d551hzr.jpg

Jacey wasn’t particularly fond of this job. It tied her down, when she’d far rather have no permanent home save the open road.

Truth be told, though, there were far worse ways to pay off the debt from a drunken night of very, very stupid wagers—she was still kicking herself from going up against such a savvy card shark three sheets to the wind. She did love working with cards. She didn't mind being eye candy. There was a sort of superficial pride to it, collecting everything from admiring glances to open leers. Ultimately, she wanted to be admired as a martial artist, or a biker, or—well, she couldn't claim to have much in the way of smarts—but at least as a woman who’d been places and done things. But really, there was nothing wrong with being admired for her beauty. Besides, the various uniforms they she got to wear were really cute. The kimono’s were a sheer joy. The short skirted Chinese dresses adorable. Today’s outfit was pure fun. A short red corset under a tuxedo jacket, with a miniskirt and a top hat. She looked like the assistant to a turn of the century stage magician.

Jacey picked up one of the old decks and fiddled with it while she waited for a customer. She fanned out the cards, then snapped them shut. She cut the deck one handed, shuffled it, then cut it again.

The elf girl caught Kyo approaching her table and she couldn't help but smile. The Yakuza’s eyes and hands wandered a lot, and she minded the second a bit more than the first. But the interest on her debt was paid up, so chances were he wasn't here to hassle her on behalf of the higher ups. That meant there was probably something interesting to say.

If only some verbal sparring.

The elf girl rolled her eyes at his offer. “Let me guess. You want me as arm candy at the majong parlor again?” Her words might have been dismissive, but that was their game. Her posture and tone showed that he had her full attention.

Ghost49X
2013-11-14, 11:42 AM
Galtan Scallard aka Cyberfang
Galtan woke up to an itch on his nose and a stuffled giggle. Looking suspiciously at his right hand he sees rather than feels the handful of shaving cream and two of his younger siblings just out of arm's reach. Seeing him awake they run for the door giggling wildly. A common prank really, but only one of many his siblings seem intent on catching him with.

Once in the small kitchen he sees his oldest sibling Saira, only two and a half years younger reading a book at the table while working on a bowl of cereal. Out of his 3 Siblings she was the only one not bent on waging a prank war against him, putting most of her time into more serious matters like reading books and studying. An box of Honey-Os and a carton of synth-milk sat on the table tempting Galtan as his stomach protested it's hunger. Without looking up from her book Saira greeted him "Morning Galt, some guy called for you says he wants you to call back. He also says you should get one of those new comlinks." She pushes a piece of paper with a number towards him it read 'Z' followed by a comcode.

Kimura Kimi
As the message played she heard Soma's voice loud and clear, well maybe a little too loud for her morning "Morning Kimi, someone asked me if I knew any talent. Said he was looking to hire, tell you more in person so drop me a call when you get this."

Jacey
"You could be more than eye candy if that's what you wanted." Smiling and giving her a flirtatious wink. Tapping on the table he signals her to deal him a hand "No, what I have in mind is different. Maybe we should discuss it in a more private? Drop me a call after your done here and we'll talk details."

Lord Raziere
2013-11-14, 12:01 PM
"Ugh"
He got wiped off the shaving cream as best he could. Freaking half-pints. He went over and had breakfast. This stuff tasted bland at best, but at least it filled you up. Once he was done, he said
"Thanks, Saira."
His head still hurt a little from being in the Crash. The Crash 2.0 they were calling it? Memories flow, one moment he had been hacking an important op, the next everything goes haywire and he feels electricity and strange digital signals crash through his head. Freaking Otaku's.

He got up, gone to the bathroom, checked himself in the mirror and restyled his hair back into the perfect mohawk. Had to keep up the appearance. Stupid bed-head.

He then checked both his guns to make sure they were loaded with the correct ammo, put on his glasses then went out to go find a new comlink, old one was busted up from the Crash, but before he did that he looked at Saira.
"Cya, getting that comlink. Study well."
At least one of them is going to get an actual education around here. He went to the nearest Neonet store to try and get one.

RandomEncounter
2013-11-15, 08:15 PM
Kimi pried the commlink away from her ear from the unexpected level of noise, holding it at a short distance from her ear so she could still hear it. She let out a groan as she pulled herself out of bed. She checked the time on the commlink. It was early, diffinitly earlier then she would normally get up, not that it mattered. She made a commitment to her independence, and part of that was getting up and out for work.

With a light slap to her face she syched her self up. "Ok, shower first." She said out load to her self. She could call her Dad after she got ready, having him wait would be better then answering him with "tired voice". Having woken up before the majority of the building, she was fortunate enough to have warm water this time around, so there was at least that benefit to being up at this hour. After finishing she went right for her new set of armored clothing, a military green jacket over her plain white t-shirt along with a thick black pair of jeans.

Next was to put some breakfast together, filling up a thermos full of coffee and a pair of waffles placed together with syrup and butter in between them to make a portable sandwich. She finished her morning routine by kissing her finger tips and placing them on the lips of the guitarist for Fusei Enerugī via her poster on the wall.

As she left her apartment door she called Soma back speaking to him in Japanese. <Hi Dad its me, I'm out the door now. What's this job?>